So apparently GOBMAD pales in comparison to GOMAD when it comes to nutrient density...

So apparently GOBMAD pales in comparison to GOMAD when it comes to nutrient density. What about condensing the breast milk? Also, does the breast milk have enzymes which may be useful?

just get a sheep or goat gf. best macros

In all reality, tho, if you could get a lactating human gf, having sex with her could be cardio as well as consuming your post-workout in one fell swoop. Not to mention fucking her and sucking her tits is recreational fun time. 3 birds, one stone.

>if you could get a gf

There's a reason we're on Veeky Forums OP

bump 4 answers

That's a nice idea. Pretty surprised drinking those /mommy/ poweder milk for newborn with your protein shakes didn't became a meme.
I might unironically try that.

>tfw i lift for being stronk and healthy so I'll be to my child the father I wish I had.

user, girls have two breasts for a reason. Unless she's bearing twins, one is for baby and one is for daddy.

Plus, it's just just so hot knowing you fucking her literally triggered her to secrete life-giving nectar from her chest.

Yeah, a quick google research shows several left wing "news" sites saying adults shouldn't drink breast milk because it's designed to nourish babies and not grown men. Kek, as if cow milk was design for grown men. As if sheep wool was designed for human clothing.

^This, so much this. I guarantee breast milk sits right with you more than cow's milk does. Here, take a Saaya milky mommy picture prize.

>11歳でグラビアデビューし、その美少女ぶりからカリスマ的な人気を誇る
Who buys 11yo girls' gravure?

お前みたいなキモオタしか思い浮かべない(笑)

Freaks. She has a dark gravure past. But as long as it's legal in Japan, I guess it will be sold.

That being said, 18+ Saaya is the one that should be appreciated. Thicc and womanly yet still cute.

乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Indeed. So yeah, what do ya think about the OP question?

I've looked into her instagram and she's as cute a female can get. God damn... I need to get myself a thicc jap.

Thoughts on OP question?

Mommy

Why would someone take condensed milk instead of regular milk?

Girls' flip flops are so fucking hot and cute

bumpo

>tfw been fapping to Saaya since '09
Damn, I even have old MMO toons named after her.
When will she go full JAV?
Also now I miss video games, it's been so long.