Walk into weight room

>walk into weight room
>girl walks in, wearing an anime shirt. she's not fat so to say but also not fit, but she picks up some dumbells
>5-6/10 body average
>6/10 face, a little above average
>no 25's in sight, trying to do some overhead presses
>sit there. see a guy using some 25's but he is on his rest so I'll ask after he does a set
>the girl may have them but I'm not sure cause I didn't see the number on them
>guy does set, ask how many sets he has lef t
>"oh bro I have two more sets left" and then acts reclusive
>go back to sit down
>girl walks over
>"you looking for 25's?"
>"Ya, thanks-"
>she places them down
>do my sets while constantly thinking about asking her out, but know that I can't have a relationship right now and all I want to do is fuck atm because incoming military enlistment
>she leaves
>get home
>mfw i could have had a weaboo gf

Autismo got the better of you again...SAD!

25 isnt even an acceptable weight for lateral raises so i guess just work on your lifts

>25's

Praying that’s in kilos user, or you have no business asking a girl out at the gym

>25's
>overhead presses

What kind of anime shirt did she have if I may ask?

Weaboo gf is definitely LTR material. Next time try not to overthink, be in the moment and just go with your gut feeling even if they're isn't much hope for a relationship.

>also mfw 25's

>25’s

>25s

Does she wear glasses and have HUGE tiddies?

gotta start somewhere lads

>25's

Nah she probably had A or B cups or whatever, but you can be surprised how big some are below a shirt, so who knows. No glasses.

i don't know the anime but it featured two characters with white hair, one a boy and the other a girl. looked like an older anime too, probably from the 90s or so

Oh shit was it that brother sister incest anime

i wouldn't be too sure. both characters looked rather serious in design, but im no expert on anime. it was less the shirt and more of just the type of girl she would be with an anime shirt on. would gladly watch any anime she wanted with her though...

one sec i'll find it

>tfw I had a qt weeb gf
>tfw I ruined it because I'm a fucking piece of shit and broke her heart
>tfw she's gone forever

just fucking end me I don't deserve to be happy, and if I can never be happy I don't want to live.

>tfw I ruined it because I'm a fucking piece of shit and broke her heart

Been 2 years

>OHP 25lb dumbell

nigga I pressed 40lb dumbells on my first day at the gym

Yosuga no Sora. If you see her tell her she has shit taste

The worst part is I have nobody to blame but myself.

Yup, trust me been 2 years of self loathing. Now all I have is Veeky Forums memes and the gym

>best imouto
>shit taste

>military enlistment
>literally going out there to die so jews can make more money
wew life well spent

>>>>>>'s
>>>>>>>>>>>OHP

ishigiddy diggidy doo

>tfw I use 10s for my overhead press

well I guess I am a soyboy

i challenge you to do even 20 lbs 4x12 after you've just benched and ohp'd

bitchboi

fuk the haters op they probably started weaker than you.

took me 2 months to get from 40 to 110 so before you know it youll feel like hulk

Not that user, but I still put up 90's after 5x10 of both OHP and bench

you're just a huge bitch

>talk to qt girl outside the gym for nearly half an hour
>was meaning to get her number but pussied out with shitty "not giving the right vibes" excuse
>realize later that this was 100% not the case and I probably missed out on a date
just fuck me up desu family

alright fuckin roidboi chill out. not everyone is as much of a hulk as you

Looked it up. That wasn't it. Characters looked a bit more realistic. It might not be from the 90s either, I'm just taking a guess.

>90lbs lateral raises
the absolute state of e-statters

Gotta start somewhere brah.

Make a drawing for us

jus sayin hummie, btfo with your mfw img. Love that video though, poor guy couldn't believe what he was hearing

lol i dont even know how to draw

pathetic

though I will say that it did look kind of similar to this, but it didn't have fox ears (unless I'm blind and it did). also had a boy draw in the same style

Also had shorter hair.

not op but:

>implying I don't WANT to go out and die
>implying I'm not also making money
>implying dress uniforms don't slay pussy

i'll kill you neet dyel

OP here. going air force. not gonna die lol

It was inuyasha

what AFSC

Is this it?

inu yasha manga is top-tier, haven't seen the anime though. 9.5/10, wife her.

