Tfw I make her laugh

>tfw I make her laugh
>tfw he makes her cum

>2 years dating this chick I met
>she had depression out the ass but I fell for her hard before learning about it
>stuck through with her and the bullshit it brought on
>tfw the last few weeks with her were hell
>nothing but her talking about her killing herself
>the sex was joyless
>she was addicted to weed
>the break up came and I still haven't moved on a year later
>she's moved on entirely
>tfw all that time I spent building up that relationship and keeping it together gets torched in front of my eyes
>tfw emotionally dead and just lift to keep the anger at bay.

potheads are degenerates, the sooner you learn this the better

especially fucking girls who smoke. disgusting.

QFT

>this amount of tunnel vision
Underage pls get out.

I know plenty of people who smoke pot occasionally and it works fine. basically the same as drinking for them.

but the depression + some medical pain made her dependent on it. tried to get her off it because it worried me but she basically said it was the only thing that made her happy.

Ive never met a single mentally stable girl who frequently smokes pot, say what you want.
I dont care about your imaginary millionaire entrepreneur friend who does dabs everyday and how like, weed is totally fine, bro.

two pieces of advice:
-something someone told me: stop feeling sorry for yourself
-something I learned: never have a relationship where the other person is in some way dependent on you or draining you (except for the succ)

>I dont care about your imaginary millionaire entrepreneur friend who does dabs everyday and how like, weed is totally fine, bro
The funny thing is that's actually a reality for me. You still have tunnel vision and your personal life experiences don't mean shit. Underage pls get out.

If you can make a girl laugh you can make her do anything

Stop larping. We both know that youre a NEEt

>tfw I make her laugh
>tfw she makes me cum

>ex gf just posted a photo with her new bf
>they've been dating a while and this is the first time she even posted a photo of him
>heard he's a president of a frat
>oh shit must be some Chad, fugg
>see photo
>nerdy pencil necked incel
hahahah
how do I celebrate? should I fight him?

>you're a neet
Eh close I guess, but I do have a friend that fits almost perfectly into that mold you made.

Dude weed lmao

Im the original guy you were talking to and I didnt call you a NEET.

Some guys I guess can function and smoke a lot but ive never met a single girl who wasn't a nutcase that smoked every day. Ive met a lot btw

h-how do i make a girl laugh? plz respond

inb4 tell her my 1RM

tell her a joke

>going on date iwht girl from the gym
>she asks me to tell her a joke
>I immediately say "your one rep max" because i have autism
>it works, she laughs
thanks fit

i have no jokes and can't think of them on the spot anyways

and tbqh, the popular guys always seem to have funny and cool stories, not jokes. i don't have any stories

just tell her your 1RM

Do shit that will make you get cool stories?

I feel you OP. I have the biggest crush on a girl at work who's flirty with me, but she's flirty with literally everyone, so I got my hopes out only to realize she's not actually into me.

Also found out my ex gf apparently used to cam, idk if this was before it after we broke up.

I suspect mine did too, how did you find out?

You can’t make girls laugh. If a girl likes you she will laugh at what you say, even though you may not be trying to be funny at all.

Am I the only dumb fuck who tries to be perfect for females, and tell jokes, hoping they like him?

They never really do btw.

Tell her the one about the man who buys the brass rat from a New York antique shop.

It's not healthy to care this much about an ex. No, you shouldn't fight him, you'll go to jail.

lol what? wtf makes you think I care. On the contrary, I dont give a fuck about her. I just thought Id fight him for fun and cuz it would be hilarious if I whooped his ass. I wont, for various reasons, but it would be funny.

>You make him bleed

>I dont give a fuck about her

>cared if a chad was dating her
>looks at her facebook
>wants to fight boyfriend

you care a whole lot more than you are willing to admit senpai.

Honestly just make some bullshit up. You only really need one good story to get in with most people. I have a go-to story , and if there are people around who have heard it before they don't even give a shit that they're hearing it for the 10th time, because it's such a good story.

