>"now you can"
>fat kids hunger development is fucked up
>thinks they are starving all the time
>"stop eating so much"
>"eat all the food on your plate"
>your kid is now morbidly obese
>family and friends think your a bad parent
>but its not your fault because parenting this kid is soooo hard ),:

>"Don't worry user, kids your age just grow out before they grow up" :^)

single mothers are literally the cancer of the earth i swear

huh why did she try to make her kid bulk and cut

No shit. Daddy either left because a; she had terrible judgement in partners or b; she was annoying as fuck.

Didn't have a single mom, but can relate to this. My family created a fear around food, really unhealthy until I realized what was going on, still hard to get over though

the reason i vowed never to catch public transport again is all the bogan single mothers taking 5 minutes to get on the bus with their strollers full of three screaming children who just talk about their bogan version of chad (nathaniel) and their court cases

What about widows?

Unironic hate towards any generalized group is the ultimate sign of not making it. Please leave and come back once you've made some personal gains.

>>/pol/
>>/reddit/
>>/anywherebuthere/

Please tell more of your endeavors of living with those brainwashing fuckheads.

ROASTIE SPOTTED

This.
The fucking /pol/ brainlet invasion is very real.
Gross generalization is the most classic autism symptom.

The wife and minors should commit suicide out of grief.

You forgot when the mother is just a greedy spiteful bitch who abandons her child then fraudulently claims abuse, rape, harassment and the courts give her custody.

After being entombed with the deceased first right?

This is true, and OPs point is kind of lost in the stupid and nonsensical hate.

But it’s a pretty good point. A lot of people are raised with poor eating habits, and things like “you MUST clean your plate!” are like harmful to children. Things like that are absolutely contributing to the obesity epidemic.

But yeah fuck op he’s a piece of shit. Get your pol shit out of fit.

Get out, Brainlet

Learn to read, the op green texted a story specifically about the group he wants to talk about and the rest of the thread takes that as implicit except you.

You learn to fucking read, dipshit.
OP said this is a quality of all single mothers which is not even possible.
That's not specific at all.

you can teach your kid to not be wasteful AND to not have more on their plate that they can eat without getting fat

Fuuuuuuck this suck a copout that shows your don't give a fuck about your kid.

It really depends on the way you raise your kids. I was raised with that same mentality and do just fine, but we barely ate any junk food, always homemade.
The biggest problem in the obesity epidemic is the fact that junk food is way too convenient.
Either poor bait or very dumb. Sad.

ROAAAAAASTIE ALERT

I thought OP was talking about himself blaming his mom for his obesity, projecting it on all other single mothers

Yes, he did project it on all other single mothers, which is what fucktards on /pol/ do incessantly. It's called 'cherry picking' and you should have learned about it in 7th grade.

My dad would tell me he put spiders in my food or maggots in my rice. That one still fucks with me. Not as much as when my money would lace ice cream with shit and if I didn't eat it meant I didn't appreciate her. My sister put me on all the trending fat loss shit and thought that if she could make me turn gay everything would be normal.

Wonder if this is why I hate homemade food and have to pick though everything to make sure it's safe.

are you american?

>using a trip to samefag on a /pol/ thread on Veeky Forums
What is your life even?
It's not gonna get better.
This is coming from the heart: KYS.

What the actual fuck? How do people like this breed?, no offence.

Canadian

Im only here because abortions weren't big 22 years ago but my mom didn't know she was pregnant till 5 months. During that time I formed all fucked up and was born a defect that should not exist.

That's not a trip, newfag.
Lurk moar

and what's the defect lad

Your mom sounds like a bitch OP. That's okay, mine was too.

If you’re a single mother, kys. If you’re a child of a single mother, kys.

Everything user. I don't have a single good quality about myself. My body is an absolute shitfest that has me wondering if I'm going die any day. I have to take 50mg Omeprazole just so I can keep water down. I've went from 240 to 160 in about a 6 months, still an ugly fat fuck.
My mind is completely usless and wasted on things I don't even care about. I never even made it to high school level reading and math. The only thing I've ever done half ok was welding but I'm a pot addicted degenerate fuck and can't look at people when I talk to them so no way in hell I'm ever going to get a good job. Hell I purposely did shitty in STEM, I was close to being top of the class in diesel engineering and my welding class but as it turns out when around more than drunk Indians I'm still just a retarded cunt.

