Red Pills on the Pineal Gland

I saw a thread on /pol/ discussing this part of our brain, but it was taken to /bant/ and unarchived.
So Veeky Forums what can you health nuts reveal about this gland?

Other urls found in this thread:

decalcifypinealgland.com/how-to-decalcify-the-pineal-gland/
youtube.com/watch?v=xAXq0G_AcYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dude lucid dreaming lmao

>used to hide and eat tubes of toothpaste under my pillow when I was a child.
>Tfw permanent calcified gland

Self bump and fun fact. Throughout the span of recorded human history, Pinecones have served as a symbolic representation of Human Enlightenment, the Third Eye and the Pineal Gland.

Uh..well.
The pineal gland of americans is being purposely calcified...and when that happens you begin to lose sleep get alzheimers symptoms and put on weight.
If my memory is correct.

We can't actually get away from it because, well, the stuff that does that is in everything.

You shouldn’t have to worry to much, it’s supposed to naturally decalcify.
But staying away from shitty foods helps.

decalcifypinealgland.com/how-to-decalcify-the-pineal-gland/

Ssooo eat a pine cone to become the enlighted chad??all those fucked were kings and gods

Just pointing out the historical significance of the pineal gland and it’s representation in different cultures.
I think eating pine cones might be toxic for small dogs though...

It's very easy:
>Smoke DMT
>smoke even more DMT a couple dozen of times
>"realized" everything is a lie
>pretend you're enlightened and leave behind those who aren't
>leave everything, go for adventure
>end up in a 4 star hotel serving drinks to pedo foreigners and roasties

There, you have it. "Clean your pinneal gland"

whatever you do DO NOT LOOK IN THE MIRROR IN YOUR DREAM

No. It means clean air helps you: old ecosystems have woods, trees clean the air, pines have cones.

WHY? I have lucid dreams at will since 5. I'm looking in the mirror tonight.

Only us supreme, melanin-rich beings have ultimate access to it.

I'm not fucking around, don't do it. It fucked me up for weeks

Explain. Lately, I've tortured to death my ex and the girls he cheated on me in my dreams. Or go to dangerous places and wake myself up when someone's going to kill or hurt me. Please, tell me.

Just once I'd like someone to explain how fluoride would cause calcium to build up in the pineal gland. You people are insane

If you actually become lucid, nothing in your dreams should scare you. You're fully aware of the fact that you're in your own dream, so only retards would be afraid of anything in it.

Looking into "mirrors" has a strange way of creating monsters in dreams, however. Easily dispatched by a lucid mind, of course

I don't understand why my response is in any case related to me explaining you about fluoride and the pinneal gland.

I dont see the issue, you cant see yourself in a mirror in a lucid dream.

I'm doing this experiment tonight: I'll go in my dreams to a room full of mirrors. If the thread is alive, I'll tell you what happened.

If you aren't at least slightly afraid in your lucid dreams then you aren't lucid dreaming.
You're only day dreaming while you're asleep.

Sometimes I open quick reply by clicking on a post number and then forget to remove the quote, sorry lad

>If you aren't at least slightly afraid in your lucid dreams then you aren't lucid dreaming.
No? That's not at all what lucid dreaming entails.
Lucid dreaming occurs when you realize that you're in a dream. It's nothing more, nothing less

Do you naturally lucid dream, or have you "trained" for it?

You understand nothing about human psychology. Looking in the mirror while lucid dreaming has legitimately driven people insane.

I think you're full of shit, my dude

K...
Have fun with your sleeping daydreams

Its probably due to the pattern. The pattern of unopened pinecones is common in psychadelic trips. And pretty much every human tribe loved and did psychadelic trips.

What?
Are you confusing sleep paralysis with lucid dreams

Thats retard. People lose sleep because theyre sedentary, eat to much have have too much weight on. Sleep apnea fucks you sleep up. And that heavily correlates with weight/obesity.

No.
Although I have had that happen.

How far have you delved into your own mind?

Naturally. But at 20 I decided to go for more fun and prepared myself to dream about the good stuff: zombies and guns, travel around spaces or to the future, go to planets were humans are consumed, places were organic forms of life are forbidden, etc. Very few times now (I'm 30) I choose what to dream, if I'm alone I think about having a boyfriend (pathetic, uh?), if I miss the sea, I go to the beach I want, etc. In every dream I decide if I keep it lucid or just let go as it is. Waking myself up was definitely trained.

>How far have you delved into your own mind?
I don't know, but I fail to see what that has to do with you misconstruing the definition of lucid dreams

You're a fucking retard, then. Once you're stuck seeing some serious shit every single night and you start being afraid of going to sleep because you KNOW it'll happen again and the stress is slowly killing you, you'll look back and hope you never looked in the goddamn mirror

youtube.com/watch?v=xAXq0G_AcYQ

Cant you just explain what you saw instead of being so encryptic. Because i would really like to know.

That's a strange sentiment to have about dreaming. I've seen lots of shit in my dreams, and I sleep plenty.
Are you very young?

