Anyone else respect women less and less the more you lift?

Anyone else respect women less and less the more you lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vH3WkHF_4J0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i've never respected children desu

this tbqhfam

I respect myself more and more the more I lift. The more I respect myself, the better I feel about everything, other people included. People I used to hate I now pity. Now I want them to get better.

I respect everyone less now. If you lose more respect just for women then you're probably not that strong.

this.

most men are just as stupid and degenerate as most women. manchildren are just mad that they can't get laid so they focus all their hate onto women

Somehow both of these

Absolutely, lifting helped me make social gains which gave me the bitter pill of understanding that women are simply children.

>I'm so strong guise i start hating my own bros

Hello, soylent enthusiast.

You might just be getting gay

he says while he yells at his mother between hentai and video games to bring him more tendies

Roasties, not even once.

Sort of. But I think it's important not to get too self righteous and narcissistic just because you lift. Life is hard.

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

I banged that girl once ask me anything

If you haven't hit 2/3/4/5 then I have no reason to even have a lick of respect for you. Just cause you're a fellow guy doesn't make you respectable. In fact you're just as bad as women for thinking I'll respect you just cause of your sex and the baby level achievement of actually going to the gym.

You should never respect anyone until they've proven themselves.

i think you might be too mature and articulate for this place senpai

>i banged that girl once
who hasn't?

>le "u cant get laid and that's y u h8 women" meme
roastie detected

How do I get a girl like that? Do I have to get tatted up and pretend to be an artist or something?

>37%

I only respect 2d now.

You just have to sell heroine.

Clearly you

Why would you want to ruin your life like that? Do you like the smell of fish or something?

This. But to a certain point. I lost 85 lbs., started lifting & got healthy. I now see the terrible things my friends & family have done to their bodies. I want to help. Inspire them in some capacity to preserve their health. But if they continue to show zero motivation, it tells me that this is a 0 motivation person & I don't need them in my life. Some folks are lost causes & they serve to only bring down my positivity. I don't hate them, rather get exhausted by them.

She's so cute. Do you think she has some issues? Are alt girls high maintenance?

qft

This post is underrated as fuck. Think about it lads. Most men are just as fucking ignorant as women.

most people nowadays in the west are barely slave material

Nah, desu I respect women more and more the stronger I get.

Not him, but alt girls are the cutest. Too bad being with them will fuck your shit up, with their coke and alcohol addiction, and very small amounts of self control.
They like chubby dad bod guys from my experience, probably with piercings and some tats, or just ghetto black guys. So either someone as broken as them, or something that would make their parents ashamed of them.

Why would you base the respect you have for someone on the weight they can lift from the ground and then put back down? If it's a thing about physical domination or w/e there are guys benching 1pl8 who could put you in the ground

I guess you can I say respect myself more, and I do respect ladies, but thots and girls that just throw themselves onto you i pay no attention too. I LIKE A CHALLENGE REMINDS ME OF THE HUNT.

Yes, its kinda remarkable how being /fit changes the way you look at the world. I used to be a chubby blue pilled liberal. Once I took responsibility for my health and well-being I began to hate and despise those who refused to. I began to respect legitimate female athletes though crew girls are 100.

>having any thoughts about other people whatsoever

Wanna know how I know you haven't made it yet?

Ya

>Why would you base the respect you have for someone on the weight they can lift from the ground and then put back down?
Because we're on a lifting board? Do you even know where you are? If it's so trivial then I'm sure you can easily do that then probably even more right?

>If it's a thing about physical domination or w/e there are guys benching 1pl8 who could put you in the ground
>guys who train to fight can beat you up
Shocker. Also weight classes also exist for a reason and don't assume just because someone does mma or bastardized martial arts that they can actually fight anyone they please.
Tldr: pic related is you and no you could not beat me up with a 1 plate bench and the bi weekly mma lessons

Neither am I fat, nor black. I have a good job and am quite kind. There is no hope.

You can get one anyways if you start talking to them. I got one by accident because I would talk late night with her and can't control myself at 1am so I'd basically come up to her with "I'm your daddy now" and eventually "you're my girlfriend now", and she loved it cause many of them like forceful behavior, but only if they get along with you in the first place. Too bad a year later she lost her shit cause her mom fucked someone so she fucked a nigger to spite her. Now the hard part is making her go away, they're clingy as shit.

