If you still are a bit sick from a cold, and have a first date...

If you still are a bit sick from a cold, and have a first date, would you tell not try for a first kiss and tell her you're sick or will that be seen as a beta excuse

What's a good way to say it?

Or kiss her and get her sick

Stop thinking about other people so much and just kiss her

Don't worry about it, just tell her you're coming from a cold. If she wants to kiss you, she will regardless.

Let her know and she will either want to kiss you or not. Be an upstanding guy. Some may say to just kiss her and say fuck it but I wouldn’t

If you're sick, the alpha thing to do is cancel the date so you can take care of yourself. Only a beta faggot would sacrifice their health to kiss a mouth that has sucked another dudes dick.

How old are you guys? Serious question.

If you're still contagious you should reschedule the date.

If you're not contagious it doesn't matter.

Use the cold as an excuse to kiss the underside of her neck instead.
> She leans in for kiss
> Use your hand to turn her face aside
> Plant kiss on her neck near jaw
> Laugh, "Sorry, I feel a cold coming on."

Everything is a gift user.

23. Had a few gfs. It may be fedora tier but that’s what I would do

Also 23, had a few GFs in the past. I'm pretty beta when it comes to these things, but I think it's important to be curteous about it.

How do you go in for first kiss?

The best way would be to do it spontaneously and not wait for the end of the date, but I think I would go spaghetti over myself

I think I will try for end of date and grab her by the hips close and kiss her and pull back. Good plan?

Never put her in a position she can't get out of easily, it just makes things awkward and uncomfortable.

What do you do? If you're at dinner, you can't do it from across the table. And then it's awkward if you try to sit next to her during dinner instead of across

This shit keeps me awake at night because I have to do it again. The mere thought has my heart racing. With my first gf we went surfing, then i put my arm around her while we were watching something on yt and just kissed her.

this would be just pure cringe if you did that. I'd make it a nice evening and then kiss at the end of the date

halp pls

So the fit consensus is really to not kiss her?

How about you give her a nice long hug at the end of the night and pull back saying "I'd kiss you but I'm a little sick"

If it were the other way around I'd know the answer, but this is a tough one, probably because I don't get sick lmao at your life onionlet

Just fuck her right in the pussy. Shes not going to catch a cold if you bust inside her. Jesus fucking christ user, stop being so beta.

The girl I'm with now walked me to class, then stood on a bench to get at face level with me. If she wants to kiss, it will be obvious.

It may actually be a benefit because it gives you an excuse to verbalize it and make light of an otherwise potentially awkward moment, and then you can kiss on the cheek or something if she wants

Final bump