Olympic shoes diy

Have anyone tried to make a pair of Olympic shoes them self by gluing/screwing a heal on a pair of cheap shoes?
I'm a poor-fag sue me

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_8_1?fst=as:off&rh=n:7141123011,k:powerlift 2.0,p_36:2661614011,p_8:2661605011&bbn=7141123011&keywords=powerlift 2.0&ie=UTF8&qid=1513004301&rnid=2661603011
maxbarbell.com/collections/weightlifting-shoes/products/warrior-wei-rui-weightlifting-shoes
goodlift.cz/en/footwear/166-adidas-powerlift-iii.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're asking for injury
though ive had this idea before to order a wooden wedged platform with 7-10 degrees angulation. after a while i just saved for an inov8 325 which was being phased out.

Might as well wear cheap dress shoes

these are to soft right?

arent adidas pl2.0s like 50 bucks? the heel aint that high up but its something

they never failed me

If you're poor then work on your mobility and that's it.

Link plz all I find is minimum 100$

Ment for

just wear socks you fucking idiot barefoot is exactly like having gay 140 ugly shoes on

I have for +6 months, and my ancles are still stiff as fuck, it's better but I pleatued last 2 months. So this thread is not about mobility, it's about oly-shoes

Nope

just amazon it lad

amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_8_1?fst=as:off&rh=n:7141123011,k:powerlift 2.0,p_36:2661614011,p_8:2661605011&bbn=7141123011&keywords=powerlift 2.0&ie=UTF8&qid=1513004301&rnid=2661603011

keep looking, I got mine on sale for 50 bucks

Ty mate, will look into it!

how high heel should you have?

Just go to a gym with an incline floor

I fucking love my Adidas PowerLift 2.0, they're low profile and weren't expensive, even though they're extremely high quality and feel super stable.

They seem so low though. Do you feel a difference, from regular shoes?

I did.
I posted a pic of it years ago.

Still got it?

The shoes yes, the pic not. Can't find it on the archive.

Can you take a new pic?

no. they're exactly what you want. you can even remove the inner lining if you want to be anal.

Sure. In the meantime, this is how my addition looks.

Nice job

I got a pair of old dress shoes, will it look weird to use them in the gym?

I chose not to attach a heel to the outer sole because that would look stupid.
I made a piece of wood like this
then removed the inner soles and glued it in and used small nails for extra security.

Thanks mate for making the effort to take a new pic. Have you tried "regular" ones for a comparison?

Regular oly shoes? No
However in comparison to normal sneakers/trainers my homemades are way better for squatting.

Actually very interesting. Do you squat and DL in these or do you oly as well?

These Do Win should be cheap, not sure if available in US though.

That's nice! Ty mate

Squat and ohp. Deadlifting with a heel makes the exercise harder, I thought that was common knowledge.

Thank you. It feels really stable.
Not like that pic sometimes posted on fit of the guy who made it with duct tape and cork.

Yeah, duct tape and cork sounds a bit to unsafe

Safety is the antithesis of gains. If you aren't fearing for your life on every lift you'll never make it.

Yes. Are you big enough to be intimidating? Then it won't matter.

these are decent too for the price

maxbarbell.com/collections/weightlifting-shoes/products/warrior-wei-rui-weightlifting-shoes

Why the fuck doesn't adidas selll this colorway on their actual website? I have to go to fucking holabird sports or some shit like that. The fuck even is a holabird?

goodlift.cz/en/footwear/166-adidas-powerlift-iii.html

For us euros
€69

I wear leather boots with a hard, raised heel and they work fine

I leave the top open of course

I got crazy eyes, that's something right?

Yeah, to bad the shipping to eu was 40$

i thought you were american my bad

No problem