/GenLank/ Lanklet General

I hereby create /LankletGeneral/ Post feels

>tfw properly bulking for the first time
>strength and weight skyrocketing
>6'7" so no visual difference

I'm 6'1 and feel the same way

what's the minimum height/bmi for posting in this thread? 185cm 71kg here

I'm 5'11 can I post here?

If people routinely call you skinny or lankey and are above 6 feet, I guess.

depends how much you weigh

Not him, but 5'11" 136 lbs

damn you tiny lol

6'4 and just gained 35lbs over 3 months, up to 200 now, feelin bretty good.

“Marfan Syndrome General”

t-thanks, you too

>6'0
>was 130 in may
>now 141
is this good process?

>6'5" and 120kg
Never realized how blessed I was, until I started Veeky Forums. I feel bad for lanklets.

Former lanklet here.

Lanklets just don't eat enough. Every lanklet I've seen whines about how they eat 3000+ calories every day, but see no gains, which is physiologically impossible. They swear they're eating so much food. and are always full.
Then when I track their food, they get around 800 cals.

Seriously, all lanklets do this. I even did it myself. Just because you feel full every time you eat, it doesn't mean you're eating a lot of food.

Eat more and you won't be a lanklet. Stop fooling yourself. It's literally that simple.

>TFW as strong as my jacked 5'6" manlet friend but a 6'2" noodle armed Lanklet.

Another friend of mine was surprised I could lift heavier weights than him despite me looking weak as fuck.

6'2 started at 127 lbs lord of skellys

Now 167 lbs after gomad for a month and lifting heavy.. going for another 20 lbs at least

Its not fucking easy guys

Started in your spot, am now 220, just hit a 315 bench my dude, keep it up youll get there

If it was in deadlifts, it's just your leverages

THIS

Unless you have some kind of untreated thyroid issue.

No, more weight faster till about 190

Its not deadlifts.

5'11 here, at least I'm not a manlet

>Implying

>want to gain fat and be strongfat
>cannot keep fat, sorta just internalizes instead

cursed to be lean, I think aesthetic looks overkill

Do hypertrophy for size gains

You won't notice differences overnight; take a photo every month and look back on it and you will notice a difference

you need to eat more dummy

eventually you will get fat

My lifts are nearing 1/2/3/4 but my arms still look like wet noodles. Should I throw in some bodybuilding arm days and would I get results without it fucking up my progress in compound lifts? I already do chin ups and some bi/tri accessories during upper body day.

186cm, 68kg. I was up to 72kg in the summer after months of work then I became a student, thought I was eating the same amount but wasn't tracking properly, lost all my gains in 2 months and now I'm back where I was this time last year and trying to make it all back up. Not that it was much. I can put on fat easily, but not muscle.

I would not dedicate a full day to it, just add some arms work to all your sessions. Bi's especially recover very quickly, in less than 24h (if you don't absolutely thrash them ofc). Tri's still seem to respond better to heavy pressing, but you can throw a little bit of triceps extension of any kind to round out their development. I'd recommend something overhead to hit the long head.

I've been eating between 2750-3000 calories every day for about 2 weeks, and my weight has barely changed. I'm up about 0.5kg

>6'2
>went from 87kg to 74kg
>still have love handles
>also cursed with wide hips

what the fuck do i do, i'd love to start bulking and get bigger shoulders and lats but i don't want to end up looking like blaha and have huge fat hips again

>he didn't do curls

RIP

I'm 6'1 and in the exact same situation senpai... We'll make it. Slight muffin top as well. Just do a clean bulk.

Lanklet hell:
Squats
Arm hypertrophy

How long lifting, I look almost exactly like you

I've been on and off for exactly a year next week. Finally got my shit together and doing SS on a clean bulk with biceps every session. 40lbs added on dead. 50lb added on squat. 30lb added on bench. Curl weight going up(hammer & BB). All that progress in 1 month so far. Missed 2 sessions out of the month so 10sessions total. You?

