When it comes to women, natural blonde is the Patrician hair color...

When it comes to women, natural blonde is the Patrician hair color. In contrast with the boring brunette/black and fiery red, blonde works with everything. Just a change of outfit and she can go from a stand-up professional to a slut hungry for your cock. Go ahead, try and prove me wrong. Pro Tip: You absolutely can't.

Why are YOU not lifting for YOUR Valkyrie?

My gfs Dutch and blonde and I have a huge hardons for redheads but dont wat to leave her and also find dyed hair degenerate.
In short lads, life is pain.

>tfw gf has curly light brown with naturally occuring blonde and red highlights
Are you even trying?

Kys and allow a man with Patrician Tastes to take over for you.

Seriously though, Redheads look good dyed and on film, but natural gingers aren't that great. Although if she's a naturally platinum blonde, she could really achieve that crimson red.

>>tfw gf has curly light brown with naturally occuring blonde and red highlights
How does that even fucking work? Post pics of her hair, alongside a timestamp, otherwise you're a lying faggot.

No you just have uncontrollable and overwhelming homosexual tendancies. My gf in highschool was a natural ranga and she had massive tits, a hectic puffy puss and an alright melon.

>natural blood
>roots are dark

ok boyo

Same thing except mine's a brunette. She also hates redheads for some reason and thinks their hidious.

I don't want to leave her because she's amazing but sometimes I wonder whether I'm making a mistake. Not because of the looks per se, because that's the least of my worries

Oh bugger off, I couldn't be arsed to google search so I just grabbed the first gif I found.

And yet you lost her.

Yeah funny story, my m8s brother pointed out that she had upper lip hair that was visible in sunlight and when I saw it, I couldn't unsee it. Now because of that prick, I screen every woman for upper lip hair on the sly and make my gf use hair removal cream which I didn't know existed back when I was munching on 16yo red carpet.

>n-no she d-ddn't du-dump m-me
>I-I d-di-did f-for a si-silly r-reason
>h-haha

You seem to feel the urge to mention that you had sex with teens in every one of your posts. It's almost like you're compensating for something.

Because it's the topic of conversation? Fucking neck yourself armchair psychologist

>>Because it's the topic of conversation?
>topic is about blonde being the haircolor
>user brags about that mad high school pussy

Well, why don't you share a story with us?

Blonde's are nice, but I gotta admit my mans, my Valkyrie is a short brunette with blue eyes.
Come lab time, she blends in nicely, standing out in a way that is very attractive. Come night time, a simple dress gets all the attention
10/10 would fuck that girl to death

I don't have stories because I'm a virgin STEMfag with insecurity issues. But at least I'm not overcompensating by posting about all that "puffy pussy I got when I was 16", on a Greek Denbt Removal board.

Well thats sucks. I sincerely hope you make it one day lad

>I sincerely hope you make it one day lad
Thanks. I hope so too...

oh please, blondes are rarely attractive to me. I don't like bue eyes either, they're too cold. Brown eyes are much warmer and sweet looking.

>I don't like bue eyes either, they're too cold. Brown eyes are much warmer and sweet looking.
Cope harder eyelet.

t.shiteye

if you are lucky enough to have a beautiful Dutch blonde as your gf stfu.

Blondes are the biggest sluts though, dark hair is more sophisticated and scholarly

All the bleached basic bitches kind of ruined it, but natural snowbunnies will always be sought after

Eh shes pretty average, I'll be honest.