Can the asian man be attractive?

You know how the asian men is portrayed in the media. The short, ugly, the emasculated asian man. Do you think asian men can be attractive and overcome the white standard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9iM9ENSx4oM
youtube.com/watch?v=n-FYns13zVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LUNkdPvjm_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4yna1Om3Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=YgmzPAOwSwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope. Chinks are inbred to the point of no return, half of them look like they belong in fucking cyrodill. And even the best looking asian men are like a 7.

Asian people would not continue to exist if they were not attractive to other asian people. This thread is stupid.

yes
all men can be attractive, why is everyone so self conscious about their race? you think the faggots who say that Aryans are perfect actually lift heavy?

tell that to poo in loo, I don't think I've ever met an indian man or woman who wasn't objectively unattractive

> Asking this question on a forum full of white men wanting Asian waifus because white women don't want them.

now shut the fuck up faggot, hell theres even an indian guy on this board thats very attractive

he looks like a villain in a james bond movie

okay? he's still attractive and women would want to ride his cock

t.poo in loo
also he looks like a trap

What is Chang like?

This is a retarded thread. Any human race can be attractive as well being fugly. It doesn't correlate with race but more so the genes you got given at birth.

I'm 6 foot exactly and a medical doctor at age 24.

Qt nurses are all over me

Pity I'm too autistic to make it go anywhere

what race are you?

except abbos, abbos are always ugly

youtube.com/watch?v=9iM9ENSx4oM
This is the kind of thing us asians masturbate to.
t. asian dicklet

>overcome the white standard?
Sure why not

>this is an attractive indian dude
please, show me an indian guy that is attractive without looking like a white man with brown make up, also this dude is ugly

Gets my itty bitty asian clitty so hard.
youtube.com/watch?v=n-FYns13zVQ

Asian 100%

The girls are white, but there's some mixed physiotherapists etc.

>the white standard
Do you honestly believe that the average white guy is some 6 ft+ ripped chad, the average white guy is more likely to look like some stereotypical nu-male or have some beer gut. Besides white men are seen as betas, there's a reason why most cuckolds and dorky wimps are whites. White bois are getting eclipsed by black men in terms of being masculine and fit

M O R L O C K

asia would fuck anything that is white

you might be blind user

I find Asian guys are often very cute. But the standards for what a gay top will find attractive and what a woman will find attractive obviously differ.

It's so frustrating to know my LAC will never be able to pleasure a woman like a BWC or BBC could. But in a good way.
youtube.com/watch?v=LUNkdPvjm_Q

>asks question
>posts picture of attractive asian man

Asian women just want to be bred by a white guy because they're brainwashed by the media. They care nothing for the fact that their offspring will be pathetic hapa mongrel boys. Masturbating while their hapa sister gets railed by a white boy in the next room like Elliot Rodgers did. It makes me sick.

Why is it the white guy is who always accuses other races of being inbred. The one race that inbred so much that they actually found a mutation that kills them??

Asian women have abandoned their own people in droves to worship at the feet of the Hollywood-approved white image of beauty. There is no other race of women as low as these turncoats. Asian women will literally laugh in the face of a polite asian man who approaches them.

there you fucking go and he lifts

>NO ASIANS, not interested in my own kind
Your ancestors are turning in their graves while you worship at the cock of their oppressors, sow.

Online dating crap doesn't mean anything, also this shit is based in America. Of course some Asian women will go after white men given the fact that there's a larger pool of white men then there are Asian men in the U.S. However majority of Asian women stick to their own kind, this applies to every race

desu I wish I were asian

>thin eyebrows
>ligh brown/green eyes
>thin nose (nose job though)
>and thin lips (disgusting purple lips)
>dyed hair to look lighter than a pajeets hair

White-fever having, traitorous white fever cumshark asian traitors BTFO.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4yna1Om3Ys

me too, it would be awesome to have SPH videos degrading your entire race. as it is i just have to settle for more general SPH fetish stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=YgmzPAOwSwg

he's pretty old now

Please go

he's pretty ugly now

Not a samefag.

younger one

Personally I feel bad for asian dudes. I'm a white guy and I don't have a strong racial preference. I'm attracted to whites and asians. But practically every asian girl I dated would shit talk asian men any time the topic came up. To be honest those experiences kind of turned me off of asian girls to the point that I don't bother approaching them any more. Why would you badmouth your own people? Anyway those were some eye-opening experiences and my heart goes out to any asian bros here.

>Why would you badmouth your own people?
it's a red flag if they hate their own kind they don't value family at all and just want some cock to fulfill a sub fetish

Doesn't need to be the same guy, you two are posting the same shit

i'm sure she just begging to be hate-fucked.

Cover up the username and hide the pictures of the Elliot and it is indistinguishable between most posters in race threads

>just want some cock to fulfill a sub fetish
That's my type though desu.

less ugly but still ugly lol
>unibrown
>sad eyes
>thick nose

never have kids with them, you should never have kids with woman you can completely dominate or else your kid has 50/50 fucked up genes. it's like having kids with a 4"9 lady just cos the sex is fun your kid will be fucked

Asian men are sexy as hell. When they look good they either look like anime characters or supervillains. Every single woman I know agrees with me on this.

White guys just have this delusion that women dont find asian men hot.

Honestly it's infuriating. How do asian guys put up with this?

girls only like k-pop because they see the men as "cute" and childish like they're their play things purely for entertainment

they look pretty cool and aesthetic but that's it no woman would actually want this man to fuck them if they weren't famous

I'm chinese and from what i have seen, most chinese parents want their kids to marry other chinese people.

Also, why the fuck would anyone here want to be an asian? There are literally zero advantages plus a small dick.

