List your insecurities Veeky Forums

List your insecurities Veeky Forums.

I’m weak, but I can change that

Stretch marks, bodyhair. I'll never like how I look.

>Super pale. Whitest person you've ever seen that isn't albino.
>Scrawny/lanky dyel.
>Moles on back of neck

manlet (176 cm 5'7)
wristlet
super small hands
Mole in face that i will hopefully one day get removed
average sized dick doesn't bother me but yeah i guess its not enough for destroying a bitch

The face, especially the side face

5'7 is 170cm................................

ugly face
pecs insertion and skinnyfat, looks like gyno
very high hairline / forehead
being 25 kissless virgin, and very introverted/neurotic

on the bright note
>6'2
>good vtaper despite dyel, normies asked me if i lift before i even did
>def above average intelligence (inb4 dunning kruger)

almost a wizard
5'9" manlet
no friends
only had sex once with a slampig and it was awful
social anxiety
my job is okay but has no prestige whatsoever

Bacne.

>im ugly

really weak chest

>almost a wizard
>only had sex once
You have been expelled from the mages guild

manlet
brainlet
independentlet
kv
never been on a date
no fren

Gyno
Penis is only 9 inches

same but not a manlet

good job making me think of what i hate about myself

My looks and my retardednes

>virgin
>never even had a hand job
>unremarkable hamstrings
>still a lanklet

Otherwise I'm pretty content with what I have

shit boi im 5'8 then which is still too small

Recognition is the first step on the road to reform.

>benis
>low test (maybe?)
>anxious around real men

9 inches? Jesus dude i'm sorry. 9 inches flaccid, r-right? Everyone below 11 is dicklet.

Bro chin up. You just grew an inch
>grow
>grow
>grow

>5'10" manlet
>dick only 7 inches
>small biceps

I'm fat
Have yellow stained teeth from birth..
I chose to be alone because I have always thought I was tough and didn't need anyone.

>brainlet

how do you know?

you always should think about that - and try to improve or learn to deal with it

>>never even had a hand job
try tinder/lovoo/whatever works in your country
just search for a slut that wants to fuck and be honest about not being too experienced

tell her you had a long term gf who didn't like to try stuff so youre happy you can bang that sluts ass now

Good luck reforming genetics

if i only knew earlier how easy it is

>manlets

>Have yellow stained teeth from birth..

are you smoking / drinking coffee?
i will bleach my teeth one day - the reason im not doing it atm is cause i couldn't get away from cigs / coffee at my daily stress.
maybe you should try that

giant head
awful kid voice
baby face
pig nose
>tfw no amount of lifting can fix this

>no self-confidence
>afraid of people

fear that i may stop loving my amazing, sweet girlfriend because i'm an anxious dumbass that has emotion problems due to being dead inside for years before meeting her

>not wanting banshee mode

>taintlet

If only you knew my pain

>5'6"
>Bad face
>Probably low test
>Virgin (hopefully will change in about a week)
>Acne
>Lack of social skills

I ruined a relationship because of that.
>fear that i may stop loving my amazing, sweet girlfriend because i'm an anxious dumbass
Think about that every morning and act the opposite.

Manlet
Walletlet

You're 5'9 if you're legit 176 cm.

i do, i always think about it, when i realize how much i love her i stop being sad and i become really happy again but it doesn't last long
i get the feeling that it's because i haven't lifted for a month and stagnation is making is worse, i'm going back to the gym, hopefully i'll feel better

>Super pale
No problem
>Scrawny
Consider bulking

Tanlets, when will they learn?

I hardly have any experience when it comes to relationships, but I thinking talking about problems is generally a good thing. Maybe she can help you with the things that bother you.

Still fat
- moobs (gotten smaller with weight loss)
- overall fat body (ass/legs/gut etc)
Discolored groin because of being fat and friction
long hair, but I'm rarely happy with how it looks
stretch marks on stomach because of weight gain/loss over the years
massive birth mark across chest (it's not obvious, but it covers a large area)

Ginger.

I don't even bother getting a gf because of that.

she knows that i'm feeling down, i told her that it's because i'm feeling like a useless waste of oxigen (which is also true, i haven't done anything in more than a month), i'm going to find a job and get back to training, maybe that will solve the problem

I might have some psychological issues. Lived for years abroad in an expensive country and now moved back home. Now I live alone, have a lot of money, but without work it's a wonder I can up before 12am. I drink too much. On saturday evening I drank 0.7 of vodka alone. It's been like this for the last 2 months and I'm not sure what to do. Complete lack of willpower.

You better not share this kind of information 2bh. My gf started trying to cheer me up and saying how good I am on occasion but it made me feel even worse because I knew she did it to help me so it wasn't for real.

