I'm 6'4'' and today I saw a woman taller than me. I've never felt so emasculated in my life...

I'm 6'4'' and today I saw a woman taller than me. I've never felt so emasculated in my life. Is this how manlets feel every day?

Other urls found in this thread:

newmodels.com/height.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No because most people are not as insecure as you

8'2 master race checking in

I’d say manlets outside Alaskan fridge maintenance discussion forums only feel the pain as a more subtle and quasi-present feeling that is below the surface since they only get to seppuku if they constantly get bullied for it (rare since many compensate for it)
The less you go on Veeky Forums the less you’ll think about height just be grateful cunt
I rule the manlets of the world at a proud 5”11.5. Just enjoy yourself.

I'm 6'1" and have always felt comfortable with my height. I just started a new job in a small office and the men are around 6'5", 6'4" and 6'3", and the only woman is 6'2". I've never felt worse; every day is torture.

Does anyone have the green text where the 5’11” user was scared to leave the house because he thought women were laughing at him?

>he includes the .5 in a desperate attempt to claim king of manlet status

This is how I know you're almost definitely shorter than 5'11.

Sooo manlets how does it feels to walk on fart level?

where the fuck do you live

This lol

5'9" manlet here

I almost never see women taller than me. I guess amazons don't work in office buildings.

Though there are women around who wear 4 inch heels.

kek someone post this

The woman probably wear heels

same dude, I see a woman who's taller than me every month or so

>be 6'1
>girl I like is dating a 5'3 guy
>being tall doesn't compensate my silly face, demented personality and disputable social status

Correction: taller than the average malnourished third-worlders that inhabit this land.

9 foot demigod here
8'2" a shit

>feeling emasculated
>not unbelievably horny

tall girls are fuckin hot, my dude. what's your problem?

I'm 6'7"

Where do I find 6+foot grills?

I want my son to keep these based genes.

>be tall
>be insecure
>be short
>be insecure
Is being average the true optimal height?

5'10 - 6'2 master race

Iceland

tfw lanky and awkward faggot

anything below 6'2 is manlet tier desu

Scandinavian Netball teams/Volleyball teams

better than being some lanky insecure faggot who will have to work years in the gym for decent results.

Also not dying earlier and having almost everything being made for my normal height.

Enjoy bending down in the shower lanklets and clipping your head on door frames, maybe it'll knock some sense into your elongated head.

Perfect Napoleon complex example here little guy

Model agencies don't take people who are over 6'2

this is incorrect

fucking this, I'm just 6' but I'm gonna ask a 6'1 church qt who shamelessly mires out because holy shit tall girls are fucking hot. Also, you're kids will more than likely come out tall too so its a win win situation.

newmodels.com/height.html
>For men the situation is very different. It’s still hard to make it if you aren’t the preferred six-footer (up to 6'2", but no more than 6'1" preferred)

>For the most part, very tall and very short models (for women, 5’11” and above, 5’4” and below, for men 6’3” and above, 5’8” and below) are not what the print industry is looking for. Yes, there are exceptions, and commercial agencies tend to have some models who will work in those exceptional cases. But for the most part, commercial work goes to those who are of “middle height”.

Sorry lanklet but this is reality, not your Veeky Forums memes. I'm not cherry picking, just type "modeling height requirements" you'll find everywhere the range is 5'10 to 6'2

>tfw 6''3' and been able to grow a beard since 6th grade
>wasting it my whole life with terrible posture and overweight
Well, high school/ college was a bust but i'm only 20 so there's still time for me

except you're incorrect
Check any major modelling agency's website. Every single one has male models taller than 6'2. Most models are 6'0-6'2, but to say there is 0 taller than that is stupid.

David Gandy is 6'3 you absolute brainlet

6'3, here. I like being around taller people. Feel more at ease because I have a group to blend in with, instead of always sticking out from the crowd (literally).

Wrong.