The bar is open a little earlier tonight guys. How you holding up?

The bar is open a little earlier tonight guys. How you holding up?

Any trouble with the training?

I think Adderall is killing my gains. I have my last exams this week but I'm only getting 1500 Calories. Still getting my lifts but I'm not growing.

Have a business lunch I have to go to coming up. I'm a bit nervous but won't let my autistic mind get me on this. Things will go well and there's no need to keep freaking out about stuff like this..I'm doing well. Just a little nervous

>Sit on edge of my bed in the morning
>Turn upper body a few inches
>Pinch nerve

>having sex
>start getting that feeling
>stop because I don't want to cum just yet
>Edged just a little too much so no cum comes out but your body thinks your done so you go limp

Happened twice last night and it's fucking embarrassing, sometimes I can last for an hour and sometimes only like a few minutes, I don't understand this shit, and when you do what I did above it kills the mood

I’m thinking about trying to be a navy seal, wanted to be in the military since I was a kid but my sisters were a bunch of sjws and literally called me a soon to be murderer. Now that I’m older I decided to say fuck it and try for it. Training will be hard but I will do it. Currently in college but It’s just lip service for my parents at this time, when I finish service then I’ll go for free anyway. Right now I’m dyel but I have made progress

>just lip service
Don't do this user. The biggest mistakes I've ever made in life have all been for other people's sake. Don't waste your life living for other people, don't devote yourself to making other people happy, that's not what you're here for.

Also being a seal is a tall order. Not saying your not capable since I don't know you, but there's nothing wrong with infantry. SF will kick the shit out of you, it's a huge devotion, and if you just want to soldier life there's no shame in going grunt

I need to be in school to stay in the house
And i want to set the highest goal for myself when doing something, so I’m trying the SF. They will probably murder me but fuck it I’m going for it

Think about this one hard. If you don't make it in to the seals you are stuck in the navy.

More risk then

Really hoping to hit 405 pause squat by the end of February. I did 360 last week and it felt pretty easy but couldn't get 375. Plus if I win I get free Bonchon since I made a bet with a friend. Only reason I didn't hit it now was because I felt much more comfortable doing pause squats than I did doing regular bomb squats

Just cum user... Jesus why get so weird about it. You are not responsible for her orgasm! Just let her know youre getting close, and if she needs to catch up shell start flickin her bean. Boom you cum and shortly after (if not already) she cums. Whats so hard about a little bit of communication, cant do it all by yourself user!

Sf are fucking faggots dude if you wanna be the best get an opt 40 and go to regiment like a real man.

Go opt40 in the Army instead, so when you wash out of RASP you'll still be airborne and get to do cool shit.

im having a horrible day already and its only 1pm, nothing in my life works

>try to be a navy seal
Ya nah. The first time it gets hard youre out man. You have to need it. You have to need to be apart of that camaraderie and being a part of something truly bigger than yourself to get there. Just trying it out will get you on the fleet scratching off paint chips quicker than anything.. Go army if you just wanna ruck and have a gun.. Navy will throw you on a boat suckin dick when you dont make it.

What's up ?
What happened so far?

Going to 2 meetups this week. Hopefully I don't pussy out because I'm cut off the entire world socially for the past 4 months and the loneliness is killing me.

Hopefully I pick up a QT too

meetups related to which hobby of yours?

>wash out if rasp
Lol how does this even happen, just quitters. The real challenge is not getting dfs'ed once you get there!

not losing weight even though im dieting super hard, was expecting a good grade but i got a shitty one, got rekt in this exam i did in the morning, have another one now that i dont know how ill go, girl i thought was into me ignored me

I don't know if should stop bulking, I'm not satisfied with the amount of muscle I gained so far
But I'm slowly getting bitch tits and I feel like my face is getting fatter and I'm starting to feel really selfconscious about it

I want to eat more to keep growing but lately, I just don't feel like eating. I think I'll need to alter my diet a little to keep it interesting.

>be me 16 months ago
>get dumped by gf
>life goes downhill from there
>speed forward to 3 months ago
>take the ironpill
>feeling great, graduate from community college and transferring to university
>only thing is, she's a student there, too

Life can be a bitch sometimes. I don't want to confront her as it was a long time ago and we've gone our separate ways. My only concern is what happens if she confronts me.

Heh, weights are so much easier to handle than girls.

You should stop bulkin if youre becoming a fat as fatass. Lean up a bit and if you still want more mass then hop on 500mg of test.

plenty of guys get hurt, fail or tests or rucks, get caught drinking, especially now. RASP class graduation rates are starting to get in the 20% and lower

but I want to be natty

Game development

Yeah I know u prob think I'm a weeb but it's the only thing that is keeping me going in life

Also they got free beer so it's nice as a broke college student

So dumb. I went through in 2011 and only people who didnt make it were quitters. Even those who got hurt just got held at pre-rasp till they were healed up. Fucking idiots dont know what theyre giving up with the drinking and shit.. Oh well maybe its a blessing in disguise. Batt was bad enough even with deployments i cant imagine the hell it would be being stuck on garrison all year like i hear its starting to be..

