Anyone else doing a meat only diet? Just picked up 20 lamb chops, half a kg of salami and some 5 chorizo...

Anyone else doing a meat only diet? Just picked up 20 lamb chops, half a kg of salami and some 5 chorizo. Also some pork crackle to snack on.

What are some pros/cons?

Cons are obviously no carbs and missing calories and micros. Pros are good amounts of fat, protein and some micros,.

Not enough fiber and other micros. Will go in to ketosis which isn't for everyone.

Pros
>plenty of protein

Cons
>shits are going to kill you
>cancer

>cancer

Nice meme

heart attack highway

You know there are easier an less painful ways to kill yourself right

>I don't want to believe this thing is bad for me because I enjoy it
Are you one of those fags who says saturated fat is good too? Grow up.

Saturated fat is inky bad when combined with massive amounts of carbs. By themselves they're fine

pros
>

cons
>higher cancer rate
>higher heart disease rate
>negative environmental impact
>no moral gains like with a plant based diet

>what is metabolic acidosis
You dumb ketoniggers will never understand

Looks like somebody watched that one Joe Rogan podcast

Pros
>Easy protein macros
Cons
>Too much protein to stay in ketosis, but no carbs = constant keto flu
>Cancer
>Higher risk of CVD
>Missing benefits of vegetables
>High environmental impact
>Expensive

>negative environmental impact
My farts are not that deadly, broccoli.

You dolt, that's like going vegan on iceberg lettuce and bananas. There are well established carnivorous diets already out there, but you gotta be drinking the blood, bud. Also, throw in some milk when your cow/goat can spare it, and start brewing medicinal teas from the roots of native plants.

This

You can stuff the chorizo up your ass like a spicy dick.

Retard detected.

Not a vegancuck but anything with sodium benozate or anything with those fertilizer sounding ingredients will cause cancer over time. Stay the fuck away from lunch meats and preserved meats and only eat fresh, preferably grass fed and you'll be good.

I am, but I'm not stupid and eat processed shit like salami and chorizo; and not just lamb chops. I eat liver and heart both once a week, I eat really fatty cuts of meat, and I make bone broth every week. I also eat a lot of fresh fatty fish.

Make sure you're buying all your meat locally and grass fed. Also buy fresh organic eggs (preferably fertile), buy raw milk and raw butter, and don't be afraid to eat any of these foods raw; especially if the meat is fresh and organic. Only vegetable I eat is cabbage in the form of sauerkraut, which is proven to reduce your estrogen levels. I also like to put coconut oil in my coffee for some extra fat.

Overall, I feel really good, have great energy, really hot body heat, amazing stamina, and god tier sex drive and performance. Also my mood is very good, I'm constantly feeling euphoric and nothing really makes me angry (hard to take things serious to begin with).

You can quote all the studies you want; but people get cancer and heart disease from sugar/carbs. They also get most mental illness from sugar too. Do your own research and you'll come to this conclusion.

Also, a lot of the the shit you guys claim meat does to us can easily be solved by eating good quality meat from healthy animals; it's like vegans and vegetarians don't understand that there can be conscious meat eaters.

ive been here too long cause i would totally smash

this