Is she going to make it, Veeky Forums?

Is she going to make it, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl2V-AoE8gQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She'll get some thirsty beta

this

an attractive woman having a physical deformity actually makes her more sexually desirable because it somehow keeps her in a high sexual league but also brings her down enough to where betas can land her due to insecurity

why do virgins like this post on Veeky Forums?

>why do virgins post on Veeky Forums
Why do alcoholics drink alcohol?

How the fuck does she load the bar?

>it has a vagina
>being in doubt if able to make it

neck yourself!

She is going to make it guys....single handedly

> Only has to work half as hard on arms.

>tattoo

Disgusting.

>4 hour arms bro

hes completely right though

Oh man, thats not good. My old workbuddy and my father both are missing arms and in their ~60s. And they both have same problems with their backs due only using one arm for over ~30-40 years. Doing deadlifts like that will colossally fuck you up in short time.

I think it would be better to have some sort of harness-system that halve of the weight is supported on your other side like its normally supposed to. No weird one-sided pressure on your back.

hahahahaha

>using straps

never gonna make it

>I think it would be better to have some sort of harness-system that halve of the weight is supported on your other side like its normally supposed to.
That's actually a pretty smart idea.

seems like the wrong exercise for someone with only one arm

I think it matters on how she lost it. If it's in an accident --> genes are good, she can be a good mother.
If it's genetic --> avoid like the plague.

Probably. I mean from what I've seen a number of people with disabilities will work harder than most fully capable people.

That said, she won't make it if she gets into bodybuilding since she can't hit a double bicep pose, but outside of that she'd be fine.

My gym hs stands you can put he bar on which make loading and unloading easier.They're small and moveable so I can imagine her using those.

That or she has a coach or training partner helping her load it.

>not doing 1 arm diddlys
youtube.com/watch?v=Zl2V-AoE8gQ

based

maybe the person taking the photo helped