TIRED OF BEING AIDS PATIENT DEPRESSED ANXIETY MODE

>TIRED OF BEING AIDS PATIENT DEPRESSED ANXIETY MODE
>DECIDE IM GOING TO DO PUSH UPS AND BULK
>TRY EAT MORE THAN USUAL
>NOTHINGS HAPPENING
>START COUNTING CALORIES
>EVERY FOOD IN THE WORLD IS LIKE 200 CALORIES MAX
>HOLY FUCK I'M NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE 3,000 I NEED
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU PEOPLE DO IT HOW MUCH FOOD DO FAT FUCKS ACTUALLY EAT IS IT BECAUSE I'M NOT A MANLET ALL THESE MEME DIETS YOU PEOPLE POST AREN'T DOING JACK SHIT I'M GOING TO BE A PATHETIC PUSH OVER LOSER FOREVER WHATS THE POINT IN LIVING

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/supermegagainer.html
cronometer.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vTdUWF89K4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are foods with more calories both per volume and per weight. Chicken breasts, for instance, will give you more than 2kcal per gram.

Most people are not lanklets, however, so most diets you see around will be focused on not eating too much, rather than eating enough. If you must, space out your meals throughout the day and have more meals.

I've been eating rice and red beans with all types of white meats and shit everyone posts for my entire life and I've always been a weird pregnant roach looking fuck

Even years ago when I was taking lifting seriously I would never grow out my skin just got tighter and I got stronger

What the fuck is wrong with me I'm losing my mind

If the hardest part of your life is being able to eat 3000 calories a day. Life ain't so bad. Use the force.

Trust me there's much more fuck in my life but I'd rather not turn this into r9k

It really is a lot of work to gain weight without chugging fat and suugar

Why are you even posting

Depending on what kind of rice you are eating it can be very filling even if it isn't calorie rich.

How tall are you exactly? 186cm here and I also have a hard time eating enough to actually gain

Pizza my dude, If you're a skinny soyboy it's the god tier bulking food

I will give you my one weird trick if you tell me where the fuck I can cop that sweater.

White should I go to brown?

6 feet almost 1

Pizza out here isn't as thick and filling as it used to be since Jews are taking over

It's probably Gucci they've been doing weird animal things this season and everyone's been copying

chocolate milk. 2200kJ (525kcal) per 600ml (20oz.?)

>tfw cutting

I've been starting to eat peanut butter sandwiches and chocolate milk before bed and having to deal with massive shits in the morning. Will this help?

>What is super mass gainer?
>1280 calories per serving
bodybuilding.com/store/dym/supermegagainer.html

Also, you shouldn't be focused on eating straight chicken breast and rice if you're skelly, keep doing push ups and other exercises and eating protein, but go ham on the high calorie bullshit. 2 snickers is like 500 cal. You can focus on eating lean when you're trying to get lean, you are in permabulk mode my friend

>Pizza out here isn't as thick and filling as it used to be since Jews are taking over

Oh look, a neo-nazi is a weak skinnyfat fuccboi, colour me surprised.

>being anti semetic in 2018
I was about to help you but after you said that? Fuck you.

Pizza is supposed to be thin and crisp if you do it the Italian way. Thick and filling pizzas are American.

Brown is better for you and is whole grain. It should give you more calories per rice than white rice

>it's another episode of "I can't eat food :((("
Utterly inexcusable

>pointing out Jews exist and buy property
wtf I hate Veeky Forums now

250ml whole milk
100g powdered oats
2.5 scoops whey
7tbsp oil of your choice

1600 cals

Manipulate the amount of oil for more/less calories/fat

>falling for the oil Jew
I know op is a piece of shit but don't do this

>not doing stick of butter a day (SOBAD)

smhtbhdesulad

I do this plus GOMAD. Eat some beef or pork with veggies for dinner and finish with a shake heavy on the PB and coconut oil. 5000 calories per day and only one actual meal

2 burritos from taco bell is over 800kcal, usually closer to 1200 depending on which ones you get.

Tons and tons of SCOOPS

Wait, you have aids? Will you wait for death via PCP or an hero?

Try ginger and tea to stimulate appetite. Don't dirty bulk, your skin will regret it. Add olive oil to your dishes for calories.

Where are you finding this magical 200 calorie food? I want it for cutting.

I'm going to need a source on that qt and, if the filename is anything to go off of, more.

Just dirty bulk or make a smoothie. It's not rocket science dude, it's literally just eating.

all that sodium tho

This. Fuck your question. You led with that piece of ass and are obligated to deliver before being taken seriously.

what kind of attack could possibly have damage her swimsuit in such a way but also not injured her

did she take the outfit of a recently murdered midget?

The lords work was done.

Man, I don't even eat meat and I can hit 2500-3000 with minimal effort

kike detected

This

ITT obese manlets try to cope with their eating disorders by trying to convince normal height user that eating (active) is easier than not eating (inactive)

Eat calorie sense foods

Minced beef, salmon, avocado, and nuts are your friend. Dont stray from fats.

You eat even when you are not hungry. Easy as that.

stop being a pussy and drink your calories.

>falling for the beans meme
Beans are full of them phytoestrogens, m8

Allahu Akbar from Swedistan, nothing like a kebabpizza after lifting big tbqh boyslads

like 200 grams of Oats/Porridge and 500ml of milk is ~800 calories for a start. Knock that over for breakfast and you're already on a winner.

(add cinnamon for taste, replaces sugar that you'd normally sprinkle)

it honestly takes training to eat more, you just have to push through it. After a few weeks your body starts to crave those extra meals and it's easy to do then.

Don't go to bed past 1a.m and don't sleep until 9a.m

Then you have a full day to get all you're calories

99% of Veeky Forums goes to bed at 4a.m and wakes at 2a.m then tries to cram 3000 calories into a 5 hour period, creating skinny fat mode. Give you're body time to digest each meal, utilise the enrgy and you'll find your lifts will go through the roof. proper nutritional timing is really key

what app dis?

>AIDS patient
>not enough food
African confirmed

This, i've been doing this for a while

this you?

cronometer.com/

you don't need 3000kcal
2600 is enough to get fast gains
2400 is enough for slow gains

Cucks like you will get the bullet too

> shitposting this hard
1 cup of rice + 150g of chicken with oil and other stuff to cook will give you 600+kcals easy

you take that 2x per day, then a breakfast, (egg, beans, sausage, bread) will be around 800-1000kcals. now you got around 2200 kcals just from food,

250 from a couple of protein shakes or bars, and then add in a bulking shake, video related is my fav, you got 3000kcal easy mode.
youtube.com/watch?v=vTdUWF89K4s

Cronometer, website.

that shits just full of nasty ass refined sugar stay away m'dude

Poor sweet innocent.

Where can I buy this sweater?

Add a lot more fat. Cook everything in butter, get fatty cuts of meat, add oil to your side dishes/ salads.
Snack on nuts and seeds between your meals. 100g of seeds is around 500 kcals, depending on type.
Make liquid meals. It helps with eating more.

Who is this asian goddess

yup, I find that I am pretty full all day long. I use myfitnesspal to track shit works breddy gud