Other than working out, what can I do to become more physically attractive...

Other than working out, what can I do to become more physically attractive? There use to be a really long/solid list on wikihow but I can't find it, not sure if it's been deleted or not

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/17/well/family/are-men-with-beards-more-desirable.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stand with good posture.

Dress with good fitting, conservative clothes.

Shave every morning if you can't grow a viking beard. Alternatively grow a well-groomed beard if you're a chinlet.

Wear deodorant every day. Don't wear fucking cologne.

Get a good, non meme haircut.

Shower daily.

Brush your teeth twice daily and chew gum after a meal like lunch.

Speak intelligently, and seek therapy to iron out your dysfunctional behaviors.

Oh and if you have acne, make an appointment with a dermatologist. Online advice for medical issues is a meme.

/thread

>Stand with good posture.
>Dress with good fitting, conservative clothes.
>Shave every morning if you can't grow a viking beard. Alternatively grow a well-groomed beard if you're a chinlet.
>Wear deodorant every day. Don't wear fucking cologne.
>Get a good, non meme haircut.
>Shower daily.
>Brush your teeth twice daily and chew gum after a meal like lunch.
>Speak intelligently, and seek therapy to iron out your dysfunctional behaviors.

Rhinoplasty

Chin implant

Whitestrips if you drink a lot of tea coffee or wine

>Don't wear fucking cologne.

heard you should but only a tiny amount, like just put a drop on your wrists and rub into all over. the thots will hardly be able to smell it but it'll drive them mad.

can't remember where i read that but gonna try it tomorrow.

>Seek therapy

Nice try, Jew.

You shouldn't wear it daily because you look like a try hard

>You shouldn't wear it daily because you look like a try hard

Girls love cologne. Just look for a more subtle smelling one instead one of that punches you in the nostrils in terms of odor. A good rule is to never use more than a single spray.

eat well
sleep well
be Veeky Forums
shave your head

congratulations youve done everything you can do

i'm talking about a barely perceptible amount, a drop on the wrist mixed with the other and then smothered over the body. Trace amounts, something that is just enough to not get noticed but trigger the brain of thot within sitting distance by smelling your compatibility smell.

>shave yer head
Hairlet pls leave

You know what else does that? Soup and shampoo

you sound like someone who showers the manly smell away after gym.

French onion for the extra test boost, right?

In my experience all colognes are a net negative to attractiveness because they are based on harsh chemicals. They do not mimic natural body odors that trigger pheromone responses in female brains. There is no such thing as a subtle cologne, liek there is no such thing as a subtle tattoo.

At worst, it is overpowering and a signal that you are *trying* to be attractive, which is unattractive.

At best it's not noticeable.

But all of this is just advice, do whatever the fuck you wanna do.

All good advice except for this.

Axe bodyspray is not cologne; 2 or 3 squirts of real cologne on your neck is meant to be pleasant for yourself and any person who you allow into your personal space.

You sound like someone who doesn't fuck asian qts. I guarantee your "manly smell" will not help you with an odorless asian girl.

>unironically applying three squirts of cologne on a single area
You're the guy who is made fun of when you walk past a group of people

Learn to cook

Nice ad hominem faggot, but your advice is still shit.

You don't rub cologne on your wrists and smear it all over. That destroys the different signatures of the cologne.

If you had a father he might have taught you that.

If you really have to put three squirts of cologne on your neck for it to be noticeable to you you're either using some lowest tier water diluted crap or your nose is completely fucked.
Two sprays at the same area is already pushing it, three is just ridiculous.

Jesus christ, Steve Carrell is styling on Gosling like nothing else

Memes, I wear cologne every day and women say that my odor is the shit.

are you fucking 12? Is this board all 12-17 year olds now?

unless you're in a bar or nightclub (which lets face it, no one on Veeky Forums is) three squirts will make sure you're known as the cologne guy.

