why the do people do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

planetfitness.com/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cus exerting a lot of energy is tough, soyboy

This.
Guess which one of these is Op

I go pretty hard but I don't roar after my last rep then release the cable when the weight is still a foot in the air.

It's physiologically impossible to use your full strength without the grunt. Full grunt means full core stabilization.

OP here, im not talking about grunting. I agree with your point fully. I am talking about RAGGHHHHHH and slamming the weights down.

have you ever lifted weights before

Just got done with shoulder day about an hour ago.

because lifting weights at max effort is fucking hard

if you mean wannabe bodybuilders grunting while curling 10kg's, because they want attention

It's physiologically impossible for OP not to be a fag. Full OP means 3 dicks in every hole.

1. it eases pain and soreness
2. it can make you feel more satisfied after exerting huge effort
Do you not have any testosterone at all or something?

Jesus christ I don't get how you people aren't getting this. I am not talking about grunting while doing sets. I am talking about roaring half as loud as you can so the whole gym looks at you after the last rep and dropping weights.

attention
it's hard to tell with all the soyboys around these days

This is where you belong (tm)

>planetfitness.com/

OP finds a no grunting gym, high fives the front desk worker.

>shoulder day
I can immediately tell you don't lift heavy enough for it to matter. You have not yet earned your right to grunt
Especially when doing high intensity, and I'm talking about 90% intensity at 5 sets of 2, it's pretty much a given that I'd grunt. And when going home when I'm exhausted, hell, just growling helps my back feel better

Yeah, this guy was doing sets of 8-10 at 50lbs on the cable machine

Some guys are brainlets and can't control their emotions. You're noticing people who can't handle feeling powerful without chimping out.

hahahahahahaha

Go join planet fitness and set off the lunk alarm because you can't handle dominance and competition then.

>not practicing plyometric deadlift negatives
>not having grunting contests
>not having farting contests
OP is never gonna make it.

I don't know why people are giving you a hard time. People that drop the stack fuck up cable machines and piss me off.

thats because ur lifting 10lbs

>I am talking about roaring half as loud as you can
I sometimes feel like doing this

Im guessing the steroids amplify that feeling

This

TICK TICK BOOM

I only roar when squatting 2bh

BECAUSE WHEN YOU DO EXTREME WORKING HARDER YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

they are faggots who have watched too much of kris gethins training videos

A little grunting is only natural, especially if you're breathing correctly, but roaring seems a bit counterproductive. Don't you want your energy going to your lifts rather than bothering your fellow gym rats with autistic screeching?

I will roar after 8x3 170 kg squats and I don't care who gets bothered

....wtf is wrong with shoulder day?

There is this guy at my gym who make a loud almost sexual grunt during every single rep he does, he annoys me so fucking much. Who seriously needs to do loud grunts while doing bicep curls

Do you want to lift in a library?
If you don’t like grunting in the gym, make a home gym

you have to live it OP

not him but there is nothing wrong with it, it's just that usually it's associated with normie dyel brosplitters

>dropping weights
I can feel you on this one to a certain degree. Had a fucker in the gym throwing the fucking 45s on solid ground.

Lemme see
>doing a bro split
>in the month of December
>when all the queers on other boards say "this is the day"
>without /fraud/ing
>and making one day dedicated to shoulders
>one of the smallest muscle groups
>then continuing to spend the same amount of time doing legs
Each one of these lines has something wrong with them

Proportionally I spend the most time training my shoulders/upper back because there are so many different muscles there.

(High bar)Squats and deadlifts take care of your lower body. If you are at an intermediate/advanced level you might start using reps with different tempos/paused reps and variations/exercises that strengthen sticking points(front squats, deficit deadlifts, glute bridges, lunges). If you need all of this you are probably oly lifting anyway.

I'm not saying he is right btw, just saying there is more nuance to those lines

It is because you can train your side and rear delts 3 days a week without problems. Dyels train their front delts 2-3 times a week with benching and other pressing without realizing they are developing imbalanced shoulders.

Nice blog soyboy