>tfw phenibut arrived today

Other urls found in this thread:

gnc.com/gaba/265298.html?cgid=gaba#start=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does it do?

SNOW FLAKE

changes your life

that smelly smell
is the the new winter collection shills?

>mfw I just get amphetamine script for free and it's the goldilocks between phenibut and cocaine

Have fun being retarded. Social steriods don't exist, you're playing with gaba inhibitors. Start with chamomile or Valerian before you get into harder drugs.
t. A Russian with a prescription

does barely anything for me

>tfw can't get it in bongland.

Enjoy experiencing life like a normie

This. Tried it twice first time 1 Fran and second 2 .09
Barely felt much

can you believe those ratfucks in the uk govt banned it

Shill me on this product. Will it make my social autism go away?

>Can't get phenibut in Finngolia
>Can't get Yohimbine in Finngolia
>Even saw palmetto is on the list and may or may not get caught in customs
fml

yohimbine kyl tulee läpi, ainaki mul tuli

effects?

>falling for the phenibut jew

Is this the new fad? Taking it more than 1-2 times a week will give you panic attacks. It's literally the worst benzo

yes you can

>Start with chamomile or Valerian
What are they supposed to do about social incompetence? Only know them as sleeping aids.

I don't know how anyone can consume that shit though, literally the worst thing I have ever tasted, I even made bombs of it once with rizzlas but the whole time I was on it I could taste it in my mind. Also you have to do loads for anything to happen.

>Tilaa phenibuttia verkosta
>tsägällä lääkerikos
>woop woop

>Makes anxiety go away COMPLETELY (2g+)
>Makes socializing fun
>Makes you confident.
>Lasts about 6-8hrs

You can take it once, maybe twice a week without becoming dependent and growing a tolerance

I just use mine on the weekends.

Don’t you realize it could just be a placebo for social effects, it doesn’t take a miracle drug to be more social

>lääkerikos
kuin vitusti phenibuttia oot nyt tilaamassa?

This speaks volumes about the generation of men we become.
Afraid of failure, uncomfortable situations, what other people think of you.
Sad.

Is this better than just getting drunk?

It's around the same amount of social lubricant, the thing that makes phenibut cool is that lasts a long ass time and it DOESNT fuck you up. You will be completely with it mentally while on it. You can go to work and perform exactly the same on this stuff

wait that shit is legal?

Do the sell it at gnc or vitamin shoppe?

better than ashgawanda? I think like the only thing I feel when I take it is placebo.

You shouldn't drink on it, it will fuck you up.

This is what they have seems like it's similar gnc.com/gaba/265298.html?cgid=gaba#start=1

Might do, doubt it though. You can get it on liftmode though.

Nootropics Depot powder form is best IMO

I'm in bongland, bought it from biovea in capsules and no problem. no taste either if you just capsule it

You shouldn't really use it on it's own, pair it with mexidol.
It will make you too terminatory if you ain't gonna add in some extra juice

this is not how it works you dump fuck
it barely has any effect unless you take it twice a day for at least 2 weeks. If you take it more than 4-5 weeks you start growing an addiction.

placebo mostly

Honestly, the fact the retards on here can't even get their dosing protocols right is just evidence there really is no science to it.

Bruh just lift
>kaikki ongelmat katoaa raudalla

SHUT THE FUCK UP PHENIBUT

Do you fucking faggots want this shit to get banned? Stop talking about it. Stop posting about it. Please just stop. This is how kratom got itself banned. Shut the fuck up.

W-when did kratom get banned? Asking for a friend.

Reduce anxiety would be my guess.

Best place to buy online in Europe? Also I heard that you need to consume a huge dose for it to have any effects, is this true?

Sorry, I was mistaken. Apparently the DEA pivoted and removed it from the schedule 1 list.

It was on there briefly and then people flipped and they took it off. Still, never would have happened if people kept hush about it.

That's a relief. I remembered it almost getting banned, but if it did for real that would be a real downer.

where did you get it from?