You also have less brain mass

What I personally saw was my family in the christmas table with no faces, all looking at me. It doesn't sound like much but you can't put it into text; it's the eerie atmosphere etc that fucks you up. Impossible to explain. Took a good couple of weeks to shake that feeling off, so it was pretty tame

Seeing shit in your dreams and experiencing your subconsciousness are two different things. You'll learn. I'm 27

One stupid note to the lucid dream thing, I'm I was always told cats protect you in lucid dreams. I don't go to dangerous places in my dreams, or try to take an active part in them, if my cat is not sleeping with me.

user, I know exactly what Lucid Dreaming is.
I also know that you're only using it as an extended daydream.
One that anyone can do while awake right now.

The real power of Lucid Dreaming comes from what you can do and ask of yourself.
Of the true face and nature of your inner world and how it impacts how you see and percieve the outer world.
To understand yourself on a far deeper level.

Once you've mastered it enough to end dreams and stand in the dark or light and simply bring your own subconscious mind into being and fully seeing yourself, you'll understand.

I visualized my subconscious mind my emotions my being as a vast ocean and delved into it.
It was the same thing night after night.
Some nights I was prepared and would simply lay down close my eyes and in moments find myself slipping directly into the dream.
Other nights I would see the dream and snap awake.
Other times I manifested metaphorical representations of what bothered me and interacted with them.

It's...
Huh. Maybe I'm simply projecting my experiences as THE experience everyone should have when they lucid dream.

Nevermind.

>Seeing shit in your dreams and experiencing your subconsciousness are two different things. You'll learn. I'm 27
Fuck off with your pretentious shit. You're a grown man afraid of his dreams, not much else.
I've hit Salvia divinorum x100, not THAT'S experiencing your subconsciousness. If you're 27, you're a little bitch. That, or you have some sort of mental illness.

Dreams are created by YOU. How can you be afraid in a space where you're fucking god

>I've done babbys first psychedelic I'm a big boy, wow dude my subconscious I could feel it!
you're fucking retarded

>I also know that you're only using it as an extended daydream.
>One that anyone can do while awake right now.
Not really. I'm talking about becoming aware that you're in a dream, as you're dreaming it. Thus destroying whatever illusion of narrative and realism the world had, and rendering you in conscious control. People often wake up soon after they become lucid. For some strange reason, spinning in your dream can help you stay in it

I don't know about all this other shit you're talking about. Sounds like you have a good ol' time, though

this isnt Veeky Forums related fuck off

But the Tinder threads are? Fuck off.

>I've done babbys first psychedelic
Fuck off. Don't try to pass off Salvia, especially not x100, as "babby" psychedelics. Mushrooms is entry tier, not fucking Salvia. That unholy fuckery feels downright malignant

You can learn to controll your fears. I dont feel much or almost no fear during nightmares anymore, as i started to attack the monsters. And during lucid dreams im usually too excited to even get to negative parts. Ill try to get into a fucked up place when dont get too excited anymore. Facing fear is a helluva rush

>Human Physiology and anatomy isn't related to fit
Fuck off go to the thread with the tranny on tinder you kike

embarrassing

You're afraid of dreams, and I'm the embarrassing one?
Calling Salvia entry tier is just completely disingenuous

Yeah. You're entry level.
Well, have fun with your sleeping daydream.

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but, lucid dreaming is a gatway into your inner world.
Stop playing in the front yard and go through the door.
It's open and you have the key.

Not the guy youre talking to, but any dream state were youre aware that youre dreaming, is a lucid dream.

>I don't mean to sound like a dick, but, lucid dreaming is a gatway into your inner world.
But apparently you mean to sound like a cryptic, illusive fuck. Please tell me what you're talking about. Something to do with having a conversation with your sub-conscious once you're lucid? Asking it questions, and the like?

And were you take controll of your dream*
Forgot to add this part

>It's open and you have the key.
Why would I need the key if it's open?
Check mate, atheists

What a fucking cringe thread. This is Veeky Forums how?

Motivation and dumb pictures with the stupidest fucking sayings plastered on it is okay...
Mental fitness is not.
Gotcha.

This is nu/x/ tier with less creativity. Fucking hell.

Yes, like a daydream.

How am I being cryptic or illusive. I'm telling you exactly what you need to know.

The dream world doesn't work in real terms. It works in realized ideas given shape to make internal concepts and ideas and emotions easier to comprehend.
It's like...using shaped lines and scratches and the whiring clicks and controlled screams that we call speech to pass along and attain meaning and ideas. Do you understand.

>Mental fitness is not.
Actually, it isn't.
fit/ was once Health and Fitness, not just Fitness
The health part was removed because everyone used it as an excuse to talk about psychology instead of fitness. I agree with you, though. Mental health is definitely a part of being fit

You're a cunt, nothing more nothing less. They way you speak, the way you present yourself and your argument/point..you'll never make it.

such nonsense why proclaim this as a fact

>The dream world doesn't work in real terms. It works in realized ideas given shape to make internal concepts and ideas and emotions easier to comprehend.

