Can I get a bf estimate? I am bulking at the moment so inb4 spooky skeleton eat pls I know i know

Can I get a bf estimate? I am bulking at the moment so inb4 spooky skeleton eat pls I know i know

12.5%

Just a guess im guessing lol

Under 15% for sure

bump

Yeah I reckon Im in the 10- 12% range Was hoping around 10 but lower abs arent there yet. Just wanted to see how long I could bulk for.....

like 12

>but lower abs arent there yet
thats because you dont have abs or any muscle for that matter

youre probably 10%

I wish I had enough muscle mass to cut to 8%. I would look like a child im sure. Oh well on dat bulk train.

Im sure this bulk will fix that up. INB4 i just get fat that would suck lol

It actually will, everyone thinks if they cut they will have abs but thats not the case. Theyre a muscle and need to be built during a bulk, that was my mistake. Now im doing higher volume deadlifts and squats and I have biggers abs at 12% bf now than when I was 9%

Im doing those and weighted ab exercise while bulking at a like 250 cal surplus. I hope my bf wont go up too much.

For some weird reason my upper abs are insanely big compared to my lower abs, i never cared to do abs but kinda always had em and even when i bulked to almost 200 (i'm 5'10) the upper abs were still showing. I'm down to 182 and lower abs aren't showing yet.

mine are like that as well. I have to work my chest extra hard to balance it out lol

Do you squat a lot?

yes, 3-4 times a week

Me too, and mine are built mostly by Squats and Weighted chins, rarely if ever do ab isolations

For me, high volume (kinda heavy) squats and some deadlifts really made my abs bigger. I do direct ab work (scissors/crunchs etc) but thats just to strengthen my core. If my core is stronger then I can squat/deadlift more with my upper legs with abs tight than with my lower back.

Some people think direct ab work builds abs but it actually just makes your core stronger

son, you need to bloat

idk whats better this or onion meme lol

what about isometric ab exercises, like planks

onion meme sucks you fucking newfag

bloat = goat

advanced isos like dragon flags l-sits and levers rape your abs lol

Im sorry daddy

Do the hanging leg raises and the thing where you lay on your back and you do crunches by pulling your legs up but not putting them down also stomach vacuums.

13 or 14 at the least, more if you've got a pump, unless you have shit tier vascularity or lighting. At around 15 percent your forearms start popping, lower and your bicep veins pop, 10s and single digits, you get those veins on your adonis belt. I'm guessing you started at skinny fat and are doing a recomp?

11-12%

I think that is a bit high my dude. yep pretty much. only mistake is that I didn't take any before pics

Doesnt that also make your core stronger because your holding during a plank

But like others said just squat/deadlift with high volume during your bulk

And as you know im sure, your bulk should be slow, some people say dont gain more than 2lbs a month. Im lean with 17 inch arms and small abs. I want to bulk till im 18 inch solid arms and big abs then cut

I agree, no way youre over 12%

The reason why you dont have veins everywhere is the same reason you dont have abs that stick out. You didnt hit them hard 2 or 3x a week.

During your lean bulk, kill everything. Then when you finally cut you will have good mass, veins everywhere, and built abs

yeah I did a shitty bro split. but for my lean bulk I'm doing the recommended bodyweight routine on reddit for upper body and then gym for legs. also heavy abs 3 times a week.

12-13

I think bulking is harded than cutting because we can gain fat easily so you need to bulk on point. You need to know your daily main. You need to calorie count and know that youre actually eating 250 above. Weigh yourself everyweek so you can see if youre gaining too much or not enough

>no definition between bi's and tris
>less than 12%
nuh
but OP's got a great frame, could be an adonis if he gets srs