What are some good exercises to increase height?

What are some good exercises to increase height?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dead hangs

rope hangs x F

shotgun in the mouth

whisper "grow grow grow ..." while you cry yourself to sleep

Non-meme having a tall gf will subconsciously make you grow taller.

everytime tfw no gf brings me down I remember that atleast I'm not a fucking manlet lmao

>tallfags adding fake text to photos because they're so insecure.

I'm sorry tallfags, but Veeky Forums lied to you. The manlet meme is just a meme. The only women who care as much about height as you are the same type of women who will fuck niggers because they think they have huge cocks.

>the type of people who push the manlet meme are also the type of people who cant get girlfriends xD

How's that cognitive dissonance going? "Girls love tall guys lol! just being tall makes life so easy!!!! Wait, why don't I have a gf :("

Fucking looser lol.

>tfw no lanklet mommy gf to bully me

I recently won the lottery and have a lot of cash to blow so I was thinking of building a house to teach manlets a lesson. I'm 6'5" masterrace myself so I think I will just upsize everything in the house by 1.5x their normal size.
>steps will be nearly double their size, which will present no problem to myself, but make manlet guests struggle to reach upper floors and get trapped in the basement
>chairs will be high enough so that my feet touch the ground, but manlets will sit like children with their feet dangling off the ground
>tables and counters will be a comfortable height for me, but I'll have to pull out special manlet stools for them to be able to rest their elbows on them
>cupboards and drawers will all be above counter height, meaning manlets won't be able to get anything without asking a superior for help
>large utensils and dinnerware will make manlets have trouble eating and drinking, forcing me to send them to the kids table during dinnerparties
>72" tv will be too big for manlet eyes to fully grasp the entire picture
I'm hoping this allows my house to obtain a jack and the beanstalk type aesthetic, making manlets feel like they are little people coming into a giants house. Day to day activities will be normal for me, but manlets will look absolutely ridiculous.

I don't care about that shit nigger, I will always be bigger and more intimidating than you (unless you bloatmaxx to 200 kg maybe). No matter how many degenerate whores you fuck you will never be a 6'5" ripped/athletic freak beast like me

>subconsciously taller

Turbo manlet here. Definitely not a meme

Hows the weather down there?
youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

Legit.

>Caring about how you look and what others think of you that much
>Wanting to look intimidating
Youre a very insecure person

I'd rather be insecure than a fucking manlet lmao
it's over for you buddyboyo

calm down Napoleon

when will manlets learn?

>lanklets will never know the absolute ectasy and joy of being a 5'7 manlet and taming a 5'11 amazoness with your cock

Top kek I hope this is real

>Manlets will never know the true origins of desire when they're a 6'2 man dominating and forcing submission from a 5'1 slut.

>doing set of dips
>finish and look around see manlet miring me from across the gym
>quickly looks away when I see him
>mfw

>mfw average looks, don't lift, but still pull 8/10s cause tall and confident