Can deadlift 5pl8s for reps

>can deadlift 5pl8s for reps
>been boulderclimbing for years now
>my forearm looks like this
impfuckinglying that getting ripped and big isnt just genetics and or roids
if you havent got the genes it doesnt fucking matter what you do, or how hard you train, you will NEVER look even decent without roids
Fuck everything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wndIW9Ymyqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your bicep/tricep looks proportionally small. youre probably not eating enough. think about how most guys with juicy forearms are ~20% bf

but youd look worse if you didnt do all that
do your best with what you got

As someone in the same boat I think it's mostly an issue of getting your diet right. I made great progress in terms of strength but changed very little in size, only when I basically went into permabulk was when I started getting a lot bigger.

Dude they look grand. Mine are thin as fuck compared to yours. I know I'm self concious about it but just cross your arms all times it will compensate that is what I do.

is that supposed to impress me

>but just cross your arms all times it will compensate that is what I do.

mate your forearm looks just like mine and i dont lift thats probably why

you dont need size for strength, your body is very efficient either in cardio or just strength
hence why hypertrophy is a combination of both
maybe start training forearms for size if you want size instead of whining like a faggot?

>get a screw driver
>get some screws
>get a piece of wood
>screw the screws into the wood
>unscrew the screws out of the wood
>repeat x 6 days a week

This is what my old mans routine was for 40 years, he has neanderthal tier fingers, hands and forearms.

Just test it for yourself, you'll notice you get a huge pump in your fingers/hands/forearms from doing this. Now imagine doing it everyday, for thousands of repetitions.

yea manlet genes do suck

Get a wrist roller

Can attest. My uncle is a eletrican and has beefy forearms. His right one much bigger than the left I asked him if he broke his arm and he said no. It's just screwing things in.

OP defintely get yourself a wrist roller. They burn like fuck, the gains are real.

You need other muscles besides the gripping ones

Those arent the arms of a 5 plate diddlylifter

>complaining that you are normal

Pic related what 300lbs for 27 reps bent over rower looks like.
I look like a 15 fat kid. The first day at slavery we had to move 190 pound boxes(barrier) and when I picked one up by myself and threw it on top of the other ones everybody was shocked. Because I look like a retarded child

thanks for the advice user, may god bless you

Next time take off the coat so we can actually see your arm.

> Implying he isn't doing cockchokes to failure 10x daily.
Sure. It's the "electrical work" he died.

How bout you do some wrist rollers, you brainlet. Since when is heavy deadlifts and bouldering, bodybuilding?

Forearmlets , when will they learn ?
youtube.com/watch?v=wndIW9Ymyqs

>heavy deadlifts are enough for forear-
>heavy deadlifts are enough for tra-
>heavy deadlifts are enough for nec-
looks like alex was right

don't.just make one yourself and save the cost. all you need is a wooden rod, nail, rope and hammer

Why do people who nothing but deadlift a lot feel as though they should have enormous arms then act shocked when they don't?

dude ur forearms look fawkin sick m8

do dumbbell forearm curls they help a lot m8

>deadlifts
Okay, are you doing 1-5 reps or 8-12? Because the first is strength and the later is hypertrophy. If you're not doing hypertrophy you're not going to get as big as you can.
>bouldering
So strength and endurance based sport which has no hypertrophic benefits?
>forearm looks skelly mode
You don't seem to be doing any hypertrophy work, and I am curious about your diet. Are you eating a surplus to grow on?

>tfw juicy forearm and shoulder on right arm from years of playing racquet sports
>tiny underdeveloped left shoulder and forearm from broken wrist as a kid
How the fuck do I fix this Veeky Forums? I do excercises targeting my left side every day, but nothing seems to stick

stop using your right arm for a few months let it atrophy

PVC pipe, rope, and a carabeiner. Homemade wrist roller

vid or it didnt happen

>implying he deadlifts 5 plate without wraps

I know it fucks up your grip for the rest of your workout OP, but use double overhand without wraps until your grip completely fails.

You have bitch wrists buddy. Unless you can forearm curl 100lbsx20 reps you can't talk about having small forearms.

forearm needs more reps to grow

this is obvious if you ever did some high rep pull. I get huge forearm pumps from doing 50 reps on shrugs

Blows my mind too, user

>been boulderclimbing for years now
you sure about that m8 your hands look silky smooth. I bouldered for like a month a while back and my hands were callused as fuck. maybe you are just really diligent about moisturizing

>maybe you are just really diligent about moisturizing
i actually am

Did you even read the post

>I know it fucks up your grip for the rest of your workout OP, but use double overhand without wraps until your grip completely fails.
I've been doing that because I've always been a griplet and while it's probably limiting my lifts (correction: I know it is because I couldn't max out my diddlies while trying to set a PR due to grip strength) my forearms have started to thicken so they look less like bones wrapped in skin.

Thin wrists are actually really good for making your forearms look thicker, but you have to actually need to work them first.

My forearms are 13.5 inches right now. Roids made them grow significantly

You doing tren and jerking off like twenty times a day for those gains?

