Drink it please

post gyno so we can see if you have it or not

What is that

alright you better tell me what the fuck that is or i'll go bananas

Surgically removed gyno

Did you cut off your nipples?

>you now remember the guy who tried to perform his own gyno surgery at home

When was this? Send proof

It's been long enough that I definitely don't have it saved anymore, but someone else might have.

In most cases moobs are fat not actual breast tissue (gyno).

Just lose fat, fuckers.

Isn't that from an episode of Nip/Tuck?

>He laughs and tells me I'm just paranoid

That's the biggest problem with healthcare, they only laugh at you and disregard you if you have any male-related problem. If you don't agree, they tell you to "man up and stop being paranoid".

And after you leave, they have given females whatever hormones and breast reductions and surgical reassignments they might desire.

Fuck this feminist cesspool of a society.

>a disorder where i don't have enough test naturally
>ask doc for hormones
>he laughs and tells me that test isn't something to get worked up about
>some tumblr tranny with daddy issues can get legal steroids no problem

are you in yankistan? I was always under the assumption that, since toure paying them money, you could pretty much ask your doctor for anything as long as it wasnt too risky or illegal.

user does not want milky.

Could you post a pic OP?

It depends on the doctor. While most might take the money for continued checkups, the pharna companies make most of the cash. Some doctors also don't want the risk associated with it if something when wrong and you threatened to sue him

No i think the kid just tried to circumsize himzelf

>Some doctors also don't want the risk associated with it if something when wrong and you threatened to sue him
cant you just sign a 'i wont sue you if taking these hormones makes me die' contract?

Thank god testosterone is relatively easy and cheap to buy, I recommend Sustanon if you're going to go that way. I tried it for 4 months and felt absolutely GREAT with no significant side effects.

In my country you need a doctor's prescription just to get your test levels checked. Females can get their tests just by making and online reservation at a local lab. Boys don't get HPV vaccinations either.

Fortunately there's private practitioners who are much more willing to help you with your ailments. It's unfortunate that in this current employment and shitty economy it's hard to afford a doctor and surgery.

It makes my blood boil when feminists bring up "oprreshun". They don't want equality, they want supremacy. They'll gladly use their "weakness" as an excuse when it fits them.

Fucking this. I have a paki female doctor and I hate that cunt with a passion. In fact my whole family does that we're in the midst of changing doctors. When I told her about my gyno she, like OP's doc, dismissed it. When I asked if she could refer me to a shrink, she refused and told me I needed to take pills. Honestly where are the white male doctors?

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157298133

>Puffy nipples when warm
>Perfect chest when cold

Kill me

i did the same thing. it was really autistic when i think back on it. doctor touched my nipples and asked me if i work out

Question: Did Gyno ever exist in the 80s and lower?

It just seems like some kind of recent outbreak.

Definitely not in the same levels of prevalence. Probably something to do with ((them)).

I feel like a lot of jealous people on this board claim you have fun just to have something to talk shit about

they all laughed at you when you left

seriously

Claim you have gyno* fucking autocorrect

>Go to doctor with weight gain issue theory in mind
>Been stuck at my weight for 1 year despite eating like a pig
>Intern: Haha probably don't eat or sleep enough
>Usual rhetoric
>Doctor orders a blood test to put my theories behind me outta nowhere

I was getting mildly pissed off at the intern.

this

i always wear relatively little, just so my nips are always cold

let us see your tits user

Somebody post the screencaps of the guy on Veeky Forums who cut off his nipples with a knife because he had gyno

>where are the white male doctors?
they got sick of covering for for affirmative action hires

Waivers aren't actually legally binding in most of the western world; surprisingly Ausfailia has some of the best conditions for waivers - so long as you're not drunk or underage anything you sign is basically a legally binding contract.

not workin general practice like a bunch of beta cucks

Yes it has always been prevalent. Maybe today it is more so due to estrogen in the water supplies due to the birth control pills.

Maybe he doesn't actually have gyno, did you figure that?

>That's the biggest problem with healthcare, they only laugh at you and disregard you if you have any male-related problem. If you don't agree, they tell you to "man up and stop being paranoid".

