This is Patrick Stewart. He is 77 years old

This is Patrick Stewart. He is 77 years old.

Say something nice about him!

GOMAD buddy, you are manlet mode and using age as an excuse.

It's Sir Patrick Stewart, he has a Knighthood in his native country of England, and for damned good reason: he's a world-class actor, television being the least of his accomplishments, he's a stage and movie actor as well, and I imagine one of the most awesome people you'd ever have the privilege to meet, and anyone on Veeky Forums, past present or future should be so goddamned lucky to look as good as he does when they're his age. Seriously, save that man's DNA so we can clone him later on.

>you were always welcome

Seconding this fucking post. Sir Patrick Stewart is a gift to us all, and a role model for being a decent man and human.

made for BBC

does he even lift?

I know he’s gay, but I still have a great deal of respect for him. Also, Capt Picard is perhaps the best case study on leadership I’ve ever seen. I’ve tried to emulate him, not his voice obviously, but his leadership. I’m a paramedic LT.

I liked his role in th emoji movie.

What do you guys think his routine is? My long-term goal is to be fit until death. Patrick Stewart is inspirational.

Must be nice to be able to afford doctor administered TRT.

He's not gay.

Stop molesting 15 year olds master roshi. Shaving your beard won't save you from the watchful eyes of the FBI.

Even though these two are probably a bored Sir Patrick Stewart himself samefagging I kinda agree.

Fuckin hairlet.

You see this shit guys. This is what it looks like when you completely fuck up your life by not stopping your hair loss. What a tool. What a complete loser.

He's honestly based.

user...

He got a young gf.

But his baldness is part of why he's famous, all his characters are bald just to compliment that.

What a fag

pic is at least 3 years old

Sad

He could look amazing at his age with those genes

What a waste

big, klingon, prongs

make it so

Since when can he walk?
I thought he was in a wheelchair

>I spent hundreds of dollars on meme medicines and shit so anyone should do it
fuck that my man, God wanted him to be bald and he embraced it

Magneto is looking good
Though I liked him better in his role as Saruman

Such a fine human beeing. Love him, i hope he gets a role in the Orville

I thought he was married.

The Orville is fucking cancer

You're thinking of magneto my man. Patty S is straight

Its the best Scifi series since TNG you mouthbreather.
Not one bad episode yet.

Shut up Wesley.

He was the best Star Trek captain.

>Kirk is more of a chad, but Picard is the true alpha

I swear those small nipples seem to be the best indicator of good genetics. Everyone who has them seems to look good and get jacked easy.

>didn't get the reference
>apparently from Star Trek
never watched it. is it some kind of Star Wars clone?

Yeah based off the new movies which are probably the best btw
>Rey Slaywalker

So like, 50$ a month?

>Slaywalker
Does she hunt vampires?

Why? Are you one?

I do seem to avoid the sunlight a lot and am regularly thirsty. Should I be worried?

he's very married to a woman, user

Yes

Well I'm fucked. Nice knowing you guys.

For the longest time when I was young I was convinced you were the voice of Deckard Cain in Diablo. Such a disappointment when I found out you weren't.

You were the bomb in Pagemaster though.

Are you fucking retarded?

DISCOVERY is the cancer.

The Orville is Seth MacFarlane trying to save an amazing genre, and he's done quite well at it.

Or just go watch discovery where they say "fuck" just because they can and for shock value. So cool.

>
>The Orville is fucking cancer
The call that made him regret posting this

Holy shit. I always thought he was gay too.

Nah. He's just really close to Ian. Like that sort of uncomfortably close as two lifting bros who are a little too intimate with each other.

old school thespians guys are pretty fruity

Mirin dat Picard mode, most alpha guy in the entire movie industry

Awesome body for an old guy

Not only is he not gay, he is a serial dehymenizer and has been married like seven times because he can't be contained by a single female. He literally requires a harem.

Good case study on what maintaining a healthy lifestyle can do for you.

Most people his age are close to bedridden and are afraid of falling. Stewart looks like he could do a few chinups.

Discovery is unwatchable bad but the Orville is everything i missed for so long. Really great.
I bet Patrick loves it too

I lift for The Picard

get back to r/reddit. No one cares about your pop culture gods here.

Not bad for 77... the bicep is acceptable

frig off Lahey

>Star Wars clone
>Star Trek is an American media franchise based on the science fiction television series created by Gene Roddenberry. The first television series, simply called Star Trek and now referred to as The Original Series, debuted in 1966 and aired for three seasons on the television network NBC
A bit earlier than Star Wars m8

Patrick can’t wear shirts

You fell for some obvious bait.

shit, 77?

thats a goal bod for that age man. seems to have kept well

Perhaps even better.

He's a Trekkie. It's not like it takes much to bait those autistic nerds.

>that's mag-fucking-neeto.jpg

its the earl grey tea apparently, made the bugger almost immortal

kek

i liked him in that one show.

train your neck (you still look good tho)

He has a knighthood because of his excellent acting and multiple achievements. Played a super influential character who really did make me want to change how I acted in everyday life ("calm down and stay in control"). Plus he played a good MacBeth.

The dude is looking really fucking good for a 77 year old too. The fact he's walking unassisted, doesn't have his mind wandering and has a wife, plus seems like a cool dude, is all pretty impressive. A lot of 77 year olds I know are in financial ruin, fucking decrepit as hell and refuse to even consider that the world has slightly changed.

Stop it with what?

He was slick bald by the late 60s well before they had anything but cheap looking tupee's to do anything about it.

>still gets 20x the pussy you do

wtf

>tfw you are too old that your "loli waifu" is a 30yo woman.

thank god I can still make it when I reach 70yo

This, Ian is his bro. I bet for Ian is a platonic love but Patrick is more like "no way fag!" guy.

Both are top tier actors.

he is one of the reason I am not afraid of going bald. Well, I lack the good genetics and being a world class actor but meh.

The gender episode was complete garbage

This is my real fitness goal. I want to go through the decades of my life looking and feeling great.

>pussy
What should we tell him lads?

just...just let him believe

Kill yourself humourlet

Miring obliques. Awful quads though

They say fuck in it? That’s just not Star Trek.

>orville
>better than DS9

Yes, the Jackie Stewart BBC special he did was great

Engage!

Tfw in the latest episode the manlet forced JC and JM to eat healthy then had a big crash, Again

his pecks are not as saggy as I imagined them to be!

Well, he has never been fat. That helps in the Tight tiddys department

Sir Patrick Stewart is pretty tho, user. And rich. Attractive and rich.

:(

DS9 was the pinnacle of Star Trek. Stewart and his people were just setting the stage.

Fucking treklets, when will they learn?

Suck his cock then

Ok you guys are right. I even liked Voyager a lot too.

So to be exact for me its: DS9=TNG>Voyager>Orville

I hope we can agree that Discovery is just ridicoulous and a shame. I hate so much about it i cant even start.

Voyager isnt better than Orville though

>I hope we can agree that Discovery is just ridicoulous and a shame.
Agreed. It's a fucking cringe fest.

Best captain the Enterprise ever had.
Shame that he`s a cuck.

American Dad?