Meet friend’s gf

>meet friend’s gf
>she said I look dead inside
>she also jokingly said that she’s cheating on her bf for me

What did she mean by this? My autism cannot interpret what happened. Also what is your favorite Veeky Forums food?

The blind asking the blind

You should try squatting more

How should we know? If you actually consider this guy a friend why should you even be thinking about this?

Sounds like your boy wifed up a thot. I’d give him the y’all, even tho he’s gonna he too s

what the fuck

>she's cheating on her bf for me
>for me
Did you mean, "with me"? Either way, joke about being dead inside and how that makes sex not count as cheating, then have sex with the thot if you can.

My favorite food is probably fried potatoes.

While this is true its only half right. Deeper as well. Now on to our friend here the answer is she wants to fuck you . Dont do it be a pal. You probably look dead on the inside like most of us do

you fuck her from my experience these dumb simp fucks always side with the girl their with over you.

you have that 1000 yard stare user, I do too.

I would say you should only fuck her, if that's what you're implying IFF he is a faggot and could learn a valuable life lesson from it, but remember the karma will snap back on you at some point for being a traitorous asshole

my favorite food is sushi user

Whatever you do, never touch your friends ex or current gf/wife.

Bros before hoes, remember that.

This

This. Have some values my man.

No food is my fav Veeky Forums food btw

I've fucked two of my friends girlfriends. I consider myself a good lad cause I waited for one of them to break up before I stuffed her full of it.

It's a dog eat dog world, user.

you're not a good lad but whatever helps you sleep at nite user

lmao

that's just something cunts say as a lazy justification for their fuck ups.

nah, you're just a cunt mate

>It's a dog eat dog world, user.
>cope with being a massive faggot

Fuck you

This...an dont hit on their relatives

Fucking people’s girlfriends is okay just as long as they’re not your family or friend.

You’re a faggot

pic related

>soyboys AKA the kind of people who act betrayed when a superior specimen stuffs their girlfriends puss full of cock.

B A I T

OP my interpretation is that she's cheating on him with another guy so she can be with you in a relationship once they break up . She doesn't want to cheat on her bf with you because he's your friend.

T. Virgin

Why have friends if you don't fuck their gfs?

Serious question, what's so wrong about it? If my buddy dates a girl and they break up in a non-hostile way and I have my eye on her, what moral rule am I breaking by moving in? Why would my friend be hurt by that?

This ain't /r9k/. slowjak.
Come back when you figure out how to beat the Demon.

I think it depends entirely on the break up and how recent it is, if its a decent amount of time since they broke up, they were dating for a really short time or your friend doesn't care then its all good. Otherwise there's a ton of girls out there, no need to go after your friend's ex if its gonna hurt them.

BROCOLI

can talk from experience and as this is an rhodesian farming fandom board I don't mind ppl calling me cuck so here it is:

Have been with a girl for 7 1/2 years, then we ended it because sadly it was leading nowhere (so obviously on good terms, and both the relationship as well as its end were good for me in the long term).

As we were together for quite some time, she knows most of my friends, and a few months after our breakup one of my friends actually asked me if I did mind him approaching.
Tbh I wasn't 100% sure on that, but his life had fallen to shreds shortly before because of a girl, so I thought if there is a way he could be happy again why not?
My initial thought was it wouldn't last very long but oh well 5 years later they are engaged and looking forward buying a house together.

I also had the feeling that in the beginning it was far more problematic for the both of them as it was for me, so I'm actually not even mad.

damn am i glad that i don't got friends like this guy

Sleeping with your friend's girlfriends is a dick move, if they are broken up then she's not his girlfriend and not a dick move.