First cycle

Just ordered my first cycle, just 500mg test + anavar and estrogen blocker
Only planning on doing this once or twice, at least until I hit my 40s.

Other than muscle gains, what can I expect ? Hoping to hear some first time users stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/1dc6a0386cc9665d1f73e63a4b06ab45
gyazo.com/f6aa870b9a1e8dfadf014c80271ceb0d
gyazo.com/3d8f33eaf93757d6c1a11d3de31a2be0
gyazo.com/a53496160952ba72cc498ffb01fcb597
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what can I expect
hair loss
shrinking balls
marbled liver
anger issues
depression
death

spoken like someone who has never taken gear

>Only planning on doing this once or twice
>until my 40s
That's not how being inadequate works Op

I'm on my third.i said the same thing. Likely you won't get the gains you want and will continue to do more cycles.

Good luck with only one cycle. After the first you'll think about how much better another cycle will be. But overall I'm glad I stated and think it really helped me a lot

>hair loss
Only if its in your genetics already.
>shrinking balls
Yes
>marbled liver
Only if abusing toxic more hardcore compounds, and orals not good ole test.
>anger issues
Only if already angry and if on toxic compounds not test. Also if you dont habe your estrogen checked.
>depression
Huh? Lol what.
>death
Be more clear. You dont drop dead from roids.

I'm not worried about hair loss, and Don't your balls grow back ?

Yes, they just atrophy from nonuse. Getting freakishly huge also strains your heart, so just don't become a bb.

Alright I can deal with small balls for a few weeks.

And I'm only planning on getting as big as I can maintain natty.

you wont be happy with the results after just 1 cycle, it isn't magic, upside is mental clarity and feeling like a god

lol 1 or 2 cycles. you'll be cycling forever now. just make sure to take off at least 8 weeks between cycles. also through in so EQ and NPP while you're at it.

>wont be happy with results after 1 cycle
Not OP, but how? It’s at the very least going to yield better results than being natty for that time, so isn’t that an improvement?

have fun being disabled, at least as far as proper endocrine function goes, for the rest of your life and always worrying about heart problems. God speed user, you've TRANSCENDED HUMANITY

God Fucking dammit op.

You know plain well it’s bad to go on the juice and you damn well know you’re not going to do one or two cycles only.

And you’re trying to get validation from others to make yourself feel better.

>mental clarity and feeling like a god
That's like half the reason I want to try steroids

Where did you order it

Damaged heart muscles. hypertension, blood clots, brain and testicular atrophy

If you think it's mentally distressing to make slow gains now, just wait til you can't make any gains without cruising after your cycle.
Good luck, though bro get fucking huge.

You know you're lowering your natty limit with a cycle, right? Your natural testosterone will never recover to what it is now.

Why don't you take the time and Google the phrase "pct isn't working" and bask in the thousands and thousands of fucks just like you who did everything the internet told them and everything they're supposed to but never get it back. You're on your own when the shit hits the fan brother and you only have one body. Good luck.

Sup OP.
Ask a guy who did 2 cycles of test, ruined his endocrine system, suffered with low T for years, finally succumbed to a life time of TRT, now feels pretty good, but regrets steroids every day of his life, anything. Go ahead. Ask me anything

>That won't happen to me, I'm invincible

>hair loss
probably not on first cycle, and it's very genetic
>shrinking balls
not by much, they come back and you can just take HCG as well and get bigger balls
>marbled liver
only from orals
>anger issues
anger issues come from excess estrogen, not test
>depression
opposite
>death
only if you can die from too many gains.

>what is hcg
>what is a pct routine
>what is an a.i

You only have yourself to blame

You'll probably get occasional mild roid rage a couple weeks in, which passes after another couple weeks. Also acne depending on your dose, if you were prone as a teen, etc. If test only then you'll notice having lots more energy but will be underwhelmed by your strength and muscle gains most likely, but stick with it

>finally succumbed to a life time of TRT, now feels pretty good, but regrets steroids every day of his life,

>I now cruise on double the average test levels of a 25 year old oh woe is me!

what I don't get about orals fucking up your liver is that when you pin gear it gets in your bloodstream so it'll pass through your liver as well?

first pass metabolism

I'm 32 been at my natty limit for like 3 years. Been in the gym 9. I just started my first cycle 3rd week..
Test E and Anavar - I'm just trying to get over the hump. Get that 8 pack ive always been so close to getting but never got there and get off.

Will see how it goes.

no, the liver is primarily a digestive organ. as much as blood does run through it it mostly gets the chemicals directly from the digestive system to blood nutrition system

if you take it orally, 100% of the toxicity goes through your liver, injecting into the blood only a tiny amount ever has to get processed by the liver at any one time.

If you're only doing it once or twice why even bother, you won't maintain it and you risk damage for little effect.

Go as far as you can natty and then go full on geared if you can afford it and accept the concequences to your body.

spoken like somone who has never taken gear

Careful with depression, brother.