>tfw natty
>tfw 14 inch forearms
wrist roller masterrace

nah just benching

Pics

>30%bw
yeah buddy
inb4 butthurt roider

>roiding for this

you look like shit considering you're knocking years off your life to look good

People looking like shit while roiding is why I chose to chase my natty limit before even considering roiding.

Yeah cause everyone roids for aesthetic purposes :^)

lel

>not trying to be strong AND look good
Bet you want to be some hairy bear who fucks twinks too.

You do not deadlift 5pl8 for reps double overhand without straps, so i don't know what that has to do with anything

You look like weak shit considering you're knocking years off your life to be strong

Don't understand it personally
>do roids
>everyone knows youre on roids
>die younger but had a few painful expensive years where you had unnatural aesthetics

You Sound like someone that is:

1. New to lifting
2. Knows nothing about lifting
3. Knows nothing about steroids
4. Has a beta and cowardly perception of himself and the world

People have their own reasons for doing things. You’ll figure it out when you grow older

cool dude put some more options in there why don't you?

Good response user, slay the roid glorifying faggot

You can cruise for a long time to maintain aesthetics (TRT seems to be legal cruising after all). Plus there are people who low-key roid for easy aesthetics without much work.

From self-reported numbers alone apparently around one million people use roids (as in roids, not TRT) in the US, most of which are men in their 30s who work white collar jobs and are seeking to look good without much impact on their social lives.

Personally I'd rather build up a solid natty foundation and then roid on top of that but that's just me.

dat 80's style sink

>I know it fucks up your grip for the rest of your workout OP, but use double overhand without wraps until your grip completely fails.
Did this Friday, went to grab a wipe to clean my area, down.
Left hand won't work
Right won't work
Use both like a tweezers to grab it
Expect people to be watching and laugh but no one cares
If I really wanted to make them laugh I would have told my one rep max

Bruh it's like $10

of course he was right

this

deadlifts are going to grow your glutes, hamstrings, erectors, and maybe your traps, that's really about it

>natty lifting

They can grow your forearms early on, but once your grip starts to level out a bit those noob gains will stop.

>ctrl+f sand
>nothing
im disappointed

Fair enough, if it works for you then go ahead.

Currently natty. My stance is it's better to build a good foundation and know what my genetics can do before I try before I even think of pinning.

See, the issue is that psychologically you make “pinning” out to be this big life changing all or nothing ordeal when it isn’t like that at all. It’s a slow ass process and still not does supersede the training and diet needed to achieve your goals. People do not understand steroids

The life of a hardgainer.

I know it's a slow ass thing but many use it to supercede training and diet (see the statistic posted earlier regarding the most common steroid using group in the US).

The reason I approach things the way I do is so I can build a solid discipline into a proper training plan and diet so I'm less likely to be lazy later.

The best results come from solid methods and good discipline. Building habits helps make that easier.

I almost thought that was some kind of Spirit Bomb thing until I read the image title.

This is what I get for growing up with DBZ and not Naruto I guess.

You might just be tall. I armwrestled my normie friends the other day and everyone gasped and told me how jacked I was even though I look DYEL when not next to a normal person.
t. 6'5 not larping

Do your wrist rollers.

Forearm size is hardly related to grip and finger strength. So wrist movements like towel pullups

Newbie to wrist wrollers, recommended starting weight? I'm looking to adding these to my daily routine right before bed.

doesn't even look very bad...

t. Guy that never goes above 5 reps
t. Guy that never does isolations

Seriously, do wrist rollers for 5-10xF 3x a week for a month and take another picture.

>arms help you deadlift

not him but I do 5x3 with 2 minute rests
1 rep is rolling up
then the same with palms facing up
so whatever weight you can do that with

They help you grip the weight, but that's really it.

Thanks!

Not him, but you don't need a lot of weight. It's about time and fatigue. They're primarily a slow twich muscle and take ass loads of reps and time to thoroughly hit them well.

Only use dumbbells for upper body

I'm not surprised with those bitch nails

you gotta read the post

Also don't use it in the way they are using it in the photo. Attach one end to a cable machine and hold it out. Your delts are going to give out before your forearms do.

hows my forearm looking bros?

how to achieve forearm mode?

Well, you probably have shit genetics. They don't look huge but they definitely look bigger than average. Be happy with what you've got, faggot.

>weak ass shoulders

Ok congrats on the dead lift, do you actually work your forearms? Like reverse curls, wrist curls? You know, forearm work?

His forearms look normal.
I deadlifted 280kg at my peak with both hook and mixed grip and I always had tiny forearms, they only grow from bodybuilding work appearently.
I remember getting mogged at wrist rollers by a guy who deadlifted 80kg less than me.

looks like the shaft of a cheap plastic dildo

There's always that one person. Albeit this one has a stock photo but still.

>can deadlift 5pl8s for reps
what grip?
dont say straps, or i might think youre retarded

Those aren't options--each one applies to you.

You have to work with thick ropes for forearm gain, like the ropes Seemanns are using.

because fags want to act like mr tough guy who only does dips/ and deadlifts and then act surprised when they look like dogshit with a big ass and no arms

seemans rly

Sorry meant sailor