>i'm going to find a job and get back to training, maybe that will solve the problem
It most likely does. I recently finished uni, and, although I should be happy about it, I feel bad on most of the days. Back when I was studying/writing my thesis I was stressed every day, but I was also happy because I had something to do and I had purpose. But now I slowly drift in hole and for instance I need to be cautious to keep my sleeping schedule in check.

pencil dick

>but it made me feel even worse because I knew she did it to help me so it wasn't for real
But maybe this is just in your head and she sees you with your full potential and the person that is behind your issues.

Height, face, dick

I’m insecure about being insecure.

One time during HS one teacher that knew my father talked in front of whole class about how great of a man he is, and how I should feel more proud about him (discussion was about businessmen) and heavily implied that I should be more confident.

Other people who are closer to me often said the same thing. I don’t know why I am the way I am. I’ve had a lot of shit happen to me during teenage years, but I was like that even before as a child. I’ve kinda accepted it at this point, the feeling of anxiety. I used to have dreams that someone would take me to the doctor and he would diagnose me with some something, and say something along the lines of ‘Don’t worry, its not your fault you’re like this, its going to be okay’

>without work
Find something that occupies you mind and body.

Small dick

Doing jelking ama

that's exactly what happened to me, except i just left my uni, i had to set up alarm clocks to avoid waking up too late or forgetting about exercising because i just have nothing to do
i'm going to get back to studying next year with her, she wants to go to my same uni

I don't know but she started doing this after I told her I had this kind of a problem. It's just hard for me to believe her in this situation.

>Walletlet
This. All other insecurities I have right now don't even compare. I became self-employed about 2 years ago and was doing fine, but then I fucked up and had to pay a big fine (not business related) and ever since then I have never recovered financially. Friends and family help me out every now and then and I feel terrible about every Penny I have to borrow, I really lose sleep over it. Have a tiny bill that is due in 2 days but I'm actually so broke right now, I need to ask my mother to wire me some money, again. I'm fucking 30 years old for Christ's sake. Being dependent on others, seeing myself as a failure and knowing I am disappointing the people around me every day, it just hurts so much more than all the physical imperfections I have.

how long you been doing it?

>i'm going to get back to studying next year with her, she wants to go to my same uni
That sounds like a solid plan. And having her with you is good for emotional support when it gets rough in uni.

yeah, i hope so because i'm a terrible student

The mind plays a lot of tricks on yourself. But the fact that she wants to help you is good no matter if you believe her or not. You can always try to improve yourself, and in your case you know that she supports you in case you fail. And then you can try again.
I also talked to my first and only gf about my insecurities and she said it would not be a problem for her. But it was and she made me feel it. Was a shit time and I don't want that again. But due to this I have realized how important emotional support is, even if it is just some words that are supposed to cheer you up.

You might need to put in more effort than others, but if you are willing you can do it.

balding but no one seems to care

i'm willing, thanks bro

3 months
One inch growth in length so far

>klinefelter
>wristlet
>handlet
>griplet
>hole in chest
>gyno
>big belly fat
>backne
>pencil penis
>no social skill
>no frineds
>no gf
>pale
>black under eyes

Because no one cares about you, let alone your hair.

Nice! Any girth gains?

holy shit, that's pretty good actually

Keep your chin up user

Good luck, mate.

Acne. On my road to fix it though so feels good.

am an ex-fat, hovering between 180 and 185lbs at 6'0'', now I have a loosely filled rest-belly and am scared of loose skin if I lose more

pic related because it haunts me

I give up on almost anything I do.

I have no self-discipline.

I've bloatmaxxed twice because I'm lazy, don't know if I can get to my goal weight now.

I keep hopping programs and still rep novice weights despite lifting for a year.

>gummy smile
>non perfect teeths
>very hairy
>arab hair that I have to straighten every 3 months
>boring brown eyes
> bags under eyes make me look tired and older
>5’8(173cm)
>fat (probably between 25-28%bf)

Aaaand i think that’s pretty much it. I lost the genetic lottery.

Oh and i forgot

>flat as fuck ass

>tiny penis
>moles everywhere, one huge one on my face
>eyes like an asian even though im white
>face looks compressed
>pube hair on my dick
>some stretch marks
>love handles and man titties even though ive lost 30lbs, 240-210 at 6'1", have to go another 30
>knees look funny
>incredibly pale
>can only grow extremely patchy hair above my chin line
>hair is incredibly thin and overreacts to the wind
>still get the occasional zit even though 20
>barely any armpit hair
>chest hair, but patchy and ridiculously long

i hate myself, at least im losing weiight and i can see some of my muscles

>5'6 in shoes
>115 lbs
>average looking, being really optimistic
>24 yo and no stable job or incomes
>redneck
other than that, life is pretty nice desu