Veeky Forums always has the hottest women pictures

it's one behind each ear and possibly an extra spray on a wrist or adams apple depending on how strong the scent is, also you NEVER rub the cologne. Have you never used cologne in your life?

Cologne comes in a liquid form that is mixed up. How is there supposed to be different signatures based on spray vs rubbing? Your old man fell for some clever marketing move to waste cologne so he had to buy more.

sweat only smells bad if it is harboring bacteria. sweat regularly, keep your armpit hair short and exfoliate your skin and you will smell naturally delicious

>not shaving your head to a #2 every two weeks and saving yourself hundreds of dollars a year in haircuts, styling gel and time not wasted fixing bed head
Fucking soyboys i swear

>chinlet
>can't grow any facial hair whatsoever at 26
Life is sufferring

Soyboy who wants to be a father instead of the bad boy who cücks the father pls leave

>tfw I do all of these things
>still no GF

lost my v-card recently though so there's that. Life of a chinlet is truly suffering.

Imagine being this new, you don't remember club reports and lay reports.
Fuck I hate reddit so much, I bet you believe LOL fit is homo because of some faggot meme on r4chan.

Imagine being such a failure poor fucking loser, the cost of fucking hair gel and a hair cut once every couple months is enough to make you shave your head.

The ABSOLUTE STATE of YOU.

And he has the absolute balls to post in an advice thread on a fitness forum.

fucking JUST

you do realize it's a photoshop right? they switched the heads

Unironically looks to a pic of manlet Tom Cruise who looks like a fucking bottom twink on the left as his inspiration..

How the fuck did you even end up here? Did you come here from Veeky Forums or reddit?

"soyboy" is the insult used by the week willed. It has a low barrier to entry since most people don't eat soy to begin with, so they get to feel superior without actually doing anything. It's really pathetic

Just couldn't resist using the same meme twice could you?

>go to barber
>"how you do use your gel?"
>"uh I don't use any..."
>"what kind of cut u want?"
>"tapered I guess"
How can I get a non-autistic cut at the barber Veeky Forums?
Do most men really wear gel on their heads?

How about you save that money through not buying/binging alcohol? But it seems it's too late and you're already retarded

>do most men really wear gel on their heads
yes
a lot of kids do too

What deodorant are we talking about here?

Old spice, that shit smells amazing I recommend the Bahamas one.

I do when I'm supposed to look nice otherwise I just use a good conditioner and band it, but my hair is a bit longer.

Are glasses really a dealbreaker?

I really, really do not want to do the whole contacts thing but there is strong evidence that these frames bring my appearance points down 2 or 3 notches.

I use oldspice as well

I always use a pomade or whatever kind of paste it's called. It's more of a dry, matte hold than "gel" is. I keep my hair pretty long though.

Get contacts man, It's a life changer.

>Shave every morning
Nigga why? What the fuck are you shaving?
You'll just irritate your skin.

Get better glasses nerd websites sell them for $5 now

Stop the rectangle meme shit

I downloaded some ebook a while ago on cologne and other fragrances, and that shit about how you're not supposed to rub it around or in is only semi true. If you rub it too much, the friction can cause heat (brings out fragrance oils which will make it super strong at first but not last, plus speeds up evaporation) and your skin to absorb it (making it once again not last as long). On the other hand, spreading it around will make a little bit go farther, so when you do it do it just so you get some everywhere you want ( best way I'm is spray on neck, then wrists, and then get some from wrists on ears).

Old spice swagger. Gay name, but it makes women wet, no fucking joke. Have had multiple thots standing next to me lean over and smell me and tell me I smell fucking incredible, what do I use, etc etc. Multiple girlfriends loved it so much they would smell the deodorant when I wasn't there or put it on some clothes and basically huff it. Plus I think it actively contributes to orgasms, when I've smelled particularly strongly of it I've noticed the girl is more likely to orgasm. Good stuff m8s. All of old spice's stuff is great, but swagger is best.