A lot of guys I know roided or still roid. When they come off cycle their mood swings are terrible, they literally feel like killing themselves

One guy in particular had a severe case of test-related depression, had to get on some kind of cure with estrogens to regain a modicum of sanity, and is still fucked up to this day

what kind of steroids do I get/ where do I get them? A drug dealer?

Help me fit

>listing the well established side effects of steroids means you have never done steroids
So you're saying only the ignorant can and will do steroids?

go to the biggest guy in the gym and say
>U want a handy.
He will know what you mean.
And unironically join a crossfit.. great gear there

/r/sourcetalk
Also if you know anyone that competes in bodybuilding and doesn't parade around as natural
I got mine from some guy who's a PT and competes, and he's pretty open about his use. Helped me set up a proper cycle too.

Darknet Markets.
Reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk

quads for truth

OP is dead heart

So the same things that happen to 95% of men (most of whom have never lifted)

You've heard of PCT correct?
Also you can keep your balls working with HCG

you'll gain 20 lbs of water. add 20-35 lbs to you big three and lose it all after you stop.

mum I told you to stay off my secret website you're embarrassing me!

steroids are destroyed by the liver if metabolised orally
to get round this most orals are given an alkyl group at the 17th carbon position to prevent the liver breaking them down
however this process of passing through the liver untouched is hard on the liver

inject them and they don't need this alteration (Winny aside) so you avoid liver stress

once you pop you just cant stop.

If you lose your gains after you stop, assuming you stop, what's the point?

>friend from work did an oral cycle
>took multiple pills a day
>for 70 days
>ended up with a severe pain in his testicles
>one day its so bad he can't walk
>goes to A&E
>lies to them and says he's not on anything
>stops taking the orals and the pain goes away in about a week

What a fucking moron. I tried telling him but he just wouldn't fucking listen.

>destroying your ability to produce test naturally
kys

this is my biggest fear, I just finished my first cycle and not gonna do it again if I recover my old test levels

New fit here. How about hgh

did you use nolva, clomid and hcg properly?

>You dont drop dead from roids.
Oh honey

Youre not Veeky Forums youre /fraud/
Thats the first rule of steroids. Unless you hit natty limit first, but you wont, because you want it handed to you

I still don't understand this shit, what the fuck do you do after your first cycle? wait 2 weeks and go at it again for another 15? wait some more and try a different cycle?

Will my gains dissapear after 4+ weeks without cycling?

I don't think your gains disappear if you don't go above natty limit, and if you do, you'll just have to blast and cruise for as long as you want to stay that size

If you up your caloric intake a little you will keep the gains as long as you run a proper pct. Be careful some pct will make you have very bad mood swings i.e. Clomid

After your first cycle you usually wait however long you were on cycle plus your pct before starting again. So if you did 10 weeks on take 10 weeks off etc.

No point pcting if youre gonna start after 10 weeks or so, just cruise until next blast

dat dere celltech is pointless unless you have a good looking face. why risk the health implications of roids if girls will still reject you because the only thing that matters to girls is your face not your body desu

Hey lads, need some help with blood work results.
Currently running 750mg test E per week with 60mcg Anavar daily. AI is aromasin 12.5mg every 2nd or 3rd day. Also taking 80mcg clen per day.
Been experiencing what feels like swelling of the liver(discomfort on right side of Abdomen just under the ribs and lower to the right which feels like swelling)and fatigue.
Had full bloods done and came back with some strange results, indicating I may have anemia. Which is the last thing I expected due to gear use usually having the opposite effect on blood results
gyazo.com/1dc6a0386cc9665d1f73e63a4b06ab45
gyazo.com/f6aa870b9a1e8dfadf014c80271ceb0d
gyazo.com/3d8f33eaf93757d6c1a11d3de31a2be0
gyazo.com/a53496160952ba72cc498ffb01fcb597

If girls only care about face..and I don't have face.. Why the fuck would I care about what girls think

isn't anavar like the worse gear you could get for a dude? why are you being a bitch user?

Haven't done a cycle in about a year. Just found out r/sourcetalk was taken down and i haven't been on her since batlord and fatlifts were around. You all sourcing from DNM now?

Those are side effects that everyone is aware of when they do steroids. Don't even try to ignore it.

