Routine?

Can someone recommend me a routine, mainly for fixing posture and which muscles I should work out? I checked the sticky but I don't want to start on something that might mess me up.

I know I have to lose weight as well; starting my diet today.

Any help would be nice, I will be going to the gym in two hours, and make this thread in a month from now for updates. Thank you guys so much!

First of all stand up straight

Second eat clean.

Third. Look up kyriakos grizzly and do what he does.

was it really necessary to not wear any underwear?

this guy is 1 inch shorter than me and the same weight, but he looks like he's 20lbs heavier than me.
what the fuck?

Can people start to learn that exercise is the least viable way to fix posture?

Posture is about habits, not strength or flexibility. Which means the best way to fix it is to learn the position of desired posture then maintain it throughout the day. It will become natural after 3-7 weeks. It depends on how rigorous you are.

You have more muscle mass and muscle weighs more than fat.

I recommend you do 100 sit ups right now.

Muscle is denser than fat you mean.

Is that a natural way for an overweight male belly to sit? Or is it the result of a tight waistline on clothes? What can be done to fix it alongside losing weight?

You're probably going to planet fitness, so just do their stupid machine circuit thing. That'll give you a good work out.

The most important part is to eat enough protein, but eat at a caloric deficit. Weight loss will be slower, but you'll make massive body progress as you lose fat and gain muscle.

4 months and you'll look like a brand new person.

>muscle weighs more than fat
LMAO
And a pound of bricks weighs more than a pound of feathers.

I fucking hate these threads. OP, are you really that fucking inept and incapable that you need to be told how to not be a fat piece of shit?

Processed sugar - stop eating it
Grains - if you shop in the US, stop eating it; if you grind your own wheat into flour, then make it yourself; otherwise, the bread you buy in US markets is little better than ingesting candy
Eating after 10pm - don't
Breakfast - eat protein and fat (like a FUCKING EGG)
Exercise - do it, and don't be a fucking pussy about it; if you do cardio, burst is far, FAR superior to paced

>h-how do I lift weights

Have you heard of pull-ups and push-ups? Start there and teach yourself as you find gaps in your progress. You obviously have an internet connection. Holy fuck, you have fucking youtube to see demonstrations of how lifts are properly performed. Yet, and fucking yet, here you are on Veeky Forums, begging someone to do the easiest bit of the "work" for you.

Not gonna make it, you lazy sack of shit.

/fasting general/ op. also do OMAD if you want to still exercise and put on muscle, leangains is a good routine that uses IF. any questions - ask /fasting general/.

Grains are fine baka

No, no they're not. I don't know where you live, but in 99.9% of US shops, the bread you buy there is made to be "tasty" by consumer standards, and by consumer standards that means fat fuck standards. Don't eat that shit.

So i need to stop eating this shit with my peanut butter for a quick fix?

I was doing a routine four months ago and lost a lot of weight, but it was finals so I just binge ate a shitload of food and took too much adderall and energy drinks.

Also I can do forty push ups with this body nonstop, my body just is genetically shit :(

You have to live it....

Sorry about the Gyno. You actually have a good hip to waist ratio I am jealous. Start lifting, get on keto, supplement Zinc(100mg), Magnesium(200mg), D3(10,000 iu), and take a multivitamin. Eat one meal a day(OMAD) and get yourself some dumbbells and lift every day.

yeah I ate like tofu everyday, literally everyday for three years straight so I'm trying to fix that

Thats why you have the gyno. Tofu is rich in estrogen mimickers.

Any bread that doesn't begin to mold after a few days is processed shit. You could do worse, but you could also do better.

>m-muh genetics
Fuck off, you lazy, excuse making piece of shit. Eat less, burn more. Your fucking genetics don't defy heat laws. When's the last time you had a soda or a piece of candy? Are you eating that yummy nutella for a snack or maybe enjoying some mcdonalds; hey, it was only a few times each week, right?

FUCK you. You're not trying.

Everyone knows what he meant you pedantic cunt

its not natural, but thats how every overweight person looks, unless you where dresses all the time