Scale of 1-10, how comfortable are you taking your shirt off in front of a qt, Veeky Forums?

Scale of 1-10, how comfortable are you taking your shirt off in front of a qt, Veeky Forums?

0/10

3/10 probably only roids to get to 10/10 status

the real qustion is how comfortable is a qt taking hr shirt off in front of me

in public 1/10

alone in the bedroom 15/10

i dont know why

I never knew why people were so insecure about taking off their shirt in front of people, until I dream bulked.

10/10. It has absolutely nothing to do with how I look or perceive myself.

I'm eager as fuck to take my shirt off in front of qts. I'm not huge, I'm just lean and athletic.

It would pretty much improve any chances I had. If I didnt have huge traps everyone would think I was a dyel in winter

this

10/10, i look pretty lean, although my arms aren't as big as i wanted people tell me i'm looking amazing

5/10 (abs/decent inserts + bacne)

This i look better with it off anyway

7.5/10

Even if im not really fit, im good looking and at least confident in my abs

Like 8-9/10

8/10 maybe not great abs, but i do like to undress myself. Maybe too much...

0/10. I can't take my shirt off around any women in general.

0/10. Skinnyfat with a bad case of mantits. I didn't even go to any events with my friends where I would be taking my shirt off in summer because I was so self conscious. And here I am still, polishing off a bag of lindor white chocolates, still in shitty shape, telling myself I'll start tomorrow.

10/10. I have bacne on my shoulders and lots of chest hair, but I don't give a fuck. Love going shirtless

i've reached a point where i'd rather take clothes off if it's ONLY necessary-- you'll notice others are much quicker to take theirs off, but when you do... and you remain modest, that's what gets the women

why don't you do something about it then user

Is this you?

no, it's my daddy ;)

no bitch we wanna see it all
fuck outta here with ur dumb modesty shit

IT’S THE OHIO STATE ASIAN

DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER HER NAME

Junk food tastes to good unfortunately. I can deal with the training, makes me feel way better mentally too, but I have the biggest fucking sweettooth in the world

Just don't buy that shit. Don't even go near the soda or candy isles.

10/10, literally don't give a shit.

no but i'm supporting your pursuit

go blue

Start now brah, roll for some push ups.

My bulk went a little too well and I went from being that kinda skinny guy but who had abs and looked great with a t shirt off to where I am now. I'm by no means big (15 inch arms) but still a lot bigger than before yet don't look aesthetic

I think it's pretty reasonable to not feel comfortable being half naked in public mang

Probably a 6 or 7. I don't fear it, but I won't go out of my way to show off my body.

10/10 public or not, why is everyone on this thread so self conscious lol

maybe its only the self conscious people who reply.

I don't meet the standards I've set myself

8/10? I feel fine with my shirt off. I’m not eager to take it off because I’m not ripped, but I go to the gym a couple times per week, which is more than most people I know. I was 6’2” 150 pounds in high school. I know true skinny so being 6’2” 187 now makes me feel fine.

Got a little loose skin and chub left, but 10/10 kek.

Just be yourself ;)

0/10 cause caved in chest
10/10 if i didn't have it

Why are you on this board?

9/10
I'm absolutely DYEL by Veeky Forums standards but ottermode by normie standards + I have unusually well sculpted pecs, and I've been complimented a lot on my physique.
I take my shirt off nearly every time I'm at a college party.

2/10 because terrible bacne

10. I look like crap but I stopped giving a shit.

i want to kill myself because im such an ugly subhuman. on top of this i am not very intelligent and am socially inept so even if i was shredded like zyzz it wouldnt matter because i have an ugly face and i am socially inept.

I thought OP said "taking a shit in front of a qt"

This is me but 2/10

1/10
would be lower but that's not on the scale. I'd only do it if I absolutely had to.

0/10
Twf pectus excavatum

>that when feel
What did i mean by this?

4/10
back when i was like 5'11" 140-150 lbs, it was a 2/10. i'm not aesthetic at all, but at least now i have a passably masculine frame

10, now starting a conversation with her on the other hand...

2/10

I hate my muffin top (bad genetics)

and have a fair bit of back acne.