Not in a white nation, because whites are objectively the most beautiful. But in an Asian nation, of course. Stay with your own people.

>No respect for yourself
>No respect for your ancestors
WEW

>all men can be attractive

Thing is these are high caste Indians, descendants of Aryans just like Germanics for example. The vast majority of Indias population are another race called Dravidians, and there are no good looking Dravidians. They are hideous goblin creatures.

These pictures you provided are of a different race than like 99% of Indias population.

MANLETS UNITE!

>this delusion
Negroids are seen as repulsive monsters by the general populace in any white nation. Men and women both get a look of disgust on their face when they see a nigger.

ngl Asians are pretty aesthetic imo. Memeing aside, the eye shape like in your pic are top tier. Is it single eyelids? or whatever it's called? They also look great in clothes.

Worst part is I found this on an asian guy's website.

>The vast majority of Indias population are another race called Dravidians, and there are no good looking Dravidians. They are hideous goblin creatures.

The high caste have formed the Kapoor family in India a family of actors and it's quite interesting to see their genes at work you have some kids having light blue/green eyes when their parents both had brown eyes. And one of the oldest most famous ones had blue eyes.
this is mainly in the south the northerners make up the actors

He said the white standard, not the standard white, you dyslexic dummy.

higher intelligence, older civilization with more accumulated culture

I've never dated an asian, I date white girls

Hahaha you've never been to mainland China, have you?

At least post a qt.

>They also look great in clothes.
yh especially suits, I think it's their limb proportions

this is kino

These people don't even want Asian dudes to use their dicks at all, wtf?

As an Asian man this gives me hope that I can bag a blonde white semen demon. I actually have something to lift for now.

If Asian men feel misrepresented as weak and ugly then they can get in the industries and change it themselves.

Unless...they aren't misrepresented.

Elliot's ravings aren't half as bad as what gets posted in threads on r9k

?? mainland china has been developing at an unprecedented pace now since end of the Chinese Civil War after centuries of colonialism and civil strife. You can't compare every country's development in a vacuum you have to look at the historical conditions and what was achieved despite the apparent limitations. Coming out of the corrupt and ineffective Qing dynasty in 1911 and after the end of the Second Sino-Japanese War, the peasants' living standards were quickly raised as they were provided en mass education and healthcare through the communes. And now market liberalization and industrialization.

>Higher IQ on average
>Higher income on average
>Look younger
>Ages older
>Civilization(s) on par with Europe in terms of age and breadth of culture (or better even)
>Not shamed at all for centuries of colonialism, slavery, etc... (either did not happen, happened too long ago or nobody cares)
>Some asian countries are first world countries sharing all the advantages or most of the advantages of western, first world countries without some of the disadvantages (high immigration, guilt shamed etc...)

There's literally dozens of pages of this stuff.
Fuck this world..

Asia's a big continent.

Japan, China, Mongolia, absolutely. Manly conquerors and philosophers throughout history.
Filipinos and Pajeets have to work really hard and even then you have to be top 10% genetics
Koreans are fucked permanently though, your entire people are chubby soyboys who were unprepared to be a first world nation

u mad, rice dick?

If you look at what goes for attractive in the Japan and other east Asian countries, it's obvious that they have some very fucked up standards. Most of their male celebrities look like MtF trannies.

That being said, Asian men can be good looking, but that usually involves having typical western features like a square jaw, a straight nose and visible eyelids.

They use us for sex and thrills then they cheat on us with the first Chang Thunderwang who smiles at her or dump us without even a word hook up with the nice beta or aforementioned Chang.

t.black guy who was invited to the wedding of a beautiful Chinese girl I thought I had fallen in love with.
I didn't even know her real name for gods sake!

What do you expect from the children of people who abandoned their homes and moved to a country that's politically and culturally dominated by another race?

I hope you know this is a ladyboy

I think maybe those features aren't just exclusive to western men. Rather, you're describing masculine features in general.

Look on the bright side, you've got better numbers than blacks.

I don't normally look at this femdom shit so I''ll just take you at your word on that.

Mee too, at least their society seems stable.
As shitty as they are...

very true. I think it's the angular features of suits that compliment their facial features.

Also, thanks. Will check it out.

>I think maybe those features aren't just exclusive to western men. Rather, you're describing masculine features in general.
That still excludes asians, which is racist. We can't naturally get those features, a lot of us can barely grow facial hair. So we just get left in the dust for not being a 'masculine' enough race?

That may be part of it, but Asians in general tend to have more oval faces, while whites are more square and defined.
You see it in women, too.

>mutation that kills them
?

They just...just have a wierd thing with feminine men.
A lot of it might be due to some wanting to lionize and empower men who are more easy to control while demonzing men who are not.
That and the fact that the pass out BC like candy to their young women.
And it's known that it completely and usually irrevocably fucks their sexuality, fertility and ability to feel sexual pleasure and orgasm forever...well.

Asian dudes can be masculine. Look at Bruce Lee. Now it doesn't exactly help us that asian guys nowadays act and look like this fool.

Wot

Hypothetically speaking, a swole asian dude with long hair and a beard is not someone you want to fuck with.

That's fucking disgusting, still better than 99% of "trap" attention whores though.

that doesn't seem true though? how is it racist? As far as I can tell, asians tend to have pretty angular faces, no? Just look at OP's pic. Him and a lot of the asians I know have aesthetic facial features. And the ones that lift and have a low bf are literally top tier aesthetics.

This whole phenomenon of white women wanting their white boyfriends to cheat on them with Asian girls is one of the more puzzling things I've come across.

that guy has a great face and she was prolly a koreaboo. gl