Why are you not a professional fighter user?

Why are you not a professional fighter user?

because I have a job I enjoy that pay me more than I could earn as a fighter

because im a smart

I dont wanna get brain damage.

I AM a marine though

you have a job that pays over $40 million per 36 minutes?

congrats user that's impressive

Why aren't you an astronaut faggot?

Because I wasn't good enough. I trained for years in amateur boxing. In the end IT was the way for me.
All the top athletes just bring that something extra something special that us regular folk just don't have user. I can train as hard as anyone, but there's something different with top athletes.

>every professional fighter earns that much

this

Because at one point you'll have to break into the top 5%, which is composed of guys with the perfect genetics for boxing who have been training since they were 10 years old.

dont wanna get hit in theface

I wasn't fast enough.

DELETE

I've never liked getting into fights - I've always been afraid of hurting my opponent.

Does actual jaw shape have anything to do with having a strong chin in a fight like would a Chad jaw be better able to take a hit then a numale jaw just based on the shape of the jaw.

>he doesn't have a net worth of 90 billions from being an entrepreneur
lmao pathetic

I think neck musculature plays a bigger part in it

Strong chin is just another term for how many shots to the face you can withstand before falling

Yeah I know I was just wondering if jaw shape actually has anything to do with being able to just eat punchs

its beyond a pain in the ass to try to get into a martial art as a college student. The only martial art gyms in my state are 45 minutes away or more and filled with meme workout thots. Same with olympic/powerlifting, I just wanna start a fucking sport.

I don't know man.. Do you think a rock will still break a plate if it's shaped like a circle vs a rectangle?

As someone who does muay thai, a lot of it is mental, in addition to having a strong neck. How you react to getting socked in the jaw is a huge determinent. Good fighters learn to disconnect the physical pain and potential of injury from the mental frustration. You have to see each punch you take as a personal affront to you achieving what you worked so hard for. In other words, when I get hit, all I think and see is red. Concern for my health doesn't even register. All I want to do is knock the other person out.

Wrong. Having a good chin is a physical trait, which is why youll fighters with plenty of heart get ko'd in the first 3 rounds.

T. Amateur who used to have granite chin but now doesnt due to years of punishment.

>Why are you not a professional fighter user?

Pic related, I don't want it.

I'm an amateur one

Got knocked out and concussed during my first match. Fuck all of that. Never looked back