Facial fitness

Facial fitness

How do I get my face on the left to look like the one on the right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uH-jXt9BZGM
futurederm.com/how-ph-affects-the-skin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eyeshadow and a healthy dose of soy

ruh roh shaggy

It made your face wider, which you can't really do, and it gave you nicer skin +tan

U jelly virgin

grow more contrast? idk what you are looking for?

Clearly makeup is the correct answer

filters and makeup?

just use moisturizer and all that shit and drink plenty of water

lower bf
healthy eating for skin
olive oil+lemon juice dab under your eyes once a day for eye bag removal

semen retention

Onion

Brett is that you?

You're right, OP is the most Brett looking Brett to ever Brett

Beta carotene will add some color to your skin

Is that olive oil lemon juice shit real or a wives tail?

Honestly, wear makeup. That's basically what the app did to you anyways

It's actually simple.

telling a dude to wear makeups? wtf is this sorcery

Explain

50mm focal length is the natural eyes focal, it's how people see you. Looking at a mirror doubles the focal length, so when you see yourself in a mirror, you see double what others see. The solution is too never look into a mirror and too never appear outside and interact with people, rather only make your presence know through 120mm+ focal length.

Thanks bro
Cold or warm lemon juice? I keep mine in the fridge

So you're saying I look like the 50mm guy even though I see myself as a 100 50mm guy?

Shit that explains everything

Yes, exactly. Your natural senses are deceiving and not to be trusted.

>/p/hotographer here, can confirm for the most part.

>Looking at a mirror doubles the focal length
source please
sounds like bullshit

But 100 looks better than 50?

That would explain why the average person thinks they're a 7/10

you're uglier than you think you are

just picture it. from your eye to an object is some focal length, f. since eye to mirror to eye is double that length, you see 2f which fucks the angle. but it's not just the distance from your eye to the mirror to your eye, it's the fact that the mirror reflects light therefore spreading individual rays of light twice as much, making it less dense.

Hence in the mirror your face looks wide and masculine but to everyone else you look like a big nose weak jaw soyboi

pic related, it's not you.

So what's the best way to see what you actually look like ?
What's the focal length of the average phone camera?

google it, you dumb ugly faggot.

pic related, it's you.

>just picture it.
lmao dummy prove it I dont need your bioscience. do you have an article or not?

I look just as masculine in pictures as in the mirror, stop projecting your soyboy features onto me

27 mm for my phone
So if I take a mirror picture with my camera I should get about the right picture
Hey I still look pretty good . Don't be so angry user

>What's the focal length of the average phone camera?
It's bullshit, whatever is is. Pic related, I can't even deadlft 115lbs without the bar slipping, but somehow my arm looks like a monster. I don't trust any image found online now

google it, you dumb ugly faggot.

this is a well known thing by everyone with a middle school education.

Do you have any pictures from further away for reference ?

So if I go to a house of mirrors and take a picture of my reflection's reflection's reflection's reflection's reflection's reflection's reflection's reflection's reflection will I look like a 6000 mm god?

Focal length is not distance from lens to object. And even if it was, what you're saying basically means that people would look better if you're standing twice as far from them.

You clearly have no idea what the fuck you're talking about .

Damn, Shaggy turned into a Chad

Op here. I would like to share this video I made. Comment replys here or on the video would be nice. Wondering if I should make another like it

youtu.be/uH-jXt9BZGM

minoxidil on beard/eyebrows
wash hair less often with cooler water
better nutrition
handsome either way gg

Painter here, I have hawk eyes. The differences in right, higher contrast in hair (learn to style it or dye it), darkened eyebrows (dye or use castor oil/eye brow pencil), vanity light reflection in eyes, thicker lashes (vaseline or vitamin E/castor oil before bed), the nose bridge is thinner which you might not be able to do anything about, but you can maybe tone it. Lips have gloss lighting, and darker stubble. They also slightly edited your jaw. Eat a lot of foods with beta carotine for the glow.

you just see yourself permantly in one direction so if it's reversed, which is the direction other people see facing you, it looks wrong

hey retard, the light you see is "convergent" - as in you take the wideness of your frame of vision (FOV on video games) and shrink it down to the width of your fucking cornea to see it properly. Again, rays of light converge from the entire environment in front of you into your eye. So looking from eye to mirror back at your face is distorted because the mirror causes further divergence than is anatomically accurate - hence your face looks broader in a mirror.

You're retarded. kys.

Kek

The lens of your eye is rounded, you take in light from multiple directions, not just straight in front of you. Therefore a mirror, which reflects light straightly instead of in a pattern which is convergent to your eye, causes that perception to be wrong. It would be very difficult, if not impossible, to make a mirror that would reflect approx. 50mm to you, as of now you'd have to have a curved mirror and stand in one specific spot with your head at a specific point to see your face in 50mm, if you wanted to see your chest in 50mm you'd have to stand on your tiptoes, etc.

Hypothetically, if I looked like this a girl, should I just become a trap?

It works, the wives tale is making you believe you need a X$ product for it

you can make it different ways, what you need is

hydration: dry skin creases more visbly. olive oil or another fat takes care of this

acidity: acidity takes care of the color by exfoliating dead skin and restoring "normal" skin pH, which is supposed to be acidic. just don't use pure, it actually damages the skin

more detail
futurederm.com/how-ph-affects-the-skin/

dunno if temperature does something, I also make a little batch and keep in the fridge.
I would be inclined to think that if there's an effect, it would be the "tightening" effect of cold on skin, but I'm talking out of my ass here

No, because you wouldn't look anything like that irl. The features which make you a man will be far more apparent irl than on a gender switching app photo.

Face

I have been flexing my nose by pouting my lips and cheeks dubbed the turtle neck strech to help my broken nose.
There has been a slight improvement so far

How do I attain giga chad mode

I would say Minoxidil but I haven't looked too far into it
Some people also fearmonger it so I'm a bit cautious recommending it

another user here
there's few "tricks" on jewtube on how to get rid of eyebags that include putting a spoon in fridge to freeze than putting it against your eye bags, which in return will increase blood flow, making it look less dark.
I think the same principle should be applied to the lemon juice.

My hair loss is actually fixable I got lucky. Won't be doing any meme treatments

Just use the FaceApp photo for Tinder. You look better but not so much that girls will call you out on it irl.

Someone get this faggot off fit ...MOOOODDDDDSSS

pathetic and ugly as shit. Stop posting

Here's my foot

Full veins

Who likes my foot

>people actually believe this guy

when I was younger I used to bartend and party a lot
after a particularly hard night, we would borrow the chicks' makeup to hide no-sleep-and-cocaine-fueled-sex eyebags.
You would be amazed how much you can hide under that stuff

dude, your hair is fucking awesome!!! how do I get my hair like that???

>I can't even deadlft 115lbs without the bar slipping
these are the people posting advice on Veeky Forums

Shrink your head. I think that's some voodoo shit.

Top kek

it made ur eyes bigger, nosebridge more straight, jaw wider and cheekbones more pronounced.

So about 3-4 surgeries

>I can't even deadlft 115lbs
breh r u srs? i am a casual grill lifter that's never done a real routine and can dl twice that at 135lbs. y r u so weak? do u have a condition?

>amerishart education

Did you seriously not learn about light, lenses, and mirrors in high school?

wow, that forehead...
how fix that monstrosity?

Fasting makes more face gains than other weight loss methods. Good quality beef liver will add color

how can I achieve this?

> soy x f