There's a replacement up already and it doesn't take many brain cells to find it

yeah but its like saying a side effect of driving is crashing and being killed, also willing to bet the odds on that happening are higher than sides with roids but people aren't jumping up and down about why would you drive a car

Thinking about getting into this but not sure if I have the money in the first place to get into it. Also worried about legality issues if I take a government job. Why do anabolics have to be illegal? Shit confuses me

Not many places test for anabolics, not even police departments down here do. Also Test is pretty cheap and that's all you really need for a first cycle

If you're going to take sterons max out as far as you can natty. Look at what masT did. Otherwise its a fucking waste bro. Also, consider why you want to get big in the first place. Are you an athlete or a bodybuilder? If not then you are probably just a fucking retard with a self confidence issue. Sterons wont fix that lmao

Sorry user but it isn't that simple. Please do more research about the pathological side of steroids since that is the most harmful one. I can guarantee you one thing and that is you will either never come off or when you come off you will stop working out. And even if you power through working out without the gear even tho it's nothing like on roids you will loose 50-80% of the gains most likely. Better of staying natty unless you're ready for a lifetime of needles

>>Only planning on doing this once or twice, at least until I hit my 40s.

hahahaha

why is it a waste

It's not a matter of it being cheap, it's a matter of it being hard to come by and also getting the right things to take along with it. A cycle with Test alone isn't a great idea, it's too androgenic without enough anabolic payoff to warrant using it alone. All the side effects with only some of the benefits.

>inject testosterone
>balls stop producing testosterone
>be depressed for a long time
>balls finally start producing it again
>it's not as much as you had before
Enjoy ruining your life for MUH GAINS, gymrat

just eat an onion

Reading all this bullshit broscience by brainwashed natty cucks is making me cringe so hard. Just eat your cement good goyim and stay small forever,fucking twinkboys

Great info, thanks

You know you're fucking retarded right?

>Coming off will permanently lower natty limit

True,1 outta 10 chance if ur genetically trash. The human body is incredibly resilient and there are cases where dudes had slightly higher T after coming off pct meds. You can maintain most (or atleast some) of it after coming off if ur not a fucking retard

Get your mental state right before you start anything.

All of If are basically avoidable/negligible if you know what you're doing, except the mood swings. If you're naturally an angry person or get annoyed easily, you're gonna have roid rage. If you're naturally a downer or depressed except for when you lift, you're gonna get real depressed.

Being fucking infuriated when something fell on the floor at work and staying angry about it all afternoon, then going to the gym and training harder and heavier than I'd ever had and leaving with a skin-tearing pump, only to have an existential crisis on the way home and wonder what it's going to feel like as I'm dying and then trying imagine being nothing and not existing, was a fucking roller coaster. -10/10 do not recommend.

You will never come off. I said I'd do 1 or 2 cycles, but now I just blast and cruise so I never lose gains. The only side effects I've ever had are anger and small balls (who cares). The rest of the side effects are greatly exaggerated. You'd have to be taking a fuckton of gear to get them.

>If you're naturally an angry person or get annoyed easily, you're gonna have roid rage. If you're naturally a downer or depressed except for when you lift, you're gonna get real depressed.
> tfw I'm both angry and downer

I guess the farther I should go off my natty card is using glicazide...

What if I'm a naturally horny person ?

I literally have to stop myself from slapping coworkers asses sometimes and I'm scared I might do it some day

What does Veeky Forums thinks of 'cruising' metformin?

Reduces IGF-1 synthesis. Might have some use if you're taking MK-677, GH.

Anybody have opinions on t-bol obly cycles. Thinking of doing a couple oral only cycles to start

PCT not working and being forced to be on TRT for life is the risk that you take when going on. IMO if you're not ready for lifetime TRT, you're not ready to use steroids.

TRT is awesome dude, especially if you're in your 30s

>had to get on some kind of cure with estrogens

What in the absolute fuck are you talking about

>Reduces IGF-1 synthesis
Source?
I've read into Goodman&Gillman and r/steroids, have not seen a mention of that.

Don't. Don't do an oral only cycle. First pin is a rush and terrifying but after 2 weeks it's just business as normal.

>inject testosterone
>make sick gains
>inject less test between blasts
>still slightly above peak natty levels
>one day see a strange dyel looking chap who smells strongly of onions
>he calls me a cheater
>laugh and fuck his girlfriend

i'm a newfag. how can you find test now adays? haven't seen any since iraq

Any reason? I dont want the massive gains from test just reasonable gains. And i fucking hate needles haha

it will fuck your liver, likely shut down your test production and the gains will disappear as soon as you hop off

orals will shut down natty test
you do not want to do this unless you enjoy sexual dysfunction and major depression
you'll get over the needles

Isnt there shit that will protect your liver? And a good pct should help with the test recovery?

Also tbol is not testosterone. While taking tbol your balls stop producing testosterone. Therefore the only thing functioning as an androgen in your body will be the tbol. Can result in all sorts of fuckery with libido and mood.

Oh yea i see. Hmm just that the big doses dont interest me. So just thought avoiding the stress with the needles would be ok with a smaller dose

Stop acting like getting big without roids is some sort of big deal

tbol and testosterone aren't a 1:1 dose. 50mg of tbol every day isn't going to = 350mg of test. In fact despite androgenic ratios nobody really has a great handle on that.

The needle fear will go away after a few pins. I've been pinning at least once a week for 6 years and it is just an annoyance.

Hmm okok i see. Thanks guys:)