That's because you burgers are actually paranoid and believe everything you see on tv or the internet regarding symptons.

Every ad says ask your doc about X pill and you go to the doc to get a prescription just because you saw that somewhere.

>Fuck this feminist cesspool of a society.
So a doc not taking seriously your delusions is now a non-existent feminist society's fault?

Haha i love this board

Going in for surgery tomorrow lads.

6000 dollarydoos out of pocket. Private health and medicare covering the rest.

Pic isn't me but similar, I have it a bit better than this bloke.

>doctor anonymous internet posters made me feel insecure about my masculinity, can you please prescribe me anabolic steroids and a series of reconstructive and cosmetic surgeries?
you """men""" need to grow the fuck up and realize your problems aren't in your physical appearance, it's in your own self-image. Literally nobody gives half a shit if your nipples aren't totally flat, or that you can't bench 400lbs, or that your jaw isn't straight as a ruler. Get over yourself

Nofap relapse

>mfw this dipshit thought pseudogyno was actual gyno.

Get your ass on the treadmill fatty. Also, take some yohimbine and do that treadmill while fasted. Welcome to Veeky Forums.

everyone on Veeky Forums thinks everyone else has gyno.
the people here are retards

this
Veeky Forums has become more insecure than /r9k/
it's fucking sad. you guys are supposed to be alphas but you can't even get over your own personal issues.

welcome to life

they don't let whites into med school

your life maybe...

>implying retruded mandibles or negative orbital vectors arent instrumental in creating a happy life and forming emotional bonds with people. being an ugly male is difficult. if a male is a virgin past age 20, ugly with no social skills due to his genetic expression, it is ugly he will ever find happiness in life.

your life as well
give it time, bub

im a subhuman and i will never lose my virginity and develop emotional bonds with people because i have no social skills and will never develop any because i am so ugly desu

what do you mean? time wont improve my genetics. i will only become even uglier with age

*tips fedora*

>have slight gyno as confirmed by being groped by a general practitioner
>nipples are super sensitive like a girls
What do?

I am so relieved when I meet a new doctor and hes white and male. Asians men are okay too.

It's fucking bullshit

I've had the same experience with my problems, they just shrug me off.

if your GP feels its worthwhile they'll refer you to a surgeon

if the surgeon thinks it's worthwhile they'll operate on you.

same as every surgery

You were memed into getting an expensive surgery by shills you fat ass.

PROTIP: If you do not feel a hard lump under your nipples and your nipples are not sensitive to the touch, you do not have gyno
you just have moobs. lose some weight.

No user. Social media didn't exist in he 80s and prior and everyone was ashamed of everything. Hell erectile dysfunction didn't exist then either

Good luck with your surgery man. Hope you get bitches after it.

Basically had the same experience as you.
He felt over my chest for 40 minutes and told me I was fine, but to come back next Monday just to be sure as gyno can change with the weather and time of week.

Veeky Forums has simply turned it into a meme at this point and it's just plain old.

>boobs
>pink panties
MODS

That's clearly red

Honestly I'd keep it, your girlfriend can suck them during woohoo time

They told me to just deal with it 'no surgery is routine' yada yada but that they couldn't outright stop me from going directly to a plastic surgeon.
It makes me blow too fast if they do that.

S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y E N D Y S

Actual Gyno is extremely noticeable and it's pretty fucking rare. Most of the time it's just fat and it will go away with losing weight.

Dude you have the body of my ex except she had bigger tits. Like if you told me you were a chick I wouldn't question it.

lmaooooo

$6000? Full retard. Should've gone to the place Freezma went to, it's $1.8k with medicare covering $400. So $1.4k + $150 on a compression vest.

Ya dun goof'd.

this is a blue board

i've seen tons of posts here where people are considering going under the knife because they have slightly puffy nips

you're gonna look worse after surgery anyway unless it was incredibly bad gyno

Busy doing useless degrees

I'm there right now

Am I the only one who doesn't like white doctors? They all seem like 70 year olds at the end of their career and make awful outdated decisions or straight out of uni types who just follow what the computer tells them too.

Gain social skills, put yourself in uncomfortable positions that force you to speak.

Cheers bud, the dream is alive.