When you get older you have to shave every morning or else you'll have quite a lot of stubble

>don't wear cologne
nice try scentlet, maybe one day you will discover a scent that isn't trash

maybe don't buy shit tier cologne

>he'll never experience a chick sniffing his neck hard as fuck and putting her face all over his chest like it's sweet ambrosia

Hygeine. This includes hair, skin, and teeth.

Fashion is actually important but you shouldn't try to emulate what people tell you to wear, there's a lot to be said for having your own style

Girls like charisma too so you should probably figure out how to be interesting and funny in conversation, and if you look like someone who has a lot of friends or is popular they'll like that as well

Get new frames

I've had some girls shit on me for glasses, others think it's really attractive. Depends on the girls you want

this user is right
1 behind each ear or each side of the neck
1 to the chest

I bet you also stock up on ketchup packets at McDonald's so you never have to buy bottles

gel isn't enough for my hair, I use a paste or cream/clay pomade (+/- hairspray)

bud

Cologne is fine, be conservative, just like your attire. Very small spritz of cologne on your wrist, rub wrists together, and then a quick light rub on your neck below your earlobes. You don't smell up any room you walk into, but up close personal encounters (hugs from q ts) give them a pleasant scent that isn't overpowering.

don't rub your wrists together when applying cologne you fucking mongoloid

Not everyone here is in high school like you bud

Any tips on smiling, squinting, laughing, and other facial expressions?

Oh shit I can't wait to get laid now

>not bathing in cologne so the qts know the second you walk through the door

What can I do about my acne scars? I was unfortunate in that I had severe genetic cystic acne, but hopped on the accutane and it cleared me up, but left me with considerable scarring. It's only REALLY noticeable under harsh lighting, but it's really my only insecurity.

get it removed by laser treatment, go see a dermatologist

Chewing gum is a fucking disgusting habit

>draw blood from your vein
>spin it a bunch
>inject super blood into face
There's some treatment like this that helps a lot, I lost most my scars with it.

If you don't want to use surgery, try derma-e acne scar gel. I used it, helped a lot...it'll take a while though.

t. uncultured poorfag who cant afford good cologne

literally get compliments every day I wear this.

The first time wasn't me, soyboy

Ill save you the hassle of looking. Gel is terrible for your hair as it drys it out and can create un wanted oils, plus you look like a kid with a hard crusty head or a greasy Italian. If you can manage to get a haircut every 3-4 weeks this wax works godly.

I'm riding that train too. Applying bio oil to my face twice a day to see if it improves anything.

Try not to worry about it too much as it is pretty insignificant

This list is full of shitty advice for numale neckbeard losers

>Stand with good posture.

Just workout and the good posture comes with.

>Dress with good fitting, conservative clothes.

Solid advice.

>Shave every morning if you can't grow a viking beard. Alternatively grow a well-groomed beard if you're a chinlet.

Growing a big think viking beard is literally what neckbeards who can't grow a beard do. I promise you women and the world prefer clean shaven. That's why we do it, and you look young.

Retarded excuse from a loser who has no idea how important it is to smell good all the time. Cologne exists for a reason.

>Get a good, non meme haircut.

If you're thinking about style and memes in the same sentence you already failed.

>Shower daily.

If you don't already do this you are helpless.

>Brush your teeth twice daily and chew gum after a meal like lunch.

Yep. Gum optional. Who cares.

>Speak intelligently, and seek therapy to iron out your dysfunctional behaviors.

Retarded

Let me simplify this list.

Dress well
Clean yourself
Groom yourself
Brush your teeth
Smell good
Go to the gym

>and be attractive, don't be ugly

>I promise you women prefer clean shaven

t. bro scientist talking out of his ass

>Last year, researchers from the University of Queensland in Australia decided to explore male facial hair to determine what role, if any, beards play in sexual attractiveness, masculinity and short- and long-term relationships.

>The team gathered data from 8,520 women, who were divided among three groups. Each group of women was shown pictures of men with varying degrees of facial hair. The images, which had been manipulated by the research team to show the same men more or less bearded, showed the men with clean shaven faces, light stubble (five days of growth) heavy stubble (10 days of growth) and a thick beard representing about one month of growth.