Backsquats fuck my skelly body, I never feel strong or like I'm doing them well. I like front squats and Bulgarian single leg, other than that I do deads for lower body.

About 9 months but pretty consistent the whole time. Dirty bulked at the start from March to July, had a month off because I went on holiday. Clean bulked Aug to Oct, been cutting for the past month because it's summer in Aus now. I'm on a PPLPPL at the moment but I'm stalling a bit on my compounds so thinking of changing to a 5x5, glad to hear you're getting the progress you want from it

You realize that eating at a 300-500 caloric surplus is enough to make serious gains and that other wise you're just putting pounds of fat on. Even if you gained a pound of muscle/week which is impossible you'd be at a 4200 calorie surplus a day.

189cm
Started feeling thickish at around 90 kilos, fluctuating between 95-100kg atm ,feels pretty good.
Protein shake before bed is a must, peanut butter is my lord.
Could stand to gain like 5-10 kilos more tops.
1/2/3/4 for reps, but arms still sticc as fuck.
Orangutan mode gives me turbo diddlies, but bench is VERY DIFFICULT.
Squats can eat a dick too.

6'3" 90kg here
Look wedge as fuark
Actually weak as shit

So? Last time i checked blaha had a gf and could outlift random people on the street

has this happened to you? and do you know how to fix it?
inb4 just eat more cattle

i was 60 kg and 184 cm, the beggining of 2017 due to having tuberculosis. 10 months on antibiotics and treatment i was able to get to 70 kg. even before i got sick i wasn't that heavy, i used to be 65 kg at most.

know after i stopped taking the antibiotics, i can't get back on eating 3000 cals a day. I don't know if the meds i took made me eat more. but when i was on antibiotics i was able to reach 3000 cals easily and sometime i even reach 4000+ cals a day(i was actually counting them).

now when i don't take meds anymore is really hard for me to reach the 3000 mark. I just cannot make my self eat more and i have stalled with weight gaining and lifts which were never really high to begin with.

made me loose motivation to go to gym and now i have missed 2 weeks. how do i force myself to eat more without wanting to puke?

sorry, if english is bad

I'm 6'2 stuck at 80kg, I am very lean tough but I can't move on for the life of me, protein kills my stomach with bloating, what do?

Jason, pls...

No, but srs. He's pretty strong. He just looks like shit.

What are your numbers? How tall are you and how much do you weigh? I weigh roughly 150lb in that pic. My numbers are very very low though.

>186cm/6'1 63kg
>slowly gaining weight in the wrong places
end me

i'm 186cm and 60kg

Lost 10/4.5 hard earned lb/kg over stress...

If anything, my appetite didn't deminish

Lanklet here, 1,85m and 66kg, On keto diet. What should i focus more on? And what would you say my bodyfat% is?

This man is gonna make it

Traps and probably 14% - 16%BF

:) im facking trying!

allright i will. yeh i figured about the same

188cm (6'2'')
82 Kg skinnyfat quasilanklet
I'm still stuck in the "should I cut or should I bulk" phase

Eat until you are full. Then keep stuffing your face, chew and then swallow.

I nevet got this, I can eat that amount in 2 hours. If I ate 3k calories from 12 to 2, I could eat an average dinner at 8. I would not be hungry, but I could eat it.

That is how you do it.

Eat less protein, 120gs is enough for you. Replace those calories with fats/carbs. Proteins is hard to digest and your body does not need that much, that is why you are bloated.

1 kg/month is optimal, if you gain more its just gonna be mostöy fat

If you are skinnyfat you never bulk, ever. Cut or recomp

Are you lactating?

not that i know off

6'6 here, trying to enter ottermode from the fatter side.

>formerly 330lbs
>now 230lbs
>between 10bs - 30lbs to go

I'm feeling my bones on my ribs and waist, is this normal or do i have too little muscle mass? I don't know, I've always been fatasfatass.

Bro, stop curling and work traps and back. You're doing pretty good though, signs point to you being able to make it.

i will. thanks

you're at least 10cm taller than me and im pretty skinny and 66kg. are your legs noodles or what?

