LISTEN HERE SOYCUCK

Chin ups are all you need for bicep development.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qemb_RHfYlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't forget barbell rows, farmers walks, and sandbag/atlas stones

Forgot pic

is there a weight you can be considered Veeky Forums but too heavy to do chinups and not judged for it?

curls are all u need

You ruined the thread. Don't even bother apologizing because it'll be a cold day in hell before I ever let you go. You're now officially on my radar and better pray to fucking god that I don't notice you again.

No. If you can’t do a BARE MINIMUM of 10 pull ups, you are not a man.

is this the kid from the crazy frog video all grown up?
youtube.com/watch?v=Qemb_RHfYlU

If you can't do chinups you're either fat or weak. One can't be Veeky Forums and at the same time not be able to do chinups.

More like gaydar
Manly gatekeeping is idiotic but ten or you're weak

He's prolly right.

He's right though. You wont find a guy with small biceps who can do 10 chin ups with 40kg. You dont get to 10 chin ups with 40kg by curling, you get there by doing chin ups. Im not saying curling doesnt has its place though as chin ups will be more taxing on your recovery then curling or any other movement that isolates the biceps.

This 8 buck cuck took steroids to get 16 inch arms with a loose tape, so in reality 15-15.5 inches

Never taking advice from him on bodybuilding

>tfw his gym is 25 minutes away from me
>tfw too much of a pussy to go train there

if you're above 1/2/3/4 just go mate

I'm above 1/2/3/4. still scared to go to a real gym with real men

>never gonna make it

yes

Dude's strong and looks strong while not being a preening bodybuilder fag.

He trains small women and beginners in group classes lol I'd pay so much to go there

Weird it's like if you make any attempt at being competitive in your weight class you don't get fat

no, he's not. forearms will give out before you get a pump going. biceps need iso to grow, no other way. anyone with great arms isos them. bodybuilders have dedicated arm days. if you don't want great CEPS don't iso them then, simple enough but just stop giving shit info, this has been known since Arnold days.

Have you considered not having shit grip

Why is his beard blonde here? Looks fucked and a single breasted shirt would be better. Blah-ha/10