/MEALS/

/MEALS GENERAL/
COMPLETE NEWB HERE edition
basically i need moderately cheap high calorie meals dump what you have and spoon feed newfag
>inb4 eat ur sisters ass
>pic related le piano man so i can Veeky Forums in

>1 cup of oats
>2 cups of whole milk
>2 scoops peanutbutter
>2 scoops of proton powder

one scoop per gram of body weight
8 times a day

Oats, nuts, Greek yogurt, lentils, chicken, tuna, frozen veg, brown rice, mixed beans.

>basically i need moderately cheap high calorie meals dump what you have and spoon feed newfag

rice

>rice
tfw Veeky Forumstist and think of vapelord civics

is eating chicken shawrma any good
>inb4 sandnigger
>implying i will buy it from sandnignogs

Invest in a rice cooker, srsly. You can throw a can of beans, some rice, veggies and whatever seasonings you like in and set it and come back to easy delicious meal for 5-6 meals.

I also like to make curry with garbanzo beans, peppers, broccoli, leafy greens, onion, squash, potato, sweet potato, coconut oil, coconut milk, yogurt, peas, carrots.

Lentil and split pea soup is delicious as fuck if you make with cilantro garlic onions pepper chicken boullion and hispanic seasonings (i like sazón, cumin, coriander)

Philly cheese steaks are easy. I use pant based meat substitues N daiya chz and make a big batch Nd eat it on potato rolls bc muh caloric surplus.

Read a cook book, copy recipes you like N practice a bit. Over time you figure out what you like and can make a meal out of anything really.

Good luck on your quest.

lads i want to eat 2500+ a day but that seems pretty impossible, its shit ton
probs cuz not /pianopilled/ yet

t-thanks my dude and all of u fatasses
also bavarian maymay reached Veeky Forums and couldnt stop laughing my ass off evrytime i looked at my steering wheel
thanks u glorious bastards
>also subscribe my blog

>rice cooker
im retarded for not having one
will buy one when my wagecuck job pays

how is piano posting? isnt he dead

also my dude u sound like some pro chef lol

Ricecookerbreh here, a great and entertaining cookbook id recommend for a completely trash (but ambitious) chef like urself would be thug kitchen. All fecipes are plant based but i havent tried one that wasnt fuarking delicious. Teaches basic techs as well. Soups/sammies/meals/sides/desserts. Worth a look. Pretty sure theyre on instagram too where you can get some more recipes for free.

Bruh just go buy the largest bag of oats you can find and cook up some eggs with it.

Its eating low to medium calorie/high protein that gets expensive.

>thug kitchen
kek what a name lost my jeff seids
s-see guys i can into Veeky Forums maymays too

Meals? what the fuck are meals? of ya that's right I forgot what meals are because I'm not some normie faggot, gay sexing up the board.

Using words like "meals" is how I know you're never going to make it. You want to get big, you want to make it you need to drop that shitty conditioning your parents gave you and start thinking like a /fitizen.
Around here kid, we don't call them meals, we call them refeed servings and they often hit your macros perfectly. pull your head out of the gutter and get with the program man.

also thanks my dude

>he thinks hi will impress me with this amount of autism
>A FUCKING AUTISMLET
> try this

cheeky can of tuna loaded with half a bulb of garlic or whole raw onion chopped thin

just merked it was fucking great

>pull your head out of the gutte
say that in my face at touge and see what happens, also ill remind u i have 300 races won

im not fan of fish but if ill have to.... well....
also is onion meme like bavaria or it actually does shit

because i love onions dead serious

get the starkist tuna pouches from any kind of store my favorite is the honey barbecue hickory smoked and the buffalo style tuna flavored packets absolutely delicious and a great snack if you want to pack on some muscle

gotta sleep lads will check tomorrow
>tfw not 500hp+yet
>at least ill join 2500+cal

may piano look after my miserable ass