/fraud/

/fraud/
natties are cucks edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/before asking questions

If you must ask your absolutely important questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bp16H4rSLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please note that reddit is reddit, so double check things here before doing a reddit cycle

is it incline or decline benching that activates the upper pecs

incline
decline is retarded, don't do it unless you want unaesthetic pecs.

I only incline bench and crazy amounts of fly variations for chest.

What are the primary dangers to look out for on 20mg accutane? It's my first time with it.

that year of gains on test seems pretty weak sauce

so umm on a related note what cable flys equate incline bench and also activates upper pecs
it is -not- pic related, right?

he looks better than most people in the gym

1/3 people in the gym is on test, compare him to the average gym rat, he looks better than 90% of them

I'd say he already looked better than the average gym goer as a natty

The average gym rat hasnt been training for 7 yrs tho, thats a long ass time

Do cable flyers from the lowest positioning making a scooping low to high motion squeezing at the peak, imagine making your pecs kiss, to get that tight upper chest pump.

I was on 200mg/wk test for a year straight and came off with no PCT and no side effects besides no sex drive for a week or two and by week 4 I was back to normal and by week 6 the majority of my acne was gone. PCT is for W E A K B A L L E D F A G G O T S

he looks better than the average gym roider.

the average aesthetics gymrat barely works out, they look like this without roids

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bp16H4rSLw

200mg is a cruise level of test

the steroids maketh the man

much appreciate

You're very welcome user gl

>muscle still feels hard to the touch from previous injection, no lump, not red, not hot to the touch
>"well what could possibly go wrong? I'll inject regardless"
>wake up next day with a giant bruise like someone decided to have a boxing match with my vg
what the h*ck

PERFECTLY HEALTHY!
180mg is totally a healthy level of test in 2017
the average test level has gone down, so the standards need to lower right?

if it gets lower we'll lower acceptable test to 150 in 2020!

being dry, buy some good chapstick

it's not mg

but really there's absolutely no difference between 150 or 180ng/dl

the point is that they will be able to refuse it to more people

we already know levels under 400 cause issues, under 300 cause serious problems. it's about being able to refuse it to people.

in australia you need to jump through so many hoops it's basically a dog show

this guy has been posted as a "natty 1/2/3/4" lifter, would /fraud/ say that's accurate?

it's just a retard with a shit diet, doesn't matter what he lifts

>clinging to your natty card for this

using 1/2/3/4 as a gauge of what someone looks like is silly because someone with those stats at 5'5 is going to look huge in photos and someone who is 6'5 is going to look dyel

How long did you guys lift before hopping on gear? I plan to eventually but I keep hearing people say that you should max your natty limit first if such a thing really exists.

it's about tendons, joints, and habits, not limits

> 1 year
> 200mg is a cruise level of test

Isn't that implied

>being on a cut is a pinpointer of being on roids xddddd
not sure if that pic is bait or not.

strength and aesthetics aren't mutually related despite what the beginners on Veeky Forums tell you about SS.

if SS doens't help you with aesthetics, what is the equivalent for it?

Three years of natty lifting how have I done fraud? What to work on? I ask you guys because you actually lift. 5’9” 153lbs. I’m trying to get up to 165lbs next semester

He has a shitty diet and/or doesn’t train hypertrophy.

Damn dude you pretty much have my ideal natty body. Mind posting your routine?

Not too bad, eat more, avoid sugar and alcohol and you'll be fine

So if I want to blast & cruise for all 2018, what would be good dosages? blast 500/week and crusie 150/week?
It would be 2 blast for 12 weeks and 2 cruise for the same amount of time

Well thanks dude, figured I wasn’t the only natty lurking fraud. Pic related, the first exercise of each day is heavy then everything else is done for hypertrophy

Yeah just gotta eat. What are your guys’ non-dairy bulking foods? Ever since I became lactose intolerant gaining became three times harder

there is nothing equivalent.
take your lumps, do ss with the recommended upper body accessories, get to 1/2/3/4 and THEN start bodybuilding style training

look at those nips and skinny as fuck wrists, that's low test.
i'm sure that guy would have taken 1 year absolutely minimum to get to 1/2/3/4 even doing everything right, a normal guy can get there in 6 months to a year without a huge amount of effort

About to start my first cycle when my shit arrives, 500mg test E and var for 10 weeks

Might do another cycle after that if I have money or the desire to
Anything you wish you would've known when you did your first cycle?

>can't figure out how to do incline bench or any kind of flyes without feeling it only in my shoulders and being really unstable

Am I retarded, or is it just my lanky 6ft wingspan? Or maybe my shoulders aren't flexible enough or something?

Dumbbell bench and the hammer strength machine are fine (great, actually), but other chest movements seem to do nothing for me.

I still don't get something about B&C. After the cycle, how long can I just cruise without blasting again?

Forever

Thats the point

oats, rice, omelettes, bananas, steak

You can cruise as long as you want, but don't blast again until bloods are good. Generally time off = time on is a good rule of thumb.

how fast does a tolerance to letro build up? do I need to increase dosage after a bit?

>this faggot actually checks bloods

Jk I'm probably going to die an easily preventable death

is that picture a meme, I looked like right within 1 1/2 yr lifting

Haha no you didnt, Poast pics

Me again
Also, were you low test?

So 1.5 ml in the quad feels weord to me for some reason. I cam describe it because it's not pain, just really fucken weird. You think injecting too fast or what? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Maybe injecting too fast, or a weird injection site.

Wish I would've known better eating habits. Just make sure you eat clean because roids don't magically make dirty bulking okay

I know that feel. Feels weird to apply flexion to quads for a few hours after pin. Also for bloods after tren, are lipids the most important to look at? Not too worried since my SBP has been between 105-125 but obviously that's not an indicator of LDL/HDL.