>Game development
Don't be so hard on yourself, at least you're going out there and hitting up a meetup event.

Good luck

What are you on about? I've deployed 3 times since I got here in 2015 we aren't in a garrison environment at all.

As long as you look better than you did before, s'all good man

If anything she'll just keep walking or ignore you to prevent awkwardness. But like Mr peanut butter said in Bojack horseman, you can't be truly happy if you keep thinking about what other people think of you.

Fuck her it's her loss she left you

With the failing if tests and shit, doest pre rasp get them up to standard anymore? We had a few guys who were shitbags and woukd get a few extra workouts during the day while the rest of us sat on the bleachers and studied/trying not to get caught sleeping.. Thise guys always tended to quit but im surprised people are still failing..

Thanks buddeh

Odd. Heard from a friend still in 3rd batt that the regiment seemed to be transitioning more towards garrison as opposed to how it was when we served together. May have been referencing overall attitude of people in batt..

You messed the days its not Friday yet, close the thread.

3 times since 2015? How? Wed deploy once a year, 4 months on, 4 in training, 4 grf.. Unless you got in beginning of 15 and got sent straight to afghanistan..

I’m going to do it man, going to train for a year before selection
What are you talking about? I get to basically become big boss from metal gear

I'm going to have a tough week. I need to absorb these peoples feels and use it as energy for myself.

I love feels threads because it makes me feel closer to people and humans even though I can never be one

Lol 2015, 2016, 2017.. Nvm.. Forgot how late in the year it was.

pre rasp is literally just a hold now, you don't even have to pass the beginning pt test of rasp you have to pas the final one which is how a lot of people get dropped

>big boss from metal gear
Hahahahaha sf dudes suck the fattest cocks

Been back training 2 months for the first time in 2 years, got exams this week though and I am fucked as usual, I can pull the exams off because I good under pressure but won't be going to the gym, then got Christmas week afterwards, so it will be 3 weeks before I lift again. I just hope I can get the motivation to go then and not give up.

Thats fucking really upsetting. The whole reason they made the pre rasp program was to get the attrition rate down so they could pump out more quality rangers to regiment.. Sad to hear its deteriorated into that.

Well then I’ll just jump out of planes and dispense freedom from a fully automatic with a dick in my mouth

I do feel a lot more confident about myself while making those sweet gainz, and frankly, I don't care about she thinks of me. However, there's always going to be a soft spot for her, so I'm just really hoping that we never talk.

If youre gunna train for a year then may as well stay in school and get a commission.. Tougher, but way more rewarding.. Trust me man youll see...

walking to the gym with it heavily snowing outside.
bike got stolen, no money for car yet and no one wants to go to the gym because of the snow so no one can give me a ride.

regiment is really not hurting for guys anymore, that's why the attrition rates or so terrible now.

One of my new privates that just got here said that his class had 15 people graduate

Not in sf, youll be teaching the local indigs how to do it while you sit there jerkin off their camels.

I’m training for a year because I’m dyel right now, doing both navy training and greyskull, so when I can do 1/2/3/4 and preform the optimal requirements for the navy seals

Thats how it was back in late 00's.. Mixed emotions on it.. Its a damn good thing that they arent having to replaced at the rate they were... Anyways im off good chatting with you faggot.

P.s. wheres your coin bitch?! Get the fuck down! Haha...

>super careful about form on all of my lifts
>roll over in my sleep and fuck my shoulder up

>Wife just told me she needed us to separate so she could "find herself"
>Daughters 2 year birthday is next month
>just spent almost all of my accumulated business funds from the past year to pay off all of our debts
>basically back at square one
>just started a blast about 3 weeks so gains going steady though

>find herself
prepare for a divorce

>Grandma died of an extremely aggressive liver cancer a few years back
>Two months ago my mom started to get really sick
>Turns out she developed lactose and gluten intolerance
>It's caused by her vesicle, apparently, so she'll have to remove it
>Sucks, but no big deal
>Fastfoward to today
>She goes into surgery, everything runs smoothly
>Except...
>They find an anomalyin her liver
>The docs cut a piece of her liver and send it to the lab
>She's also going to do a resonance today

I'm now waiting to find out wether my mom is going to die soon.

Really need to figure out how to love myself and become entirely independent. Keep getting feels for random Tinder sluts after fucking them a few times.
Honestly I just want a decent GF (so I can concentrate on my own shit), but I live in Berlin so basically slut central.

