I fell for the sips meme what am I in for?

I fell for the sips meme what am I in for?

did you know that flavour was made to be marketed towards girls

read the back of the can

Pure liquid shits

Hmm says team riders and monster girls don't know what that's about

increased focus and energy, and that monster buzzz

Fuck that first sip was decent now it just tastes like ass

you will be craving it later

This is literally the single most accurate and efficient response I've ever seen to this fucking idiotic "what am i in for???" shit that newsippers love to post. Sips are great. It's caffeine and it tastes good. That's what you're in for. Jesus.

S I P B O Y S

I bought the 24 case from Costco like 4 months ago and still have 14 in my fridge.

I just dipped my toes into the sips meme.

is your dog still alive?

>S I P B O Y S 2017 almost over

probably diabetes and heart problems from all that sugar
>inb4 sugarfree
fake sugar is still sugar to the body, actually its worse

I just felt jittery from the caffeine, felt pretty shit compared to a good ol' cup of coffee t b h

tooth decay and artificial sweetener sides

year went by so fast

sound like you have shitty digestive and endocrine systems. pleb genetic t b h.

I'm psychologically addicted to the sip it sucks, if I don't have mine in the morning I feel like its stuffed my day up and I cant be productive even if I have coffee instead, sips are too expensive in Australia what do Veeky Forums?

Coffee is way healthier for you than sips in terms of autophagy, just slowly wean yourself off them

oh Veeky Forums and your new meme words

Me too brother, good thing they're 2 for $3 at 7-Eleven.

autophaggot detected

>tfw no unleaded sips in canada

clearly you haven't bothered to look up studies on erythritol and just listen to Veeky Forums

r-really? in aus?

>sips are too expensive in Australia what do Veeky Forums?

BP service stations have 4 packs for $8 at the moment, mine had white yellow and orange as well.

Cole's sometimes does the 4 pack for 7.50 but it's like once every 6 weeks, their usual special is 2.40 a can of 5$ for a piar.

If you go back to coffee you might aswell give up on being fit:
Coffee contains an insecticide made by the coffee plants to stop bugs from meeting the berries, in the human body it prevents total nutrient/protien abortion while it's in your gut.

You are literally sabotaging your gains by using coffee, and not a caffine substitute instead.

Wow didn't believe you, looked at mine, and its legit. Fuck. Now what?

DR. SIPS DA BEST

Absolute shit b8 bro

Nothing. Maybe try therapy if your sexuality is that fragile.

So this is the Australian shitposting i’ve heard about

yeah I go coles for the 2fa deals atm and love when the have cheap 4 packs, thnx 4 bp recommendation, but even with all these specials my neetbux are barely keeping me afloat

>nutrient/protien abortion

you're in for falling for retarded shilling for the rest of your life
enjoy the middle road pleb

Swallowing the food and drink meme whole. Lol
If you eat and food or liquid that isnt protein shakes or pre-workout you are literally causing atrophy of all muscles especially your dick muscle due to BPAs introduced in the insecticide process.

Dude that meme is like soooo 2016. We're all about onions now.

>drinks carbonated cancer in a can.
>doesn't harness the potent power of god's gift to man that is the Allium Cepa.

Not gonna make it breh

This SIP bullshit is the most blatant shilling I've ever seen.

Fucking I wish. Whenever I eat a protein bar I'm constipated for 4-5 days. I drink a monster meme every morning.

Transcendence

Tried the blue sips 10/10 loved it. Tried purp as well, not so good but it's a solid 6/10

>That first GULP of the day.

Sipp faggots stand aside

Nigga, the Monster Zero's come in more than one flavor, and have ZERO calories!!! They also have a bunch of B vitamins, which some random post I read a long time ago said I was supposed to have as a guy. Plus the energy? Plus the taste? Plus the game fuel? Plus the aesthetic? What's not to like exactly?

Don't you retards brush your teeth?

heart attack before 60

You sound like the type of faggot that bought a gopro camera, and then used all 20 redbull stickers that came with. Plastered them all over your shit.

Now girls at uni luagh at your dumb ass while hanging out with sip connoisseurs.

for some reason I can drink mass quantities of coffee and be fine but one of these and I'm twitchy for 24 hours and can barely sleep

>What is S I P B O Y S 2018

You’re the most blatant newfag I’ve ever seen. For me it’s the mcchicken.