Falling for the DNP meme

>Falling for the DNP meme

>R*ddit

Go back there. Please.

to be fair rdit has overtaken Veeky Forums when it comes to good advice nowadays

I've never understood why people here don't clue in that everyone who has browsed this website since like 05 also browses reddit since they provide two entirely different sets of content

>Take chemical that has been labeled unfit for human consuption do to extremely dangerous side effects
>Be surprised when you end up all fucked up
Really makes me think

Get out

bbbbbbbbbbbut muh fatloss

I don't
Gtfo faggot

"DNP is AmAzing
DNP is AmAzing
DNP is AmAzing"

False, please get the fuck out

nobody cares about some dude with a 0.1% genetic defect, you can go outside and get hit by a car tomorrow. If you're going to be too scared to do anything because there is the possibility of something going "wrong", I honestly feel sorry for you

I did 3 cycles of DNP and enjoyed losing in 3 weeks what takes normal people 4-6 months to lose

OR, You could have fasted and have the same results.
Fucking retards i swear.

Just diet normally and roid you lazy fucks. Roids make you superhuman. DNP only covers up for your own lack of willpower.

Literally just finished my third cycle. No side effects whatsoever, 250mg crystal.

I mean don't use it if you don't want to but it works just fine if YOU DO EVERYTHING YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO AND DON'T BE A FUCKING RETARD ON CLOSE TO A GRAM WITH NO ELECTROLYTES, NOT ENOUGH WATER, NO PROPER SUPPLEMENTATION AND PROPER NUTRITION and then complain about how you received literally every single side effect you could receive aside from death.

this
the recent poll proved that Veeky Forums DOESNT EVEN FUCKING LIFT

not the same results at all, mongoloid. To do the same thing I'd have to eat nothing and do 1k of cardio every single day. DNP is a shit load easier than that

yes, as Veeky Forums has really gone to shit over the last few years. I mean, it's still somewhat entertaining, or else I wouldn't be here, but come on. As far as actual lifting advice it's utter shit.

Also, is Sir even going to bother making a NY comic this year? Should he? What has Veeky Forums done this year?

YOLO rite

With everything that's avaliable (exercice, amphetamines even clen) you have to be really really stupid to take something that cooks you from inside to lose some weight. I kind of hope you die. Hurrr I took it and got lucky yolo.

DNP is not amazing. David Johnson has been DNP for the entire fucking season for my fantasy team

Dnp was literally designed as a weight loss drug but ya let me take some amphetamines

>MY SHITTY WEBSITE IS BETTER THAN YOUR SHITTY WEBSITE
I know the reddit thing has been a meme since forever but seriously why would you get so upset about which websites people go to?

It's literally used to make pesticide and explosives you stupid faggot

>lol everything's shit
If you don't understand why here is an infinitely better place to discuss just about anything then there's no helping you, faggot

if you think Veeky Forums isn't shit you probably just started lurking last month