I've been looking around for electrical apprenticeships for the last month or so... literally nothing thing going, and not any replies to my applications, or any recognition whatsoever. Not even the agencies are helping me. I'm losing faith and confidence in myself. I'm half tempted to just give up on that idea, and to go back to college and become a school teacher. I'm 23, so I feel like time is running out to get my life on track.
I'm not too picky about what I do as a career, just as long as I feel valued in what I do, and can see tthe direct positive influences I make on peoples' lives.

>1 year of forced break due to several herniated discks
>Mfw i am still in pain but the doctor agreed that i can try to workout
>Be happy , i dont care that my gains are gone (35 pounds less)and that i look worse than i ever have
>Go to workout
>Mfw all my strength is gone. Not even able to do 2 pull ups.20 pound dumbells feel heavy as fuck.
Hold me brahs, this is going to be a long road.

>I'm losing faith and confidence in myself

Naa, you're going to make it. This type of stuff takes time and persistence, discipline etc...

Keep going, one day you will make it and you won't remember this thread, you wont remember the doubts in your mind today. Don't focus on it to the point of depression and criplization in life. Continue on, keep looking for work. You will make it eventually

Muscle memory is a beast my man
Just keep at it and don't overdo it, you'll be back in no time

Just pulled an all-nighter for my final today, and I'm feeling like death. I'm still super underprepared, and I get the feeling I'm walking into it like a lamb to a slaughterhouse. I haven't stayed up like this since undergrad and it's killing me. Please, lend me your energy, Veeky Forums.

you can do it, i believe in you.

>Please, lend me your energy, Veeky Forums.

You will one day figure it out and realize studying all night the day before and procrastinating doesn't work. You should be doing what it takes weekly and than you can make it. One day you'll wake up

Don't procrastinate and be lazy with your studies. It wont matter one day, just focus on actually doing what you said you were going to do,

Your word means everything

I feel like I should mention that my country has a pretty scummy salary system - people under 21 get paid less. Most tradesmen prefer to hire the young guys because they don't have to be paid as much. I, being older than them, have much less chance. Also, my dad is an electrician and knows the state of the trade where we live... he basically said in the necest way possible that I don't have much hope.

>gf breaks up with me a month ago out of nowhere
>still hope to reconcile after she gets back from family vacation
>long term stress of worrying about every thing said to her and it's impact on getting her back starting to take its toll
>get told neck fracture hasn't healed but surgery is a waste of time meaning that no contact sport, martial arts, or any other intense collision activity should b3 done unless I want to run the risk of being in a wheelchair
>one of my closest friends tells me straight up in close to losing all of them because of me getting upset while very drunk after one of them bought up the ex gf
>other friends angling for me to reconsider going away with them and giving my place to another person

i am so fucked

Have an all day meeting going on right now,. Sitting at home in the home office, should be an interesting week. I can feel it

Have late night dinner meeting with business "vendors/teams" from other companies tonight. Currently busy as fuck, #blessed

Work hard kiddos, once you're my age it doeesn't stop. You always work hard and the higher you climb the more demands are put on you

Honestly feeling well lads

Brain shuts down all negativity to the point of where I can't even jokingly think "oh just shoot me" without a midway interruption of "nah you're good". I really never thought I'd reach this point with my mind, and the most hilarious part?

I'm literally just getting started. It's only been 1.5 months since I quit gaming full on after realizing that it's been keeping me back for 7 years, and damn. I never expected this, especially since I was at a complete low right before I quit, thinking that I'm turning 21 in a few weeks being gfless and a virgin

Don't just hang in there lads. Find out what it is that's causing your life to be that way. What's preventing you becoming who you want to be? Be drastic in your actions, still sticking somewhat to your old habits will almost certainly get you back to them full well

You need to accept It's over with the girl. Somebody who just breaks up with you out of nowhere isn't to be taken back, too unstable and probably found somebody else anyway and cheated.
Stop drinking, apologise to your friends.
Forget about ever doing contact sports again and start focusing on the gym
Easy

Man, everything is gonna be aright. Forget that bitch and apologize to your bros. You ll get over it. I know you will. The neck fracture is a bitch but maybe with time you will be able to do some jj. Take care bro. Best wishes

This is not h8 or b8.
You sound like a faggot and should take your friends up on their offer to move so that you can start over.
Your ex-gf does not want you. If your friends are talking about abandoning you, in truth they have already made their decision and it's going to be revealed to you at the worst possible time.
Realize the things that got you here. You sound emotional and needy. Hide your feelings better or kill them altogether, otherwise this is going to happen to you again and again and again.

Nicee bro!

>Easy

I wish it was.

the stuff with the girl is too long and complex to go into but the out of nowhere was her presentation of it to me rather than the reasons.

if I stopped drinking, my friends would get even more annoyed at me and probably stop inviting me to things altogether. I apologised immediately after but it always goes the exact same way. they are the ones who bring her up in conversation, send me photos of her from her facebook and basically aim to get me to respond like I did.

and it's not just no contact sport. it's nothing can cause adverse risk to the neck. I genuinely have like lifting weights and light, social sport against soyboys who think there should be no winner and certainly no losers.

