What sexy pet names could a girl whisper in your ear to make you do one more rep?

If I was struggling and a girl called me a

1) Jacked Stud
2) Muscular Bull
3) Big Sweaty Dirty Gorilla
4) Baby Boy

I would give it all I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwBS6QGsH_4
youtube.com/watch?v=-qdqBgQ5OzE
youtube.com/watch?v=0fllyJTBsRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pure animal dog cyka

Lower Faggot

my manlet.
he is a fucking 5'6/5'7

nigger killer

cute cuck

Nice. Why?
Femdom is a double-edged sword.
Seems kinda fucked up cuz he can't change that, but it's also cute and endearing.
edgy.

daddy

this

sexual motivation is best motivation.

this guy right here

What are good "Daddy" alternatives? Daddy creeps me out and "Sir" is too impersonal.

Mr. Yum-yum.

kek

Papi

>alternatives?

Person whom'st'dve I recognise as a parental figure denoting that of the masculine counterpart

pappi

fuck verbal cues

I want her to softly bite my ear

Ayyyy

youtube.com/watch?v=IwBS6QGsH_4

So if you're still struggling and she whispered "come on daddy, I thought you said you were strong" all condescendingly, it wouldn't help?

I have a fwb who calls me this. She calls the one "downstairs", mí précioso

Master

Faggot

Used to have phone sex who called me "Torrito". I loved being her little bull and roleplaying as her bodyguard.

I remember one time I was really close to cumming and in our RP assailants were everywhere, closing in on us. When she whispered "Kill them, user" I came BUCKETS

"If you finish this rep, ill be ur gf"

Master

Onii-chan

>beast
always nice to hear
>animal (in french)
i might get an erection

>phone sex
>PHONESEX
Honest kek

Read this entire thread as what encouragement needed to get your tiny balls to function properly...

Perfection

*something* machine sure does it for me

like KILLER MACHINE or WAR MACHINE

good to know, faggot

A girl I was fucking for a while was joking around with me about this and I told her I wasn't sure how I felt about it and to say it next time we were going at it. Pic related was mfw she did and a new mini-fetish was awakened.

Stop! I can only get so erect!

Well, discord, It was mutual, and I didn't pay.

Gorilla dick pussy god

>phone sex

>WAR MACHINE
something something christy mack

youtube.com/watch?v=-qdqBgQ5OzE

Lol

Big Dick Wimp Murdering Machine?

you make dyke pussy wet

"One cucky boy"

Yeah that'd do it

I also sometimes PR to the beginning here
youtube.com/watch?v=0fllyJTBsRU

STEEEEAAAAM MACHIIIINEEEE

God that meme queen resub was funny and cringy at the same time

is a girl eroticising your aggressiveness and maybe even violence a thing for you?

mr avocado man

The only one I have experienced is "baby" but I think thats pretty normal as far as pet names go

Does it help when ur lifting?

>that feel when you're whispers one day you may in your ear

I feel like horniness, fighting and lifting are somehow related in the brain. But I might be damaged from the military service and crazy ex gfs. When I do one of those things I feel like doing them all, and I feel pretty much the same during each activity

>my If The Holocaust Happened Then Where Are All The Teeth That Would Have Survived Cremation

Boosts my test like nothing else

ever masturbate to violence, or get violent during sex?

>get violent during sex
Bitches love this, getting choked and all that shit

no, but I do get a boner in violent or dangerous situations from time to time.

I wish I had it in me to choke and slap girls during sex, but the furthest i've gone is light spanking during doggy

This shit is the one for me. Spanish is not my mother language, altought im fluent, but I find so fucking hot when girls speak or moan in spanish.

I think I would be motivated by constant ridicule and pain.

My first time having sex a girl straight up asked me to bite her neck. I had had a few to drink so it didn't really faze me and I did a few light bites/kisses or whatever. She insisted that she wanted to be bit hard on the neck.

I'm not a pussy but goddamn this girl wanted it to the point that it felt like I was about to break skin and pop her jugular or something. Didn't asked to be choked or spanked but I am pretty physical in that way already.

Is that in anyway normal? Or did I just do it with a particularly crazy chick?

unironically this

Yeah I think that is pretty normal actually. One of the girls I frequently see now (22 years old, I'm 26) told me that's what turns her on the most; doggystyle and neckbiting. I've been trying to bite her lightly but same with the choking and slapping, I'm afraid I'll hurt her.

Was with a new girl yesterday and just lightly bit her all over, she enjoyed that a lot

JUST CALL MY NAME CAUSE I'LL HEAR YOU SCREAM

>my love
>darling
>son
>my guy who i won't leave for some unemployed drug addicted 5'4 emo looking dyel midget ass so i don't destroy your whole world view and make you choose to become an icecold asshole who can't treat any woman right anymore
>honey bear

>son

This

Easy way to tell a slut t b h, if she wants to be slapped, choked and bitten, she's likely the type of girl that would deserve it anyways
t. part-time chad

How can someone be a part time chad?

Virgin in the streets, Chad in the sheets

How does a virgin get women into bed?

Idiots still don't realize that in the virgin/chad memes, virgin is a state of mind

After a week or two of nofap and staying off Veeky Forums, I can consistently fuck decent looking chicks and give no fucks in general. But it requires constantly doing productive shit - if I catch a slump, I become beta as fuck and needy as fuck. Back in one right now after slaying all week.

That's not a Chad. Chad is a Zen-like state of being. One Chads or does not. And importantly, Chads are not aware they're Chads. One does not become a Chad, one simply is.

Mi toro. Had a drunk latina chick call me this once, was diamonds in no time.

>Charles, by the grace of God, Holy Roman Emperor, forever August, King of Germany, King of Italy, King of all Spains, of Castile, Aragon, León, Navarra, Grenada, Toledo, Valencia, Galicia, Majorca, Sevilla, Cordova, Murcia, Jaén, Algarves, Algeciras, Gibraltar, the Canary Islands, King of Two Sicilies, of Sardinia, Corsica, King of Jerusalem, King of the Western and Eastern Indies, Lord of the Islands and Main Ocean Sea, Archduke of Austria, Duke of Burgundy, Brabant, Lorraine, Styria, Carinthia, Carniola, Limburg, Luxembourg, Gelderland, Neopatria, Württemberg, Landgrave of Alsace, Prince of Swabia, Asturia and Catalonia, Count of Flanders, Habsburg, Tyrol, Gorizia, Barcelona, Artois, Burgundy Palatine, Hainaut, Holland, Seeland, Ferrette, Kyburg, Namur, Roussillon, Cerdagne, Zutphen, Margrave of the Holy Roman Empire, Burgau, Oristano and Gociano, Lord of Frisia, the Wendish March, Pordenone, Biscay, Molin, Salins, Tripoli and Mechelen.

/thread

Flying Fist of the East

This

Winrar

I mean all of these things are powered by testosterone so it makes sense.

I miss my mom lads.
>Make mommy proud
That would get me through any rep.

>that feel when your mom whispers "son" in the middle of a rep

Onii chan, ganbare!

Mein Fuhrer

When Mom buys pizza for everyone

>everyone
You*

Hhhhnnnggggrrrrr

general chairman of the communist party

Father