How is it that the average girl is stronger than the average Veeky Forumsizen...

How is it that the average girl is stronger than the average Veeky Forumsizen? How does a man reconcile with the fact that he's beyond weak?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7byiQ0VuwR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>average girl
>Posts female powerlifter
Out of all the girls that work out like 5% of them actually lift for strength, like fuck all of them deadlift more than 3pl8
she is not the average girl retard

Lets see your 475lb deadlift, bud.

That bitchs jaw could cut through steel, probably has more test in her body than most men, one look at her progress and its obvious

>137 pounds soaking wet
>test in her body
Pick one. The average male couldn't weigh 137lb even if they tried. Just admit you lift less than her and that she's both stronger and a better athlete than you are.

BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>being this insecure

Tbh I still can't beat my sister at arm wrestle

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>comparing myself to a fat genetic freak

You know comparing yourself to others is unhealthy ? Especially when they’re repulsive specimens.

>that qt af jump back up after the lift
girls are cute

i wish everyone was a girl

>wide stance deadlift to increase rom
>pudgy womenlet who roids

Well memed

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7byiQ0VuwR8

>repulsive specimens
YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THICC WHEYFU

>m-muh roids
Her baseline test levels are still below yours, even if true. Think about that

broofs?

Ummmm no, she’s gross.

because most Veeky Forumsizens are mentally weak asswipes who just use bitch machines in the hopes that they will turn into an ottermode twink and have one-night stands with supermodels but in reality all they're doing are the same fucking exercises that their moms do and they have roughly the same level of strength and aesthetics and once they realize this they feel the need for guidance but instead of picking up a barbell and doing heavy compounds with some dumbbell accessories they keep doing their machine lifting and, to fill the void in their hearts, they turn to someone like jordan peterson, someone who isn't actually impressive at all in any way (a 2pl8 bench is not an impressive lifetime PR, fuck you) but because they don't know what actual impressive feats look like, they end up idolizing mediocrity while claiming that where they are at is actually fighting mediocrity and they end up becoming aut-right edgelords who think they're hot shit just because they looked at that one video of big red from 2015 or whatever and said "WESTERN SOCIETY DYING!" a thousand times thinking that they know what they're about when in reality they're complete fucking morons who have no context historically, culturally, or otherwise.

she looks exactly that weird girl that shoves enormous dildos up her blown out snatch

How strong they are, yet they’ll never go to the olympics. Saddd

you done venting?

>Acknowledging that a genetic 0.5% female on roids isn't an average female

Lol k

>110lb/242kg
Very weak, but still stronger than most on this board. Very sad when a 115lb soaking wet girl throws more over her head than you, a man.

>lifting dies not stunt growth

is she naturall 4'4?

lb/242kg
fucking brainlet

Fucked up you post there bucko

The average Veeky Forumsizen is fucking lightyears away from 1/2/3/4, also indians have infested this place.

>Fucked up you post there bucko
what does that even mean.

fffffffucking brainlet lelelelelel

You have that backwards, she uses wide stance to decrease ROM.

It createz motivation. ..just dont be emo about it

jesus what a qt

>405x29
>holy shit
video starts
>quarter reps
>bouncing off gut
really cool man

>average
Look, kid: Don't use words you don't know the meaning of.

My excuse is that I'm just not as dedicated as these women.

obvious fake weight, look at them when she puts them down. don't believe in everything on Instagram kids.

>never heard of pump
sorry kid, not making it

Do you think she makes that face when she is pegging her boy?

Before reading your post I genuinely thought that was Trudeau

Anyone who has ever lifted 4 plate or higher can tell you that the bar fucking BENDS with that much weight.

That bar did not bend.

not fake she did that in a powerlifing comp with calibrated plates

I honestly can't tell whether or not that face is photoshopped on and it's freaking me tf out.

google stiff bar for powerlifting

obvious dyel

weak lanky bois and fatties on Veeky Forums are so mad when they see girls stronger than them

I love these webms because they make dyels insecure.

You've never pulled on a stiff bar.

That's like saying the average guy playing basketball for fun with his friends should admit that Kobe & Lebron are better athletes than them. It would be awkward if they weren't better at given sport after dedicating their life to said sport. I mean, their every waking hour is dedicated to this one thing.

Damn, someone got triggered hard.

Stiff bar for powerlifting m8
It barely bends with over 7pl8

yes compensating manchildren like this are the demographic of /pol/ as well, but they infect this board too

Why's it always mixed grip? I know it gives you a mechanical advantage, but you also run a higher risk of injury and long-term muscle imbalances. Why don't any of these women use straps?

Mixed grip is much more comfy than straps 2bh.

by your logic on powerlifting competitions the weights wouldn't even leave the ground with the bar bending

>Russian grills

Is she natty? Serious question.

The imbalances it causes are so insignificant that they're easily fixed by any other pulling you do. The injury risk associated is limited almost entirely to those who use steroids.

Just do your rows/pullups/chinups, don't do steroids and don't try to row the weight when you deadlift and you'll never have problems.

I don't think it's bait I think it's some weird femdom fetish thing.

This board has a lot of weird fetishes pop up with the excuse of being about fitness, it's like Dan Schneider's obsession with feet showing up in all his shows as "jokes."

You've got male chastity in nofap, slob/stink fetish in onions, cuckolding in "chad has x and you're a fucking omega male," and then just general homoeroticism mixed in everywhere.

There's probably like a handful of people making these threads so they can whack off knowing they've made a bunch of people participants in their fetish

thats 100% roid body

So you are telling me that a trained individual is better at something he/she was trained at compared to someone who is not?

Thats nice logic, you can apply this to anything.

Nevertheless any male her size could easily outlift her by at least 100lbs if trained as much as her. A pussy lifting some impressive weights in one single movement is still not impressive enough as a Male the same size and weight.

Give me 4 months and I outlift her by 120lbs.