Doing pretty good, was sick for two weeks so I lost a bit of strenght but it's almost back now. And I started taking creatine so I'm waiting to see if it's worth the hype.

I saw a qt in the mall and I didn't have the balls to approach her. This happens on a daily basis and I want it to stop

desu I got emotional because they kept bringing up her. i really didn't want to talk about it, and made it clear that i didnt. i guess it just annoys me how i get treated when I need help versus how i treat them when they need help

lifts going great, job not so well. Bit off more than I could chew and I am finding it difficult to keep up with deliverables and my self improvement at the same time. Performance not too great so might be asked to leave soon. Anyone know this feel?

Happened to me recently, walk in store and notice a qt girl just got out of her car and is walking in

I walk around the store, she is behind me the whole time almost like she is my gf following me or something. I turn around walk the other direction and look at her face. Really felt like smiling and saying you aren't following me are you :)

Didn't say shit, just walked around the store. Than as I'm paying she is behind me and is paying as well. Literally standing there, wishing I said something to her

How do I overcome dicklet insecurity Veeky Forums? How will my 6"x5" cheeto be able to compete with the Mandigos and the Thundercocks?

Today is leg day and i feel like i'm getting sick

Thats rough user. Dont know what to say in these situations
>it will be okay
> dont worry
All I can say is fight on brother, and if the worse happens, then strive to accomplish your goals. For the sake of your mum.

Fellas I'm going to relapse and get a deep dish pizza for myself. Why is this shit so addicting? I know I'm gonna hate myself afterwords

I've been alone a long time

Go to lunch with coworkers twice, they mention and ask me if I live alone or something?

They ask me if I have any friends? I just sit there in silence

>How you holding up?
Better and better but somehow this makes me think about stuff more
>Any trouble with the training?
Yeah no, not training lately

gonna order myself sumthin too on thursday m8y

It may not be worth it at all

>Be me
>Order takeout
>Craving for weeks
>Eat it all in 25 min
>Feel like shit for the rest of the day since still hungry and can go for another order.../
>Don't do it, nothing is gained from those excessive cheat meals

Wtf plz tell me that's a robot

>Dream of her every night
WHY

dreamt of her the other night my man
could literally text her right this second but god knows if she remembers me, her first boyfriend of 2 years

The worst time of day is when you wake up an hour before your alarm and sit there until you have to get up thinking about how truly alone you are.

too real my man, too real

>tfw you wake up cuddling a pillow

>tfw when you wake up alone in a bed that hasn't been made in weeks because you have no real motivation or reason to make it

Hello Veeky Forumsiend,
Here's the story of the first time Iever approached a woman and it was as bad as you can imagine

>be me
>be out with best friend
>be at burger joint in downtown
>be having good conversation with friend until...
>hear two attractive girls speaking in Japanese
>I studied Japanese and have actually been there once
>I start going noticeably quiet as I'm thinking "should I approach them?"
>as I'm debating with myself and before I realize it, I'm standing right infront of one of them and greeting her in Japanese
>I didn't do that
>it was like I was possessed and I immediately regretted this incounter
>my fight or flight instinct kicked in and on the inside I was freaking out
>my friend later told me I looked fine from the outside
>we continue to talk in Japanese
>she hasn't realized yet that I'm sitting there smiling because I'm frozen in fear
>start having trouble hearing her over the sound of my heart beating in my ears
>I can't think anymore
>"it was nice meeting you" I abruptly say as I wave at her
>she gives me a look on suprise/disappointment
>sit next to my friend
>I can't even eat the rest of my burger, I've incompletely lost my appetite
>"uhh, Henry, I'm full. Can we go now?"
>"what!? But I still haven't finished mine"
>can't remember what happened next but I remember sitting in on a nearby bus bench
>I rub my chest because my chest feels like a weight has been lifted and I can breath again
>"what just happened to you" he asks?
>"I-I-I don't know"
>"you were doing so good until that last bit"
>"I wanna go home..."

want that back my man

I'll keep you in my prayers user. I can't imagine that feel.

Thanks bro, I will. If shit hits the fan I'll do everything possible to honor her and become the man she wantse to be.

Broke up with girl last night. She was the first girl I ever really loved. First girl who ever gave me the physical and emotional attention I always craved. But she was a shit person and was only using me. Didn't love me the way I loved her. She really was an ungrateful bitch. Finally said enough is enough after I went through the trouble of making her a really nice Sunday dinner cause she's been stressed lately and she never showed up. Also found out my aunt that was basically the mother I never had has cancer. Can't lift away the feels cause I'm hurt. Shit is going downhill.

Are you still here?

Wants me*