I'm about to turn 24 right before the end of the year...

I'm about to turn 24 right before the end of the year. My 20s will be over soon and my youth is about to be completely behind me. What changes to my body should I expect to find in the next 5 years? Not dyel but still haven't made it.

delete the fucking pic u retard

In 5 years? Not much.

Go lift and get swole before you're 35 and your test starts dropping.

Dude I'm 24 and I still feel young. I'm also out of shape by Veeky Forums standards but a lot of my friends have really let themselves go.

Blast n cruise if you become low t

what does that mean?

I guess I'm letting all the shit I read online about aging get to me. Stuff like your brain slowing down, injuries being more serious--all that has me fucked up. I guess it really is all about the attitude.

Take steroids nonstop, a period of big doses(blast) followed by a period of smaller dose(cruise)

delete that disgusting pic

Whatever you guys do, do NOT google trypophobia

Yeah that shit doesn't happen big time until your 30s. However as a 25 year old I can tell you that recovering from nights out isn't as easy as it used to be.

Delete this you sick fuck

Literally plebbit: The phobia Tbh

DELET THIS

It doesn't get depressing until you hit 25 and you realize you are closer to 30 than 20.

It hits you even harder when you didn't even get to take advantage of your youth. 18-24 were the worst years of my life. I'm glad it's over, but the time I can't get back.

r u me

I'm 29 and honestly nothing much changed. The overall feel of well being decreased a tiny bit when I stop to think about it, but a very noticeable effect is that I'm much less resistant to alcohol and hangovers ate a thing now. Other than that, ~30 is too early for people like us (fit, athletic) to feel age effects.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP
IM 26 AND NOKIDS NOWIFE WHY DO YOU NEED TO REMIND ME OF MY DESPAIR

Yeah I already feel this at 23. I was hoping it didn't get much worse. I really just figured it was because I don't drink every other day like I used to from 18 - 21.

It sucks being a late bloomer. I'm gonna have to give up social media because I'm as green as a pepper lately. Not many people I know are accomplishing amazing shit, but my favorite sport has changed a lot and I really wonder what my life would be like if I took that more seriously back when I was young and could handle the damage.

pancake wojak

OH GOD WHY DID I DO IT!!!!!!!

MAKE IT STOP!!!!

MY EYEEEESSSSS!!!!!!

If you just take care of your self you'll feel great until 30, you can still do almost anything you want until that time except become a champion runner. After 30 you need to try harder to avoid the shit that your mom told you to avoid when you were 15 - like drinking and all the bullshit that you used to think was 'cool.' Time to start thinking about a grand life design, however.

Got quads at least

Trypophobia is lame. You want something that's fucked up check out african chiggers, I'd just kill myself before letting them develop too far