>what is an instagram feed

>t. Never has had high sex
My load is 3x bigger when I'm high and sex is 10x better

>I feel you OP. I have the biggest crush on a girl at work who's flirty with me, but she's flirty with literally everyone, so I got my hopes out only to realize she's not actually into me.

I've fallen for this trap too, friend. Better off, every girl I've know who's like this is mentally unstable, and it usually reveals itself in their life a few years later. Consider yourself lucky.

Well lad, spit it out. Don't be leaving us in suspense.

whats your story? curious what constitutes a good one. I used to tell a few but no one really cared

dw I wont steal it

I honestly don't know what that is. I don't engage in thottery.

lol ive had sex on acid get on my level

>dw I won't steal it
>t.someone trying to steal something.

I've preformed autofellatio on DMT. Joe Rogan taught me how to do it.

>tfw never had a problem making people laugh
>guys or girls
>people tell me how hilarious i am, "witty", that i should be a standup comedian (get compared to bill burr a lot)

>none have ever wanted to associate with me anyway

Don’t lie user. We all know truly successful people only do coke.
No joke when I was an intern at a big company this one mother fucker literally whipped out the coke in middle of an executive meeting and started bumping it like it was nothing and people didn’t even bat an eye

I was like that user but my only problem really was that I never made a move so I thought no one was into me. Then one of my gay bros told me how girls in my social circle are talking about how they’d get with me if I ever made a move on them.
I still didn’t make any moves but it was a nice self esteem boost

i did black-tar heroin and i'm still a virgin

>chasing someone in a relationahip.
Did you expect snyone to feel bad for you? Cause you should honestly just kys.

I only love deadlifts becusse I don’t need support to do them.

>ruining you record
Are you a nigger?
Go ahead retard fight him and go to jail so you can get your ass kicked by real cons and crimimals with life sentences. I see edgy kids like you constantly turn into little bitches in jail. So please do it dude you deserve a wake up call into the adult world.

>I see edgy kids like you constantly turn into little bitches in jail
Just because you would be a bitch in jail doesnt mean I would, you fucking faggot

I can see you've never been to jail. Go ahead then big boy. You have no fucking clue lmfao. Keep that attitude in jail youll prlly have your brains stomped out by tyrone, Good riddance. One less retarded edgy flabby kid. Either that or youl shut up and learn a thing about life and respect. Either way it sounds like itll be good for you.

T. Jail gaurd.

Im pretty jacked and have done boxing and judo half my life. what makes you think some tyrone can fuck me up?

also you need to relax because I never even said Im gonna fight him. just that it would be funny and I could. idk what youre getting so mad about lmao

Oh my bad youre gonna be the big boss around there huh lmao. Youre gonna be the guy no one fucks with. These guys will get a group of nigs to kick your ass or get you when youre not even paying attention dude stfu. Unless youre a pro fighting here doesnt mean shit. Only how crazy you are.
Plenty of jacked grown men in here too dude. Go find out for yourself faggot. Sounds like you need a life changing experience. Its ok you'll learn.
Try not you catch a disease with blood on blood contact btw. These guys are sick.

>i w-w-was j-just kidding dude relax
OK tough guy. Good, keep that record clean. Dont be a retard.

shhh, let him be a tough guy and find out the hard way how fun prison.

I'm sure he'll believe it was worth fighting his ex's new bf kek

That's a good suicide I should do that irl

dont kill yourself bro

my man

You've learned alot, user. The main lesson is that you don't have to give that much and there are plenty of stable, sincere, not-so-emotional (which is what attracted you in the first place) females that would be happy to have your companionship.

>she's into you all semester
>she stops talking to you after the last class

>Depression

Nice meme

It's pretty foolproof and apparently completely painless. Definitely what I'm going to use.

s-stop talking about suicide ;_;
do you guys need to talk?

>not making a move in a whole semester