>The answers, which were published in the Journal of Evolutionary Biology, varied depending on what the woman was looking for. Overall, the women said the sexiest men were those sporting heavy stubble, followed by short stubble. Men with full beards and clean-shaven men were rated the lowest on the overall sexiness scale.

>What kind of man is most attractive to a woman looking for a short-term fling or one-night stand? Men with light stubble won that contest, closely followed by men with heavier stubble, suggesting that the scruffy look appeals to women looking for fun, but not commitment.

>But when it came to choosing a long-term partner, a guy with whom a woman could have babies or settle in for the duration, the more facial hair the better. Men with heavy stubble and full beards were the clear winners on this question, suggesting that men who are ready to commit might do better if they shave less often.

nytimes.com/2017/05/17/well/family/are-men-with-beards-more-desirable.html

this is soyfaggot propaganda for hipsters. Beards are not more attractive and the man pictured has a very well kept, full trimmed beard, thick styled hair and 9/10 facial aesthetics its not even remotely applicable to the average male at all

Yeah from your friends, Abdul.

meme aside his sign makes sense

not that user

but yea look just quiet down

no, from your girlfriend, nigger

grow big beard

That’s my man
Kevin Murphy is also good as American Crew

>not cutting your hair ever and saving yourself hundreds of dollars a year in haircuts, styling gel and time not wasted fixing bed head

> not fucken men

save u hundreds on plan b t b h f a m

Used to be a pretty big cologne guy. Started BnC Testosterone last year, haven't worn anything since I started and have been getting more scent related mires than ever before in my life. Obviously anti-perspirant/deodorant is fucking required (not the stuff that makes you smell good, the stuff that makes you not sweat as much)

Even if I'm a little sweaty and gross smelling I can still pickup mires.

Pheromones are real. Maybe. There's no actual good data but anecdotally I can believe it.

>believing women will be more attracted to you because you smell like a velvet covered leather blood orange

Pheromones are real but the whole point of deodorant and cologne is to make your musk/sweat have a mixture of pheromones and add a nice touch. With your logic you shouldn’t even be wearing deodorant. There is a difference between one spray of cologne versus dousing yourself in the shit.

I agree, that shit is fucking crazy effective

>If you don't already do this you are helpless.
Showering daily is not good for you and not needed unless you work in unsanitary environments.

> Injustice == Oppressor
failure of logic.
Shit happens. Ignorance and miscommunication can result in injustice, no evil intentions necessary.
>"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
i.e. Even with all sides trying to do good, the chaos of the complexity simply results in bad, unjust outcomes.

What is a meme haircut

I'm a bald, 5'9" guy and I get approached by women all the time, despite having a longterm gf.

>Lift, dont neglect cardio
>take care of your hygiene (shower, take care of your teeth and skin, groom head/body hair but don't go overboard)
>take your punches and spill the spaghetti and learn to be social (I wait tables/bartend for college money, the cash is great plus you literally get paid to develop social skills and learn how to interact with people)
>learn to develop a solid skillset, though this should just come from you having hobbies since hobbies go a long way with making you interesting.
>talk to other people about them, not you.
>if you have considerable knowledge about something, shut the fuck up about it unless someone is really enthusiastic about it also and even then, don't fight with them over minor disagreements
>when it comes to clothes, stick with classic styles and make sure they fit you well. I used to wear really tight stuff back in the day, but when you put something on and it fits correctly you will know instantly what that feels like.

Just some advice from me. As for the cologne, I've always gotten complements on acqua di gio with one spray on the wrists and then rubbed lightly on my neck. I don't know much about fragrances, obviously, but the one I use seems light enough to not knock people over with scent.

>use cologne
>3-4 sprays of a strong eau de parfum
>always get compliments on it from sloots
>always do well with women

Your theory seems to be flawed.

>putting soup on your body
>not even once