Why do all women who lift do sumo deadlifts instead of conventional? is it because its easier?

why do all women who lift do sumo deadlifts instead of conventional? is it because its easier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5M13EBl_jF0&ab_channel=DanBryant
youtube.com/watch?v=KL6U6p_6Icg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it prepares them for sitting on the bbc

my guess is because their hips are wider so it would be uncomfortable doing conventional. + memes

>1pl8
>sumo
>over/under

reeeee.

when i first started lifting i used mixed grip for 135x5 because i didnt know what i was doing. when it comes to fitness, most women don't know what theyre doing either

sumo is easier than conventional no argument

>more vertical back angle
>closed knee angle
>shorter range of motion
no question sumo is easier

>complaining about these things
funny its always the weakest people that complain

BAVARIAN

Why don't you go out there and show us a video of you hitting a new PR by pulling sumo then?

youtube.com/watch?v=5M13EBl_jF0&ab_channel=DanBryant

The SHW raw world record was pulled conventional btw

Wider hip angle means most women have a build that favors pulling sumo. That and their weight classes are much lower. You'll find that the heavier the weight class, the higher proportion of pullers will go conventional.

Because they're all generally shorter than all men and it's 1000% easier to lift heavier weight and still look like they're doing the big boi cool lifts

are you new or something?

mixed grip is not a valid >point, and people who use it don't even lift

youtube.com/watch?v=KL6U6p_6Icg

just shut the fuck up

>trying to refute someone by posting a mutated faggot freak doing a cheat lift

lol

just watch god damn ipf all weight classes, being heavier and doing conventional has absolute no correlation

Maybe not but being a man with testicles and doing conventional is 100% correlated

>world champs and record holders mixed grip
>reeeeee no one does it's bad
(You)

>you will never have your face drenched in the urine of a braphog who peed herself because she PRed on her deadlift

>it's easier
>more importantly it works glutes which is all they care about

ah i see, you're trying to be a memester. I do both and i find sumo harder for some reason, but then again im sub 200kg on them so i just probably suck at deadlifting in general

Most men lack the mobility required to pull sumo, so they default to conventional.

mixed grip with 1pl8, that's the problem. 3pl8s and over, i can understand.

it works glutes better.

>3pl8
weak faggot cunt

Good.

>is it because its easier?

Yes, the average female has trouble deadlifting 135, and most gyms don't have bumpers, so they do sumo and stick with it.

>when it comes to fitness

itt dyels who cant pull even 315 either way

Women lift sumo so they can put it on Instagram for attention.
You have to remember that women operate on attention.
While men lift for a multitude of reasons, women lift for the end game of attention. Participating in a hobby is not the hobby for women, attention is. Ever notice how there's never 2 "gamur gurlz" in the same group? It's because they infringe on each others primary resource: attention. Attention from beta orbiters.

Women force themselves into every subculture for attention and then proceed to ruin it.

>why do all women who lift do sumo deadlifts instead of conventional? is it because its easier?
have you not noticed that female lifters are morons? do you not see the kind of stupid shit they do in gyms? in terms of retardation it's something like this:

actual lifters > lean bulking aesthetics fags >= normies > gymbros > indians >>>>> women

every record below 242 has been pulled sumo, only the fatties dont do it

sumo technique is different than conventional, so if technique and flexibility is there you should always be able to pull more sumo. Sumo is biomechanically more efficient no way around it

my sumo is only marginally better than conventional, while so much easier on my lower back.

I still do conventional work during RDLs but i dont intend to max out on conventional any time soon.

>inb4 some retard says i have bad bracing thats why its stressfull on lower back
shut the fuck up colossal retard

Well look at you. Who would have known women experts hang on Veeky Forums !

sumo deadlift angles make it more similar to a squat from the ground and shortens the range of motion

might be acceptable for me if the guy has really long legs

Because they're used to spreading their legs more?

I don't fucking know, why don't you ask a woman instead of a bavarian cock juggling image board?

Lower center of gravity

>guy has really long legs
Wait, I have obnoxiously long legs and I have trouble with deadlifts. The whole motion just feels awkward and forced. Maybe that's the reason? I ought to try sumo deadlifts.

Long legs are actually better for deadlifts because it lets you leverage the weight with your legs more.

Lanklets have more trouble with squats normally due to the longer ROM.

Because of their bone structure deadlifting conventional can be dangerous is the long term

I can't speak for everyone, but I prefer sumo over conventional simply because it is easier to keep my back straight when lifting heavy.
Not a girl btw

>Not a girl btw
Sure you're not user. It's okay, we won't ask for lewds.

>Smiling guy in back stops smiling when she pisses herself

Well I have very long arms as well. My torso is small I suppose that's the best way to put it.

Maybe I just suck at deadlifts for some other reason, idk. I don't really like them. My knees always crack when I bend them and doing deadlifts with them makes me uncomfortable.

I see the informed people showed up again.

I have a similar build. Shorter torso, longer limbs (though it's not full on ape mode, it's enough that I can notice it) and I deadlift fine.

The fact you hate them might be what's preventing you from perfecting them and getting better at them. If you hate a lift it's hard to dedicate the work into getting good at it.

It's "easier" due to the higher activation of certain muscles I guess? I don't know. I'm not any those anons and I just deadlift conventional on back days and do stiff legged diddlies on leg day (gives my hamstrings a great workout and doesn't fuck up my lower back like Good Mornings do).

Years ago I saw something about sumo being better because of the structure of their pelvis. If I'm not wrong women also do sumo in competitions, so I'm sure there's a good reason.

It always feels so cramped dragging my hands up my thighs. Do you need to be wearing compression pants for sumos to not be uncomfortable?

nah this is bullshit, sumo is fucking hell on the hips and most of the time it doesn't even break the floor. my best pulls have been conventional. if i trained sumo as much as i trained conventional, i would fucking kill myself from the amount of missed lifts and jacked up hips.