>90s on lat raises
Rip your shoulders

Yes, or at least incredibly similar to that. Was not a tnak top and had a much more faded look to it with a white (or light pinkish) background.

No girl respects a man who uses 25 lb dumbbells for anything, especially after she just got done using them. She'd never date a guy she is stronger than

>tfw just got a weeaboo gf some hours ago
>it's my first gf and I'm her first bf (and she's actually really attractive)
>can't sleep because thinking about her
Not even kidding. It's a great feeling

nice going user. how old are you two?

Thanks. I'm 20, she's 18.
In college.

Guys, dont you say "hi" to eceryone at the gym? Its a habit in the place i live. Its so much easier to start conversation after that

Oh you poor sweet baby. Its going to suck when you get that naive little heart broken, but you will get better after.

thats pretty sweet. good luck

>25 isnt even an acceptable weight for lateral raises
w-what is acceptable for lateral raises?

Actually, I'm generally pretty cynical about women. I'm no Chad but I do have some amount of experience and try to be wise to thot tricks.
This girl is genuinely a sweetheart with slightly low self-esteem, and I feel like I've hit the jackpot in that this is the closest I'll ever get to a bluepilled ideal of a girl/relationship.

If things don't go well, eh, life goes on, but I want to enjoy what's there while it's there.

>just want to fuck

You deserve to be alone

good work user

>6/10
I believe in you, user. You're better than that.

Most of those fags are just DYELs who have shit form and do cheat reps, remember you're on Veeky Forums after all.
Weight will go up, don't worry, just keep at it.

I know how you feel bro I have an upcoming military enlistment too, not really a good time for a GF

Good deal man. How many options did they give for careers?

>tfw she ruined it but I still feel guilty
Is this what emotional abuse feels like

>25lbs
Gotta work on that shoulder press breh

did you know her before you asked her out? this is my goal so im curious as to how you did it

I'm part of a club of sorts in college and she joined it at the start of the semester. We talked on and off and had similar interests. I was sort of interested in her, and invited her (and a mutual gay friend, so that inviting a girl over to my place didn't seem *too* forward) over to watch some weebshit.
We watched Your Name (excellent 10/10 weeb movie to watch with a girl btw), but the funny thing is I picked up on no major hints from her at this point, unless I'm awful at reading signs.

I was about ready to move on, in fact was hitting on her roommate at a party some time later. Suddenly a friend comes up to me one night and says "dude, we were talking and she has had a HUGE thing for you; she said she has since the night you guys watched a movie or something. And she was crushed when you were flirting with [other girl] at that party"
My response was actually "are you sure?" because it was pretty unexpected but I asked her about it later and she got this sheepish look on her face and admitted to it. I said I liked her too and it went from there.

She's a KV too, so a major takeaway for me is that no matter the level of experience the girl has, watching a dude she kind of likes get attention from other girls *WILL* force a reaction. Apparently she had a crush on me from before then, but that last thing might be the tipping point which made her decide to finally voice how she felt. Last night she told me she's never felt like this and one of her insecurities is I'll get bored of her in a week. D'awwww

You're all gonna make it too anons, it takes some amount of luck but it can happen.

What game is this?

>not recognizing Bomberman

Anything you can do for 12-15 reps in 3-4 sets maintaining good form. It's not an exercise to show off.

I'm glad you're happy user at the same time the >tfw no gf hit me hard somehow cause I would like nothing more than a weird/anime loving gf, but I can't find the motivation to go hunt for one again atm.(had 3 gf previously)

25 is actually pretty heavy for lat raises tbqhfam. i normally do mine at the end of my workout and 10's are about all it takes. sometimes I hit 15s.

shit man I guess. I wouldn't know, this is actually on me. I let some whore suck my dick, and it crushed my gf.

Pls be kg

I do 3x10 for 50lbs after doing a plate on ohp.

no, lbs.

>what is a burnout set

>burnout sets
>not crossfit tier