How was it?

yeah same desu. but i only feel sadness for people who try to get better. people i pity who dont try to become better i detest

Calm down there Sally, everything is not a personal attack against you. You literally wrote that if a person doesn't lift x amount of weight you have no reason to respect them, I pointed out that it's a dumb way of thinking. If you meant "respect as a fellow lifter" or whatever you should just've written that from the start, because it's not clear from your post

I respect women less and less the more I interact with them.

You could always be the sugar daddy of one

No, most shitty behavior in women is because we men allow and encourage it.

>Telling a girl "you're my girlfriend" is an accident

I like your view. I had to explain to my roommate that I didn't hate him, rather hated the white knight, zero ambition, chip on the should ex marine personality he developed over the last year. I said it pissed me off he talks so much game about shit he can do then goes back to skyrim for 14 hours a day. roommate is SUPER white knight too. It kills me to have to leave a mate behind but he doesn't even respect himself.

Yes. Always.

At the beginning of the thread someone said that we're supposed to respect our fellow bros for the sake of them being bros but hate women. Most men are stupid as fuck.

> start lifting at 17
> day by day get more understanding and respect for men that lift or do some form of athletics
> start looking at dudes outside barely noticing women
> dude has nice traps, if only he would work on his shoulders, dude has nice calves and lat insertions, that dude's tall as fuk he should lift etc etc
> start wanking to traps/trannies
> knew that 25 years without contact with any woman might have some consequences
> no exclusively beat off to trannies
> dream how cool it would be one day to have trap gf(nohomo)
I can't be the only one

Nigga u gay

That's what i thought till she told me it turned her on, but i agree my case was an accident now that i regret it all

How do you mean ?

Women are women. I don't expect anything from them, I don't hold them up to high standards, I don't see them as hollywood has portrayed them. Women will fuck you over, only thing you do is be in peace with that knowledge. A woman will never even be capable to understand the level of love man hopes to get in return. If you internalize this, you'll be set for life
On that note me and my homie went out drinking this weekend and at the beginning of the night we chatted up two chicks walking by. We're both 20 with no children and they turned out to be around 25 both with children. Both no husbands. They told us how their baby daddys are douchbags etc all that shit. They weren't looking for a long term partners. just enjoying the last few good years before the brutal wall arrives knocking down doors. One of them was so fragile when I cracked a joke about not wanting to wife up them kind of girls, she instantly started crying. We talked good 2 hours to them which point in the end, one of them went to some dudes apartment to snort molly and the other one went to clubbing alone with the idea of getting fucked.

Two years ago I would've been kinda shocked. Now there're really no surprises anymore.

>this ain't me btw
>everything is not a personal attack against you
>you think lifting weights matter?
>there's still people that can kick you ass

>You literally wrote that if a person doesn't lift x amount of weight you have no reason to respect them
There is literally nothing wrong with this in this day and age.

>I pointed out that it's a dumb way of thinking.
You said it was dumb and that people could still beat me up. That was the extent of your "pointing out".

>If you meant "respect as a fellow lifter" or whatever you should just've written that from the start, because it's not clear from your post
>board is about lifting
>thread is about lifting
>my original post heavily mentions lifting

Im going to actually admit that I'm the stupid one here. I misjudged how retarded you were. Pic related is more of your speed and I sincerely apologize for the mix up.

youtube.com/watch?v=vH3WkHF_4J0

>go be fat on someone elses time
gold

Most people on Veeky Forums are as dumb as a plank. Being strong will only make you deserving of respect to other people who are dumb as a plank.

Most people are, however, just trying to get by in a confusing and generally unrewarding world, so by extension I think that commands some respect; whether they lift or not, are male or female, or even if they're smart or dumb as a plank.

I lost respect for men long before I lost respect for women, what does that make me?

Have to start using that line

I had no idea Rollins was such a bantzmaster

I can tell you're a good guy.

lmao

No, what I wrote was that basing your respect for someone on the amount of weight they're able to lift is dumb. Then I pointed out further that if what you meant was respect in the physical domination aspect, your way of thinking is still flawed, because powerlifting isn't the end all of such things. Maybe it was a bit crudely stated, but it wasn't an attack against you and I didn't mean to make you bring out your epic meme arsenal in order to defend yourself.

>There is literally nothing wrong with this in this day and age.
>since we're on a lifting board every single thing written has to be on topic about lifting
Make up your mind. Do you mean respect as an overall person (meaning my criticism was targeted at the correct point from the start), or just as a lifter? I guess when you called me retarded just now, you meant I'm retarded but as a lifter in the gym and not in any other aspects of my person.

