Making my first burger in 12 years

I'm making my first burger in 12 years. Ama

Background:
>Diagnosed with anorexia 12 years ago, am 22 now.
>I'm a guy at 5'6" and 98lbs, my lowest was around 96
>After years of not eating/keeping down an actual, full-size meal, fuckin sick of it.
>Decided fuck it, I'm going to be good to myself
>So I'm making some burgers as an emphatic "fuck you" to this pointless disorder
>Mushroom, onion, and swiss. Finishing off with a lager
>Come join me, ask me anything, tell me my stomach is gonna explode, all I know is that I'm done slowly trying to kill myself
tinychat /room/9k3dtp
>I haven't cooked meat in over a decade so this might be entertaining, idk.

looks like a good meal, except for the mushrooms, buns, cheese and meat

Drink lots of milk too

GOMAD or GOHOME

Fuck off onion knight

>he doesnt do GOENAD

holy shit post bod pls

he is streaming it

Connection shat out. I'm still here. Just finished the burger. Special thanks to Frank for teaching me how to not poison myself

No problem Alex, keep trying

So I burned the onions/mushrooms to shit, dropped the patty into my dishpan, and fucked up nearly every step of the way, but it was edible and I kept it down so far. My stomach definitely isn't used to this shit

Here it is. 12 years of anti-gainz.

Coincidentally, I also made burgers for the first time in ages. I'm a healthy eater though. Good luck to you on your journey.

remember what I told you about the gym, go and try but be honest

Good for you! Make sure you flatten your patties

How did it first develop? Wouldn't being anorexic stunt your growth?

>5'6"

Can't tell if that's due to genetics or because his body was straved of nutrition, probably both.

What quack fucking doctor diagnosed a 10 year old with anorexia??

Why do you let your superego rule to the point where it could suppress you out of existence?
Everyone eats. Some people much more so than you. People used to not even shower or wear different clothes, reek of shit, go to war at 12-14, and die of complications of a tooth infection.

We, as a species, have done awful awful things. You think you're better than the species, you cunt?

Eat a goddamn burger. Nobody cares. You know how big McDonald's is?

That's three questions. Answer them. Or don't, who cares.

Plenty of people are diagnosed between ages 8 and 12. I was refusing to eat for days at a time, forcing myself to walk long distances in that state. It just became a coping mechanism. I didn't even give a shit about my size until years in when I wanted to become nothing and basically die because I was so exhausted all the time. By the time I was in college I was taking ephedrine, laxatives, and diuretics daily. Luckily I'm not hooked on that shit anymore, but my eating habits haven't really changed.
0/10 would not recommend.

Alex, how about you order some burger now and compare it to your poorboy

It first developed I guess when I got sick one time when I was 10. I didn't have an appetite for a few days, and so I didn't really eat. When I got better, I weighed myself. I didn't like the number that I saw, because it was odd. I brought it down to an even number, and then I felt compelled to bring it down to the next even number, and to do so while eating an even number of things/walking an even number of steps/miles. In hindsight, if my OCD was addressed early on I probably wouldn't have gotten as sick as I did.

Proud of you bby. You having fries of chips on the side?

I got some steak cut fries and made them with a deepfryer that my friend got me like 2 years ago/I never used before.

And as for stunting my growth, i'd say it definitely did at some point. Everyone in my family is at least 6 feet tall, and I stopped growing at 5'6". I can't grow facial hair really, just some fuzz on my upper lip. I'm a manager at my job (soon to be GM) and people ask me if I'm old enough to even work there all the time.

My nigga. I recommend salt and pepper on them, shits delicious

Ehhh maybe? I can only access mcdicks from where I am right now

I've always been fascinated by the bacon mcdouble though. I might try that before work tomorrow.

>5'6
how did you get out the manlet pit again

try this Create Your Taste menu if they have it

Is that the guacamole thing? It looks pretty bomb. How much does it usually cost?

Its that you choose all ingredients in the burger, they are like better quality or something, dunno about US tho

That sounds like something I'll try and get before work tomorrow. I'm bloated as shit at the moment.

Thanks for the support, guys.
If I work 8 or 12 hour retail management shifts like 6 nights a week at my height/weight, how many calories do you think I should be taking in to not burn it all?

That's rough man.Have you tried to reverse your OCD so you try to gain weight?

Bullshit. You’re sucking in. Show full upper body

I haven't really tried that. The OCD kind of controls me for the most part, not the other way around.

I have fucked up nips, but not sucking in, standing up

Like try to change the way you perceive you weight, so a higher number is better. Or replace your pounds scale, with a scale the measure in Kilograms only?

sucking in

youre sucking in haha

I could give it a shot I suppose. I just don't want to go way over to the other side and od on roids/blow my asshole out idk

Say you weight 118 pounds or 53kg, you want your OCD to go upto 120lb or 54 kg as it is a "nicer number"

Why not just eat? Eat as much as you can and then some?

Because I want to gain in a way that's relatively healthy. idfk what I'm doing