6k Aussie dollars, bout 4.5k USD out of pocket. Didn't wanna go el cheapo with a bad case like mine. Went with best most expensive guy in the area... with any luck will be all worth it.

>Should've gone to the place Freezma went to

Have you seen the state of his chest now lol?

Just to clear this up. Is that a feminim looking user or a femanon with small tits?

Look at that image and say "nobody is going to care". There is a great pressure to be masculine from women and fellow men, and having a purely female feature is NOT masculine.

If a woman has large boobs barely cause neck pain, she'll get the fucking surgery just like that. The doctor could tell them to fucking lift weights and do rows to deal with the neck ache. Guess what, they don't.

If a woman has a large clitoris that resembles a glans I bet she will fucking get it reshaped.

Woman wants her hormones checked - it's a walk-in procedure. Male wants to get their hormones checked, they need to go through an interrogation and probably lie about erectile dysfunction or other.

Yohimbine, again, is something that works and therefore illegal. You are getting it from no doctor.

if my moobs fully go into my chest when i lay on my back is it for sure just fat?

Yes you fat shit. Gyno is due to hormonal imbalances causing actual breast tissue to form, not just fucking moobs like you fat piece of shit

t. Final year white male med student

>He felt over my chest for 40 minutes and told me
>felt over my chest for 40 minutes
>40 minutes

Daym senpai that fella can go a while

surely you have to know this is a blue board

I've wanted gynecomastia surgery for over 10 years now. Was it worth it OP? Considering taking out a loan to pay for it.

Fat causes hormone imbalances you double nigger

Yeah, it does. They also regress when you stop being a fat shit, and therefore the hormones required for maintaining the breast tissue also go, so the breast tissue tends to disappear as well you triple nig. I'm not denying gyno's existence, I'm just saying most fatties should diet and exercise for a while before considering surgery.

Glands don't disappear. Once they are there, they stay. Some medications can bring down the size some, but they will always show especially with low body fat.

Surgery tomorrow guy here. Just do it user, bite the bullet and get the referral to a plastic surgeon.

I know the struggle bro. having gyne really fucks you up. Can't speak for others but I would constantly think about it, would wear layers and layers. Feels like life has been on hold since i was 15 and getting on to 24 now.

The money should be a secondary concern. If you're serious and you know at some point you're going to get the surgery anyway then just go for it and get it done. Good luck bud.

>ps if you're aussie you can apply to centrelink and access your super to pay for the whole thing

You're right it's a hormonal imbalance, and being obese can cause that.

But when the gyne has been there for 2+ years give or take, it becomes fibrous and permanent glandular tissue, and you're basically fucked.

Was 90kg in high school when it started. Got down to 75kg 5 years later and that only made things worse, cause now there isn't fat all over your chest to hide the problem.

Only solution is surgery. Tried 3 courses of 10mg Tamoxifen, barely did shit, and it also raises your E levels which defeats the purpose.

And expect us to work and contribute to society :-)

ive tried it, did doses of 30mg (90kg bodyweight) and didnt feel anything

did i got scammed or am i just resistant

I have a T level of 250, for a 21y old that's hella low.
After 3 blood check the doctor just said "do some exercise lol". Fuck this gay hearth

>I know the struggle bro. having gyne really fucks you up
>Feels like life has been on hold since i was 15 and getting on to 24 now.

Described it perfectly right there. Fortunately my gyno is not as bad as when I was a teen, but it still shows when they're warm and summertime is just awful. I don't know how women view gyno but between guys your body is most important asset, and bitch tits are an extreme turn-off for most. Defined pecs don't help if you have glands poking through.

I'll definitely try to scrape up the money any way possible, I don't want to find myself being at age 40 and still having the glands.

Be sure to post a picture like OP or make a thread when you're done with the surgery, good luck user.

Will do brah will have before/after pics from the doc. Posting more updates in this thread if it hasn't 404ed.

Yeah and can confirm gyno is a huge turn off for all women. Had only one GF and she pretended she didn't mind... til relationship was over and started giving me shit for it naturally.

Do it user and once surgery's done it's done. Never have to think about it again. Godspeed bro.

Yeah? Looks fine? Minor scar under one nipple.