>6'1"
>250 lbs skinnyfat
>stretch marks
>great face aesthetics ruined by acne scars (one in the middle of my nose, one between the eyes) and fat
>brown eyes
>black bags under eyes
>wearing braces for a second time, clocking in 6 years now
>had to take one of the middle teet out
>red marks at various places on my body and face
>glasslet
>dick is 6"x5" (bonepressed on a good day) and upwards curved
>can't find the motivation to keep on studying (Physicsfag)
>0 friends
>lots of internalized anger
>lots of self-loathing
>Yuropoor
>autistic tendency to identify with fictional characters to an unhealthy degree
>"if you're not great at everything you're worthless" mindset
That, plus seeing all the succesfull people in the world have made me /pol/, but unironically. The only thing that fuels me is imagining BBC Mandigos fucking my future wife,which makes me mad enough to keep on going. My only happy thoughts include conquering, pillaging and subjugating various countries and people.

Help.

>jawlet
>can't grow beard
>normal sized peenor but small testicles
>extremely wide hips
SOMEONE HELP

>half jew
>college dropout
>dad pays my bills

Another problem is that she expects me to get better instantly when she says something good to me. It's not like I don't take her compliments or something but they basically don't change anything. But she apparently wants me to cheer up and when I don't she can say something like "you have it very good compared to most people, why are such a sad cunt". It doesn't bother me itself, but the fact that she gets upset because of me does.

>6'1"
>250 lbs skinnyfat
>stretch marks
>great face aesthetics ruined by acne scars (one in the middle of my nose, one between the eyes) and fat
>brown eyes
>black bags under eyes
>wearing braces for a second time, clocking in 6 years now
>had to take one of the middle teet out
>red marks at various places on my body and face
>glasslet
>dick is 6"x5" (bonepressed on a good day) and upwards curved
>can't find the motivation to keep on studying (Physicsfag)
>0 friends
>lots of internalized anger
>lots of self-loathing
>Yuropoor
>autistic tendency to identify with fictional characters to an unhealthy degree
>20 YO virgin
>can barely grow a beard
>pale as a Nordic despite being a Med
That, plus seeing all the succesfull people in the world have made me /pol/, but unironically. The only thing that fuels me is imagining BBC Mandigos fucking my future wife,which makes me mad enough to keep on going. My only happy thoughts include conquering, pillaging and subjugating various countries and people.

Help.

Manlet
Framelet
Wide hips
Barrel chest
Autistic as fuck

Everything on my body I hate. My geneticists fucked up bad the day they created me.

>hair everywhere
>dry skin due to acutane
>scars
>wrinkles
>lanklet
>manlet (5'10")
>voicelet
>skinny
>balding
>fucked up teeth
>myopia
>small penis
>potato for a brain
>always serious personality, unable to come up with something funny to say

Almost me except I'm not skinny and a bit more manlet. Sad.

>balding, badly
>horrible bacne

Also

>hair on ass, arms, legs (thankfuly not too much)
>wrinkle at my forehead
>voicelet with my native tongue, gruff edgelord with english
>lots and LOTS of pubes
At least I have good hair... I hope I don't bald...

Ya if you have money pick up a min wageslave job
I worked on a boat last year and there was a former banker who made his cash and just wanted to fill his time with something

Fucking hell man, where did we get this from? I go through a thing where part of my mind knows that expectation is ridiculous, but it is still there, superseding any common sense.
Yeah I've got good grades, a pretty wife, have been saving money month-to-month but I've been eating like shit, my car is falling apart, and my lifts have stalled.
> If I wasn't so weak and goddamn stupid...

Jelking?

>fat
>unemployed
>Shitty personalty. I have a lot of friends bcs they think I'm joking.
>unlovable

>late bloomer
>6's and 7's start showing interest in me
>scare them all off after instinctively getting clingy since I feel I'd lose them
>just now realizing that I really am good looking and I shouldn't go crazy over any above average looking girl who shows interest

This was a hard-earned lesson, my ego was trapped in high school where I received 0 female attention. Sometimes you gotta realize that you've made it

>bald
>beardlet
>stretch marks
>jew nose
>big forehead

>Fucking hell man, where did we get this from?
Hero Worship, mostly. I was always a villains guy growing up, and they always were the smartest, meanest, most powerful motherfuckers.They always lost in the end, but still. So growing up, I felt as if I had to live up to this insane, fictional ideal.

Plus, coddling. I was always told I was super-smart, how I could count without fingers since a baby, how I could form coherent sentences since 11 months, yada, yada, yada, when in reality I may have been above average. I never did anything with it because my parents were people of the land, and so now I'm an unmotivated, scared little brainlet.

Stretch marks

Kinda saggy butt

Dick is never more than 75% hard