Eating shit for gains

I read a article that said that a lot of protein and nutrients aren’t fully digested because your body doesn’t have enough time to process the food before your next bowl movement. So your shit can be full of vitamins and protein depending on what you ate and it can be a waster to flush it.

Does anyone here eat their own shit for gains? It could also be beneficial to eat other people’s shit if they left it in the towel, but you have to make sure it hasn’t sat in the water too long or the nutrients get diluted.

>Veeky Forums - Fitness

Yes

Zyzz didn’t die for this

That's enough Veeky Forums for today

Try it op.
if you vomit uncontrollable and get sick that just means the gains are coming.

What the fuck

Did you come up with this from the mad honey thread when a dude said he'd eat his own shit for gains?

a classic

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Also
>all these newfags

Ah memories, and just in time for the Holidays.

>taking a shit in the first place

screencap pls

I never confessed this but I do eat feces.
Its something I have been doing since childhood. I have a mental condition named pica, its the consumption of non-nutritive substances. Some people eat ice of Maybe plastic or something like that. But i eat poop. I dont eat it straigth from my anus. I just dont wipe my butt after I poop and wait till I am going to sleep. In my bed i eat the little pieces of poop stuck to my asshair. I know its gross but I cant stop it. I should probably get help. My parents dont know either they saw me doing it when i was little but the doctor told them it would go away when i got older. Little do they know i have been eating shit almost everyday for 20 years.
Never thought about the protein in shit though.

>2017
>not eating your own shit for extra gains
Do you even like gains???

if you want to make it, you will have to recycle your shit and eat it. you know why there are so many flies? the male flies eat shit all the time and the vitamins and minerals in it make their test go higher than every other flies. flies are literally shiteaters, but they have sex all the time because they are so high test. try to shit in a corner with flies being in the room. they will kill each other just to get a sip of that shit. time goes somehow like this when you take a shit. if you want to fuck a lot of bitches and spread your genes, you will have to spread your cheeks first