>weight classes exist for a reason
>everyone should lift 2/3/4/5
hmm

some enlightened ass shit

Why respect women, if you can lift them?

I have always respected women

i show more respect for others around me, and i consider a lot more factors with more patience. however i am discovering more and more that i respect others around me less on a personal morals/values level. with this said i don't go out of my way to do shit for women unless it's because they are simply another individual human being.

but under some circumstances there are problems associated with being more stoic and "mature" if i may. example, at work there are some female co-workers who get playfully or legit upset because i'm a guy who doesn't chat them up and treat them special... just because they are female. there is no need to explain anything because i am not there to take care of them in any way. i remain the same while THEY are the ones who go through many different moods throughout the week.

i'm talking about girls in their 20s-40s. not only that they don't fuckin take care of their body or their behavior patterns. their projection and personality confirms this. therefore i need not explain anything and they deserve their lack of self-awareness about their health and body. they place themselves in this position of denial or laziness.

when it comes to females the ugliest personalities truly belong to the ones who are physically unhealthy (my unhealthy and your unhealthy are probably different), because part of our physical condition and current form is a manifestation of our personality. it's harder for me to want to get personal with them because it means showing how much and how i respect them. versus withdrawing, disassociating, and treating them equally.

healthier/fitter looking women are much easier to talk to for obvious reasons. however often times they over-value themselves because of their looks being highly accepted by other guys in their own heads. with this comes projection such as, "he's trying not to look at me" when all i'm doing is walking past them.

my mother was too good to me, i'll always have a soft spot
true definition of justice

blackpill overdose mixedwith iron pill

>soylent enthusiast.
kek

Silly boy, mom's aren't girls, they're too pure for that. Next you'll probably try to convince me that my mom isn't a virgin.

I can live with that

>No, what I wrote was that basing your respect for someone on the amount of weight they're able to lift is dumb.
Yep that's what I said.

>Then I pointed out further that if what you meant was respect in the physical domination aspect, your way of thinking is still flawed, because powerlifting isn't the end all of such things.
>being a power lifter to hit 2/3/4/5
Of course it isn't the end of such things, but it's about the dedication and hard work that you put into getting those numbers. It has nothing to with physical dominance aspect.

>Maybe it was a bit crudely stated, but it wasn't an attack against you and I didn't mean to make you bring out your epic meme arsenal in order to defend yourself.
>two wojaks are now considered epic memes
Thanks for the compliment to my folder.

>There is literally nothing wrong with this in this day and age.
>since we're on a lifting board every single thing written has to be on topic about lifting
>Make up your mind. Do you mean respect as an overall person (meaning my criticism was targeted at the correct point from the start), or just as a lifter?
Oviously the second because I've been defending that point the most. Just cause I said there was nothing wrong with thinking like that doesn't mean that that's what my point is based around. While I don't personally think like that there is literally nothing wrong with having that view.

The times are a changing. I went to Uni in 2008. I thought it was bad now, but it looks like a church compared to how things are done now.

Underrated

>more and more the more

You want to fuck a guy

what kind of jacket is this?I want one

I follow that girl on twitter

Nah, just the fucked up ones.
I know it seems impossible but youll find the one.

who is she?

Yes. They are do pathetically weak. I never see them try to even push themselves. I'm talking 10 pound donkey kicks and 2.5 pound curls. Its so pathetic.

No, I respect girls less. More and more 'women' seem more and more like the female equivalent of manchildren. Actual women are respectable.

faggot

everytime i go to the gym and see some dumb THOT doing some pointless meme shit i lose one percentage point of respect for women

how do i get house mode.

Truer words, user.

This

If you haven't hit 3/4/5/6 and a 170kg snatch then I have no reason to even have a lick of respect for you. 2/3/4/5 is pretty pathetic baby level achievement.

170kg snatch is like world record level for sub SHW user what the fuck are you talking about

Feeling this post

Enlightened by the iron. True user. You're making it.

fpbp

>If you haven't hit these arbitrary weights in these specific lifts I have no reason to have respect for you
You're actually insane

> not getting the irony, I'm memeing about his 'unless you lift x amount I will never respect you' You don't know the individuals story, they could have a valid reason for not lifting that amount, also applying the same numbers across all people is pretty dumb too, there are weight classes for a reason