How is it not a trip?

Pussys

He doesn't have a tripcode you dumb cunt

>I've went from 240 to 160 in about a 6 months, still an ugly fat fuck
were you aiming to lose this weight or not?

>My mind is completely usless
It's really not though. You could be fucking rerarded, completely cabbaged and brain dead. I think you're chatting shit here user, you're able to point out your own flaws, which is more than some people I know. You're issue just seems to be really low self-esteem or piss poor confidence in yourself and you're ability to change the situation you're in.

As long as you're able to walk, move, exercise etc. you can get in shape, or at least be more comfortable in your own body
As long as you're able to read, write and learn you can teach yourself. You even said you were close to being top in your class, so you can clearly function properly.
If you set your mind to learning something, and you aren't actually brain damaged, you'll be able to learn it.

Keep your chin up user, you're never going to make it if you doubt yourself and don't try

Man I wish I could bring myself to believe any of that because it did make me feel a little better. IRL you'd probably nut make fun of me and rightfully so. The 240-160 was just because I got very sick and sometimes I cant eat or drink anything for a few days. Just vomit and cold shaking but meh I'm 7-10 lbs lighter in a few days each time. I never thought I would ever be a normal weigh so when I hit my dream goal of 170 and was still just an ugly fat shit I knew that no matter how hard I work or try I'll never be and good.

Thanks for trying though. I have no idea why I'm responding at this point

Change "nut" to "just". Cunt autocorrect

Bro, just because you hit your ideal weight and still look like a sack of shit doesn't mean you'll always look like that.
That's fucking life man, you had a target, you hit the target. Be proud of that. Now set another one, eventually you'll appreciate yourself and your body.
Like I said lad, keep your chin up. It's never worth giving up. You have to work through it and not let it swamp you down.

If you can lose enough weight where you're no longer fat, then you can start working on gaining some good mass. Eventually your target weight will actually be more than what you weigh now. Keep going and in a few years you'll look like a beast.

I know it's a struggle user, but the more you let shit build up the harder it gets. I understand you've got a problem which stops you eating and drinking for days and that's shit, but you can still eat other days/weeks. You can still make progress. If you want you're life to change, you're the only one who can do it.
Sort yourself out, in a few years you'll be looking back laughing at how pathetic you sound right now and be proud of the life YOU built

90kg
>"I don't want you losing any more weight user you're thin enough"

85kg
>"user I'm really concerned about your weightloss you're seeing a doctor"

82kg
>"user please stop losing weight you're too thin you need to eat more are you starving"

76kg
>"user I'm scared you have an illness you need to eat more, here's some roast dinner and cake"

When at fat percent goals:
>me: "Hey mum maybe you should think about eating a bit less I care about you and want you to be healthier i can help"

>"WHY ARE YOU BEING SO MEAN TO ME user how can you say something like that to your own mum
>"muh set point muh thyroid muh starvation mode"

No helping them. People can only help themselves.

You forgot

>Circumcising a boy without even knowing what a circumcision is

I've unironically asked a single mom what it is and she had no idea but wanted to do it anyways.

Single mothers should be purged

That's just an american thing though.

fuck off, radical fatty

My single mum is against circumcisions

i think a lot of the medical reasons for circumcisions were because the parents or kid were not washing the dick propperly and dont understand how to take care of it.

Custody for fathers WHEN? Mothers are shit tier parents

>Circumcising a boy
Good thing circumcision is illegal in civilized countries.

the thing is that until puberty the foreskin is pretty tightly stuck to the peen, so it doesn't have to be washed - think of peeling up the fingernails to clean the nailbed. the actual reason it became a thing was because John Kellogg wanted it to be used as a deterrent against fapping. Nowadays everyone just has it done to their kid so that they 'look like the rest'. From the outside, it makes sense, given that this is the same society that eats diet versions of the things that kill them instead of just changing their diet.

You are the "invaders" here.

The only civilized country with a circumcision ban is Denmark

Its amazing how mere words make single mothers lose their shit. Truth really fucking hurts, eh roastie ?
Should've had better judgement