10/10

I'm not that jacked but I have a 6 pack and I've always loved taking off my shirt

I'm more comfortable with a shirt off than on

Too real

0/10 unless i know her and it's in a secluded room. got some back scars that are gnarly

1/10 OP, flabby skinny fat and have backne blemishes I cant seem to get rid of

Dermarolling lad.

7/10.

I don't really give a fuck unless I'm actually into the girl, and then I might be a little nervous, but I'd still do it since I'm not a little bitch that's going to let worries get in my way.

You need to take control of your life.

I'm DYEL by Veeky Forums standards, but fit by normie standards, and I had no problem with taking my shirt off before I started lifting, anyway.

7/10 i guess, don't hesitate but the stares make me uncomfortable

About a 6, as there's a highly odd number of muscular and fit boys every time and everywhere I go in the gym, every god damn day (albeit their legs look like nutcracker generals). And it doesn't make me feel inadequate, so to speak, but it does worry me enough that I might be laughed or seen less of by comparison as someone who is already scared beyond straight of rejection.

Give it a year and I'll be ready to go to the gym as close to being naked as I possibly can.

3/10 got some bad dysmorphia

I’m full connerymode right now so 100/10

I live across the street from a school, so I like to check my mail shirtless while the moms are picking up their kids. The moms always stare.

6-7/10 depending on the situation. Personally compared to normies in my country I am on the larger side musclewise feelsgoodman

You don't look bad but you are skinny/dyel by even normie standards.

0/10 because of stretch marks and bodyhair, would be 8/10 without it.

Here's another

3/10, not cuz of body but cuz of huge amount of hair

fewer curls, more bench and deadlift

9/10
I don't give a fuck and I look pretty damn good without a shirt on. The reason I didn't go for a full 10/10 is cause there are occasions where I'm feeling less than 100% (on the rare occasion where I'm slacking off) and the dysmorphia kicks in.

Pretty fucking scary. Have scoliosis and very skinny. Will never look perfect but have started lifting and eating hoping to see some results in 3 - 6 month.

Maximum uncomfortability. I’m the fit that looks good with clothes on but bad to average with them off. I was a fat fck so I still have quite a bit of loose skin on the bottom of my titties and lower back. I don’t even know if I’d be okay with it after surgery, surgery isn’t gonna get rid of the stretch marks. Feels bad not being able to be intimate with chicks man

Solid 8, Probably nine. But 0 if that means taking my hat off as well
>tfw balding hard at 24

W2c thicc asian american qt

There's a guy at my work who's almost bald at 22, but his body is also shit, yet he's got a wife. And I have 10/10 hair and >tfw no gf. Don't be too hard on yourself.

10, because im not a fat fucking faggot and have always loathed body fat and the sight of it on my own body and men’s bodies in general. if you’re not ALWAYS under 15% unironically fucking kys you fucking faggot piece of shit cow

>Be above 10% bf

I think a better question would be how much of legs are you comfortable showing?

yes, but before i joined the army and crippling depression set in
lol they usually tell me that with their eyes, i see through those silly façades

With the exception of the arms, you have the body of a swimmer, which a lot of chicks really dig. But yeah, more bench and deadlift

>thicc
0/10, look like shit

A lot. My legs are keto as fuck.

>rippling depression
was this because you joined the military? or something else?

I think I look pretty good even though I’m a 12 percent 6’1 170 lb dyel which is funnily enough the ideal body type women love

8 or 9/10

something else. now i've come to terms with it and getting out of this mental, spiritual "prison cell" aka military is definitely going to give me an extremely grateful outlook in every day life.

>masculine
>no body hair
sure thing buddy

>Body hair
>Good thing
Pick one

hello chad schuman

10, I took the wife and son to Legoland not too long ago and they had a pool at their hotel. The boy and I went swimming and I got mires from housewife types. All the other dads were dadbod mode. I felt olympian.

10/10, and I don’t even look good. Are you guys really that self conscious?

Sobre 6/10
Drunk 20/10
IDGAF

5-8/10 depending on circumstances
I have 0 problems with being shirtless in public, excluding the fact that I know how obnoxious it can be in certain situations

9/10. I'm not lean (16-18% bf), but I'm also 6'4 240lb, and fucking confident about my body.
And the girls I like usually love my thick body.

10/10

I like being young but I also cannot wait to be a juicy dilf.