Reminder if you call another person your boss that you're a cuck

Reminder if you call another person your boss that you're a cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UEzSD3sg6u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get a fuckin job queer

I work for myself loser

t. Commie faggot

yeah but what does this have to do with fitness?

fuck, thats hot

I laugh when I walk into Wal-Mart and see a guy shopping in the work clothes isle I'm like haha wagie. Better but work clothes at work

>not calling your mates boss
get a load this faggot

Fitness dick in yo mouth

unemployed

>tfw my dad is my boss

Get a load of this bootlicker oh wait, hes busy taking a load off his boss. Nvm

this

alex pls leave

I think you have to have a gf/wife to be a cuck, faggot.

what kind of stupid nonsense reminder is that? This is r9k type delusions

quite literally

>Reminder if you call another person your boss that you're a cuck
Teach me the ways of collecting neetbux, master

Yea im one of those that cant stand being told what to do so my wife and i started our shop and now i am surounded by 20 year old girls calling me boss.. drug addicted living in a van by the river younger me would be proud. He would also be smashing some of that pussy but with age comes restraint

Chip up your old man is prob trying to build you some mething you can take over one day you could be him and be busting his ass hus entire life to just die and lea e you the fruit of his labors

Everyone in this thread that wants to be self employed, follow this one simple formula for guaranteed success: private label + alibaba + amazon FBA. If you don't know what I'm talking about, Google it and thank me later.

Right... How am I being cucked by a man whose wife I'm fucking?

Agree 100% thank you based self-employed/NEET user for reminding all of us

a fuck you said?

T. Neva fit his dick in a mouth

Reminder if you dont get your own water by your own methods that you're a cuck
Reminder if you dont get your own food by hunting, gathering and farming all by yourself that you're a cuck
Reminder if you dont build shelter by yourself with your own materials that you're a cuck
Reminder if you get anything for any purpose from anyone other than yourself that you're a cuck

Man I got drunk on Friday with a buddy so for shits and giggles I called my gf over for us to double team. Next day she starts going off about how she wants to fuck someone while I watch so I just told her to leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=UEzSD3sg6u0

>tfw cant fuck my own pussy
>look in mirror
>mfw am a pussy
>proceed to do SS+GOMAD
If only all those women who told me to go fuck myself could see me now

>tfw I don't call my boss "boss"
>tfw I call him Peter

I used to call my old boss when I was working in an office "boss lady". She was middle aged and childless, a real mem and I was on a traineeship. Towards the end I started to call her "the missus". God I used to have furious jack off sessions where I imagined that she called me into her office and make me crawl under the desk to eat her nasty old roastie mctoastie out as she worked.

kek, did you call her that behind her back or did you literally adress her as boss lady/missus? Because I find it hard to believe that you would say "Good morning Boss Lady!" but then again we're on a huron flyfishing forum so idk if pic related actually applies here or not.

Either way, did he find out about it, and if she did, how did she take it?

It started off as "sure boss" bit evolved into "hey boss lady". The missus was actually a nickname the dudes gave to her in relation to me because I was the only guy on her team and was always said about her, not to her although she knew about it as well. I'm also Australian, not that it matters much anymore in the workplace.