Lipids, liver enzymes and prolactin are the big ones on tren.

Gotcha. I'm not overly worried because I'm only running 50mg EOD for 6 weeks. I know that's pussy shit for a lot of you guys but I'll also be on 50mg var ED

warm up the oil, get a pump on legs shortly after, wont even be able to tell

Var is easy on the liver but rough on lipids. Hope your diet is good.

Oh yeah. I stay under 70g of fat daily, and I stray far from heavy sat fat and trans fat. Any other advice on how my diet should be? I tend to stay under daily sodium intake as well. Mostly chicken breasts, oatmeal, and the occasional pop tart if I need carbs fast

Other than the pop tart decent. Make sure you're getting enough of the omega fatty acids.

Fuck off user. You're not even his real dad.

I've done 2 cycles of clen, really liked em. Is there any other drug I can take that will not only help me lose weight/shred but also build a bit of muscle without fucking me up badly? I'm a /pussy/ so

A good diet.

1. Lose weight
2. Gain muscle
3. Not fuck you up

Pick two.

Isn't anavar a good option for me though? I've had friends do cycles of it and they all had p sweet gainz from it

How long would I need to run 500mg of test to see gains?? I'm 5'11 155lb, been lifting for a while. I need to be completely done by the summer though, which is why I'm curious

Var is ok for lean gains. If you want good gains with nearly no sides test is honestly your best option.

>I'm 5'11 155lb, been lifting for a while.
Come back when you're not a skeleton. Roids won't do anything if your diet and training suck, just look at crusader.

has anyone used eq?

would running 20 weeks of 300 test/ 600 eq be good for cutting?

Google nether chest shrug, greatest upper chest builder, especially if you're a tall guy

blast and cruise is basically trt + roids

/r/ing those pics of crusader, I can't find em for the life of me

damn brah, mirin very nice. could be monstrous if frauding

Hope he gets back soon.

dont speak the name cunts youll fuckin summon him, this place just got bearable again

KEK bigger than 90% of fraud without killing his body with tren

>butt muhh i don't want to get to 50 anyway

obv a manlet

EQ always made me hungry as fuck but if you can stand it I'm sure it'll help you. Honestly there are better compounds for cutting cycles. Plus EQ takes a while to kick in. Not sure if boldenone ace would be different

Thinking about getting into this but not sure if I have the money in the first place to get into it. Also worried about legality issues if I take a government job. Why do anabolics have to be illegal? Shit confuses me

6'4 19 200 bodyfat? 1 year training

just ate 500g of brussel sprouts as post workout meal

why the fuck are raws so cheap? surely the labour involved in cooking it doesn't constitute that much of a price increase.

No but the consumer is stupid and the producer takes 150% of the risk.

Train for a few more years or just a year longer if you simply can't stand it. Get a good base. Government jobs don't test for AAS to my knowledge. Even broad panel tests only test mainly for THC, coke, amphetamines, opiates, benzos, etc. I've worked in LE and I've never been tested for AAS. It costs more money than it's worth for them to test you, especially without probable cause.

im jelly, you done did good for yourself user

I suppose so. Is oil expensive or hard to get?

Lol no I costs maybe 3-5 dollars to produce a vial of test if you add up all the components including hardware.

I actually have a decent excuse. I am in ROTC and most of my time excercising was spent training for Sandhurst (military competition at West point) for the last few years. Basically 5 days a week I would do endurance training... Like 12 mile runs, 8 mile ruck marches, sprints, etc. I lifted throughout to maintain my strength but keeping gains with that much cardio is tough.

I'm done with that training now. I wanna get big m8s

I've been seriously considering home brewing. Are there any real dangers if you just do it for yourself and don't sell?

I'm not the guy to ask.

I want a good cutter that isn't tren or an oral as its my second cycle and I don't want anything too harsh

will deca work? I mean I know I'll bloat but that's just water which I can drop easy enough after
aslong as fat is coming off

Any hormone works well for cutting. Any hormone that shines when you're lean won't provide benefits until you're 10% or less. Preferably 8% but it all depends on how you store fat.

ok I had been training for 2 years and then stopped for a year, have been going for past year. What should I do for first cycle? I've looked at testoviron, seems most beneficial.

Honestly I wanna tell you you're only 19 so take it easy but you're gonna do what you're wanna do. First cycle, keep it simple. Test E 500/wk. Dbol or var for first 4-6 weeks. Then pct or lower to cruise dose if you wanna BnC. Time off = time on. Then you can start experimenting with different compounds. Make sure to check bloods after blast.

alright ill look up all these terms lmao. Thanks a bunch user. Better to be informed and make a decision than to run into it blindly wanting gains

Yeah man for sure. Go check out Reddit's safe steroid usage sub. You'll get the vast majority of info you need there

Good work user you give the general a good name

I'm going to be self-prescribing TRT because cuck doctors think i'm too young, bleh.

Only got a few doubts going through my mind, how 'easy' is a pin to you guys, a few mins effort every few days?

And, what is the quality of darknet test like, I'd expect a slight deviation +-20%, that wouldn't be too bad, how is it in actuality?

hcg is enough for trt and takes a few seconds to pin every few days

Never heard of anyone buying off the darknet, but anyway. Dose should be pretty consistent or slightly overdosed. Since test is the only thing you can kind of confirm as real based on bloodwork, most UGLs give you the right amount or slightly more since test raws are so cheap, and to get you to buy more.

Pinning is very easy, with trt you can rotate quad, glute and VG for years with no issues. Takes less than 10 minutes once you're comfortable, could do it watching tv