ITT: we give each other advice

ITT: we give each other advice

I'll start, lift for yourself and noone else.

don't believe fit

A thicc booty gives you lots of qt's.

Move on, she will never come back.

user
WE DO NOT NEED THIS FEELS

DELET

Drink water. Get sleep

I can't, she keeps coming back. what do?

/pol/ is a jewish shill

Get dem brain gains

nose.jpg

Always wash your teeth

The gym is fucking great at 4am.
Nobody there to hog the benches

ITT we give eachothers blowjobs

Don't waste your time trying to help scrawny/fat people at the gym. Even if they ask for it. They will always give up within a month and not listen to your advice. Its a waste of time

How do I drink water? Cause apparently it's bad to drink out of plastic bottles and apparently it's bad to drink tap water. Am I supposed to find some undiscovered babbling brook in the Appalachians, untouched by man and beast? Pic posted for (You)'s

How fat we talking?
Because I'm about 105kg and I go to the gym twice a day every day with no desire to stop

Eat onions

Its not about how fat they are, but in my experience a lot of my fat/scrawny friends have asked to work out with me so I can help them. I used to be happy about helping them, but they just can't stick to the program and it makes me frustrated. They don't have a good excuse either, like work or something. They just want a shortcut.

One skeleton I knew said my method doesn''t work even though it only had been 3 weeks. They guy never ate big and continued to struggle curling 15 lbs. He then started taking creatine, thinking it was a miracle drug, from one of my other friends and quit 1 week afterwards.

Tap water ain't bad

Drinking tap water isn't 1/10th as bad as not drinking enough water on the daily. Just get yourself a glass bottle and if you have a water filter even better.

Remember to breathe. As stupid as it sounds, I've found that I'm always able to keep my calm in various situations as long as I remember to breathe deep.

Visit an actual dietician and a PT to see what the fuck you doing.

Reading the sticky is a nice way to start tho

If you're having mental health issues but can't afford a shrink, check your local universities. Many have programs where they'll hook you up with psych students that need experience for free or cheap. You get what you (don't) pay for, but it's better than nothing.

Get off Veeky Forums, it's not good for you or anyone.

Live in a rural area and drink from well water. Only city tap water sucks.

COUNT
YOUR
FUCKING
CALORIES
Don’t believe any of these retarded memers who have been lifting for 3 months

Don't take your gf to the gym.

You are the problem for everything that happen to you.
Complaining is tiresome.
If you feel something is wrong you should stop doing this, fix the problem and then do it again.

I lift for Lydia Valentin

Even moot can do it

You have no excuse user (unless there's something actually stopping you and can't change it)

Don't "take a break for a while", keep it up every single goddamn day.

You don't really need to follow your diet when you're with friends or in a social meeting. Just be strict in your home and you'll enjoy going out more.

Yes you can. Block on all social media, delete and block number, tell her you consider her dead to you as a mechanism to move on, never engage in more than acquaintance would if you bump into her irl. Be brutal.

Then she'll tell that to her friends and you're gonna be fucked forever.

Never do this. Just take distance

Who the fuck cares about her friends? Block them as well

If you never wanna get laid then go ahead

>tell her you consider her dead
nah man it implies you still feel something. Act as non-caring as possible

why would i want to get laid with anyone from her circle of friends?

>the absolute state of 'murica

Y tho?

Dude you're boring, maybe the kid had someone as a 2nd option or whatever

If you're dyel enough people will start hitting on her. Never happened to me. Never had a gf and never went to a gym

Send that text

Don't apologize for greatness

Hate yourself, constructively

>these are the people browsing a fitness board and giving advice

I swear to god I wouldn't even be surprised if someone dies because of some shit they read on Veeky Forums one day

or maybe the kid is asking how to get over her and that is actually a good advice to cut any ties with her

You think people doesn't die from reading shit here? What about the lmao3pl8 kid that died months ago? Or all the people that get fucked?

Fucking her friends =/= anything related to her

>never had a gf
>never went to a gym

king of Veeky Forums confirmed

yeah sure staying in her environment issnt anything related to her

Best advice in the world

this
mine only has 2 benches and 2 smiths so i always go late to make sure i get a rack.

Unironically make her go away, you'll be better for it in the long run.

just buy water in glass bottles you imbecile