How long do you spend in the gym every workout?

how long do you spend in the gym every workout?

35 mins

Almost 2 hours sometimes

Just cause I have no life and like to hang around there

Almost two hours, I do long comfy routines and I'm usually the only person there so just get to play whatever music I want

your gym lets you pick your own music? that must be nice
>go to 24 hr and have to listen to mumble rap the whole time

Between one and two hours, I do my sets very slowly.

About two hours. 30 minutes of warmup/mobility, 1 hour of lifting, 30 minutes cardio/stretching.

I'm from a town of just under 4000 people in Aus. It's a 24hr gym in the industrial estate of town, i.e nestled between farms and the footy field. There are like 5 others who go everyday like I do but they all like to wear headphones.

At least an hour thirty but I’ve spent over three hours on a workout. Not natty though, so there’s that.

30-60 min. twice a day.

I feel like even if I go hard the entire time, at least an hour is needed to really get into the mood of gymming it. If I leave after like half an hour I always feel like I just got there and I should do more.

1.5-2hrs

2 session every day, 1 hr per session
>home gym master race

the only thing i dislike is i dont have ghr machine. shit's fucking expensive

how much did you spend on everything else if you don't mind me asking. thinking of doing it myself. all you really need is a rack, bar and a bench right?

700 give or take. power rack, adjustable bench, 2 bars (one chinese which bent at dl 315), cast iron weights totaling 220kg, 2 adjustable db. most are second hand other than the 2nd bar. other costs are related to rubber mats, furnishing (fans, speakers), transportation to have them home. if i were to start over again, wouldve bought a good bar from the start, maybe get some bumpers. im quite torn about the adjustable bench, it's not very stable, might spend more on new years for a good static flat one

thanks user! here, have a qt for your help!

About 2 hours. Cardio I do 1.5 hours.

this

Usually 3 hours. Used to be +1 hour but I no longer do cardio together with lifting. Keeping that on a separate day, so... PPLC

who is this chick

my wife

...what's her name?

so you can defile her beauty through masturbation?

I already have lol but a name would still be nice

reeee give name

Yes

... Lakes Entrance?

60-90 mins

disgusting perverts. my sister wives are pure.

there are two of them? jesus christ

I legit know someone who looks exactly like the left one irl srs (srs)

that's honestly a good pic

Ok those of you who stay 1.5 hours and more how long do you rest between compounds and everything else?

1 hour minimum, sometimes up to 2 hours.

If I superset all of my lifts I can sometimes finish in 50 mins

2-5 hours

Srs

Between 2 - 2.5 hours depending on how I'm feeling. I generally go for 90 seconds between each set but when I am tired I might take a couple extra seconds, which adds up over the course of my workout.

I do a full-body workout each time though (AxAxAxx), so the total gym time each week is only 6.5 - 7 hours.

I also do a 60 min walk each day first thing in the morning, but that's cardio so I didn't count it.

compound 1-3min upper body, 3-5 mins lower body
isolation,

10 min warm up/mobility
45-1hr actually lifting, keeping rests to 2 min at the very most, shorter on less taxing lifts.
15ish minutes stretching off

4 times per week, along with 2 sessions of hill sprints/HIIT and one steady state run.

>h-hey pal you need a spot

um..no sweetie.

I got a good used power rack at goodwill for $150. My bar and bench and maybe 100kg or weights were given to me from a friend when he joined the army. I've probably spent another $100 on more plates.

>being this protective of some instaslut

pure unadulterated autism

Close to 2 hours

if you train 35 min , you are either a dyel or Dorin Yates, doing high intensity with perfect form and a strong mind to muscle connection, thinking about performing every rep perfectly

You obviously aren't home gym master race.
I usually lift about 45 minutes to an 1 hour, but you can easily get a full workout in in 35 minutes at home. No waits or sharing equipment, and everything is in one spot.

upper body day i spend close to 1.5-2 hours and leg day takes around 1-1.5 hours, less exercises

2 hours at least