This isn't the manlet thread bub

Not really, dont weight train them but i run alot.

Otter mode is weird when you're that tall, maybe hit 220 and turn around and bulk

Tfw 192cm for 88kg (6'3 for 194lbs) and still skinny fat.
Wasted a year trying to bulk a few kg and cut again because i couldnt handle how shity i look.
Cutted to 80kg, then decided to bulk.
Added 9kg and now start to cut again cause my gut is even worse.

I lift 5 days a week, track everything i eat, get at least 200g of proteins while bulking.

Bulking was at 2700 but i was aiming at 3000 as i was walking around and climbing stairs a lot bc of my new job.

Currently cutting at 1980.
Not moving at all becaus eof my new job.

I hope that one day i manage to stop being skinnyfat.

Tfw I can finally fit in my bath tub

Thanks friend, you are right, it probably is too much protein.

Here is my 11 months progress, from 68 on left to 80.5 as of today on the right.
4 months SS, 5 months modified GSLP, and now Candito 6 week intermediate

Lifts for 5
Ohp 50
Bench 80
Squat 85
Deadlift 140

%bf?

>crash cutting for weeks
>exercising
>trimming the fat losing 2 waist sizes
>time to bulk
>why cant i hold all these calories?!

still looking better than i did 3 months ago. Got no time to be a faggot no more.

Are you me?

Also if you have wide hips is it wise to still squat and work legs a lot?

If anything it will make your waist seem more narrow if you have big quads, you are destined to be hueg if you have wide hips.

I suffer from wide hips too. Hope my cut will make it look better

6ft here.
Was a skelly. Still a skelly. Going for ottermode.
This is 140lbs - 170lbs

>6'4"
>165 lbs
kms

You went from skinny Chinese kid to ottermode Indian
gj you look good

virgin vs chad

good shit user

did you change race

What are some non disgusting meals that get 3k cals easily?

The fact I ain't putting weight on puts me off going to gym consistently.

Thanks guys. We're all gonna make it.
>did you change race
I'm mixed Middle Eastern and Asian.

Damn, youd make a good suicide bomber

Just eat a lot throughout the day if you can. Even if you don't feel like eating every few hours, force the food down. Shakes help a lot too.

6'4 (194cm) and 231.48lbs (105kg) trying to cut, 18% bf - am I fucked in terms of getting definition? I am strong (I am close to doing 1/2/3 for reps) but my barrel chest, height and bodyfat kinda hide my powerlevel

You're fine user. You just have to cut and never get that high bf again

If you skinny lanklets want to gain muscle hop on that vegan diet. Look at this chart. You aint a lion. There are so many top athletes that are vegan, as well as top bodybuilders and strong men. Stop killing innocent animals for your taste buds. You'll be healthier and happier.

This is what's possible for a tall guy (6'4) to achieve through veganism.

Absolutely disgusting

Never post in my thread again

>Be 6'2 150lbs hungry skeleton, grew 8 inches in one year
>Read online the average mans biceps are 13.5 inches around
>Measure arm: 11 inches circumference
>Measure dick: 5 inches circumference
>Do the math and realize my arm is only twice as thick as my penis
>Start lifting, arm is now 14.5 inches around

That was a brutal wake up call. I still look at my arms and compare them to my dick every now and then.

D-did your cock grow too?

No but it was already a good size so I'm happy with it.

post yourself then you fat manlet

6ft

Went from 140-180 in about 2 years. Probably would have been quicker if I wasn't on/off for a while.

Just eat, eat, eat. Buy a mass gainer and drink it once a day for a good amount of base calories. I'm 6'0 and I went from 123 to 160 since october

Looking good user. Legs looking T H I C C.

the tunnel will come long ones
it's closer everyday

Thanks for the assist!

Holy shit dude, no way. I'm 6´0 and been struggling with weight gain for a couple years. My heaviest was 160lb or so.