Phytoandrogens

How come we always hear and read about phytoestrogens, but we never hear about phytoandrogens? Everyone knows that soy will give you a bunch of estrogen, but is there a food equivalent on the other side to load your body with testosterone?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/and.12214/full
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ginger is one of the only phytoandrogens out there

Onions, are you really asking this OP?

>tfw really hairy legs
>no chest or arm hair
>little facial hair

did I have high test at one point then turn into a soyboy before the task was complte

wait, did you just the word onion instead of god?

waste of trips, no onions are for real, it's not just a meme

I’m 34 and my hair growth has never progressed beyond 16-20 range in OP’s pic.

>but is there a food equivalent on the other side to load your body with testosterone?
red meat
I also recomend chewy and tough meats(or foods in general), they won't increase testerone but they will increase your jaw muscles, especially the masseter muscle which will make you look high t

Much as we may want it to be true, there's no magical plant you can eat that will have any significant impact on your testosterone levels. Ironically, despite all the false anti-soy hype, this is also true of phytoestrogens. You could literally eat massive amounts of soy daily and what you'll get is simply a dose of complete protein with no measurable change in your hormonal profile.

T U R M E R I C
U
R
M
E
R
I
C

if only there was a way to massively and reliably increase your testosterone levels

Is it actually test based? I've been at 30 since age 17. I also probably have Gyno.

>increase
More like replace.

>no hair above the waist line
>hairy below the waist
Huge forehead and no beard growth. Thank you, Jesus.

Why can trannies get test but not me?

First of all, soy does not "give you a bunch of estrogen", that's a meme. Secondly, no, there are no studies that have shown any such effect. There have been some animal studies but they have all failed once it's tested in humans.

Thanks, Dr. Steinberg! I will now drink 5 litres of soy milk for those sick gains!

Why did he start wearing stockings at adulthood in OP's image

You can, just go out there and buy it, dark web or at the gym or whatever. Sustanon is good and mild for a beginner to start with. It has long-acting and fast-acting compounds.

this guy has like 300 ng/dl

O N I O N S
N
I
O
N
S

>Tfw 25 and haven't progressed past #2.

>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/and.12214/full
>Eurycoma longifolia (Tongkat Ali; TA) is natural alternative to TRT and has been shown to restore serum testosterone levels
So I guess some roots have phytoandrogens that are able to increase your testosterone levels to your natural maximum but I can't find any literature about it boosting your testosterone beyond that.

>tfw have been at stage 4 since I was 16
t-thanks

are you balding?

>normal guy

Look, buzzshit misspelled "Soyboy Buzzfeed twink recreates Instagram pictures"

I'm not sure. My hairline receded to a certain extend during my teens but it never moved further back since. My hair's thin and the density is low. So yeah, I'm giving myself until 30 or 35 tops until I get some bald spots. At least I've got a good head shape for a buzzcut.

Yeah, meat you fucking retard.
Nuts.
Vegetables.
Anything that has a varied macro ratio of protein and fat.
Fucking soyboys there is a reason farmers ate 4 eggs everymorning and chowed down on sunflower seeds all day.

>normal dude
that isn't a normal dude. That's one of the most beta looking bucks I've seen.

spotted the hairless dogeating chink

Kawaii.

>Normal Dude
Holy fucking shit.

I actually envy you. A hairless upper body is way more aesthetic. Shaving and trimming all my body hair is just a nuisance.

what's the difference

it still does the same thing

Not exactly, as long as it isn't a Turkish carpet some hair on a guy can be pretty sexy to women.

how come men who have high levels of body hair like this go bald?

Not if you inject hcg to keep your the size of your testes normal.

A buddy gives you a ride since your car doesn't work, at some point he decides to stop. Luckily you still have your car, right?

Like I give a fuck what women think. I wanna see my cuts and every kind of hair obscures the light and my view.

How the fuck can he see himself in the mirror and think "Yup, I'm fine with this, no need to improve"?

gayboy detected

Is the onion thing real or a meme

Aromatase inhibitors prevent testosterone from converting into oestrogen. The best sources of aromatase inhibitors are cruciferous vegetables (cabbage, broccoli, kale, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts), celery stalks, white button mushrooms, red wine (not white) and possibly extra virgin olive oil.

Have been at stage four since I was about 16. Have been bald since I was 18.

Feels bad mayn

Get fucking jacked then guy, I think ripped bald guys are fucking top tier on the male scale.

Wasn't true in my case.

Save up for a body hair transplant then

Phyto estrogen only effects men because they arn’t producing enough estrogen to fill all their estrogen receptors.

Phytoestrogens are magnitudes weaker than real estrogen.

Phytotest would just take up valuable test receptors in men and would make your total effective test decrease.

Not to mention your body starts converting test into estrogen (a one way process btw).

So phytotest only matters to women and low test types.

don't worry dude, i'm 25 in a couple of weeks and i haven't progressed to the point where i have a job or somewhere to live that isn't my mom's

Glazed maca improves testosterone and increases sperms count

bald hairy muscle men are every gay man's dream

(You)

all the same for me except i have arm hair. how old are you?

high test != balding
balding is caused by DHT

Shut up Kindesalter boy Voll ausgelildete masterrace here

>4 eggs
pussy I eat at least that and I'm cutting

>possibly extra virgin olive oil
Olive oil works because it's higher in monounsaturated fat. There was a study that showed higher levels of saturated fat plus monounsaturated fat correlate to higher levels of testosterone, while higher levels of polyunsaturated fat correlate to lower levels of testosterone. I'm not going to look for the study it should be easy to find. This is why dudes who eat steak every day have higher test, because it's like a 10:1 ratio for monounsaturated fat. Soyboys have lower test because soybean oil is much higher in polyunsaturated fat.

reported

for what?

underrated

I've had hair like the guy on the far right since I was 18

T. Panjeet

Look at that shoulder width lmao