So youre trying to say that there are levels to this and whats considered a lucid dream is just a shallow/visual representation of a proper lucid dream?

>Yes, like a daydream.
No. Daydreaming and lucid dreaming are entirely different things. The latter requires you to be asleep, for one, while the former is done in a woken state
>It's like...using shaped lines and scratches and the whiring clicks and controlled screams that we call speech to pass along and attain meaning and ideas. Do you understand.
No, dude, and you shouldn't expect me to, either. You're really explaining yourself badly. Makes it all seem like a bunch of pretentious, spiritual wank. Maybe tone down the prose a bit?

People still do that. Hell they have /r9k/ and /pol/ tier garbage here 24/7.

The health part was actually removed because people would bitch at the horribly unhealthy fitness advice programs and supps and steroids shilling.

Without health they can say anything here.

And mental fitness is fitness rather then health.
A fit mind is one that is strong flexible when it needs to be inflexible when it has to be and can grow easily.

>The health part was actually removed because people would bitch at the horribly unhealthy fitness advice programs and supps and steroids shilling.
Might have been. I just remember that Moot removed it and said that mental health shit wasn't allowed on Veeky Forums

Shut up you stupid fucking waste of spunk.
You don't fucking get.
Admit it to yourself leave the thread stop embarrassing yourself.

Okay, everything we read and say and speak and hear has to be interpreted has to be broken down and rebuilt into something that we can conceptualize, visualize, understand.

Get it?

Once you understand that you will have no problem with lucid dreaming.
It works on pure thought and feels stripped of words and speech and constructs.
There's only you and the nothing.
From there you can start to trace back all of what and who you are.

At least that's what I do.
You can do whatever you want.

i think get what youre saying, but it still just seems like a regulare lucid dream. You just like to do it in a different way than most people. Your god when your in a lucid dream and can do absolutely whatever you want, no matter how abstract it is.

if you ever get to the next stage of lucid dreams you will encounter beings that arent a part of you
other worlds etc
this is where you want to learn to see the energy, if it has no energy its just a chicken shit creation of your mind

lmao i bet you dont even know what a reverse osmosis filter is

5deep7me

>Once you understand that you will have no problem with lucid dreaming.
>It works on pure thought and feels stripped of words and speech and constructs.
>There's only you and the nothing.
>From there you can start to trace back all of what and who you are.

I understand how to lucid dream, that's not what I'm asking of you. I'm asking what the fuck you're talking about when you write
>I don't mean to sound like a dick, but, lucid dreaming is a gatway into your inner world.
Stop playing in the front yard and go through the door.
It's open and you have the key.

Because that just seems like some pseudo-spiritual mombo jombo without context

>if you ever get to the next stage of lucid dreams you will encounter beings that arent a part of you
>other worlds etc
That's still just YOUR mind, user

no when you see energy youre perceiving a real energy generating being
at first you may make intepretations, just like in the daily world
when we look at a person or a tree we are just interpreting the raw energy into our system of what is known
in actual fact everything is energy but that is the unknown, we dont perceive that way in our normal awareness
lucid dreaming is a way of consolidating the energy body

Not the guy you replied too, but it still just seems like you took a different route than normal during lucid dream, and think its something special. When in fact its a normal lucid dream.

yes normal lucid dreaming for most folks is kind of just goofing off
it takes discipline and purpose to evolve
if you want to know more i suggest read up on The Art of Dreaming by Carlos Castaneda
there are forums and groups out there, but i cant help talking about this stuff because its so exciting
take this as you may

Btw, since you done a lot of lucid dreaming, do you feel it affecting your sleep quality?

OP here, great video by the way.
I got that abstaining from liquor, sex, and before mentioned “pineal blockers” for 30 days will grant you enlightenment? That’s one helluva lent obligation, but not impossible.

all that "pineal blockers" and enlightenment in this topic is bullshit.

The best thing you can do for your brain is exercise and sleep properly. There is nothing else that even comes close to it.

Pluss the blood/brain barrier is highly selective. Which is why many substances do not get into the brain and why some poisonous ones do. Once in the brain there is pretty much nothing you can do to remove it.

yes i wake up after intending to find my hands and if i didnt then i wake up and its hard to go back to sleep but thats ok

often times i will go lucid after waking up and having a nice nap soon after

this guy is retarded. he mixes a poor anatomical understand with some pure bullshit. Drawing correlations where there shouldnt be any.

The anatomical understanding of ancient civilizations was extremely basic.

Onions decalcify it.

I did this once. At first I saw some terrible monstrosity looking back at me, so I looked away in fear. Then I gathered my courage and looked again, and my head had transformed into a giant penis. So apparently my subconscious thinks I'm literally a dickhead.

>The anatomical understanding of ancient civilizations was extremely basic.

According to who?
You?

You dumb ape, there's a difference between melatonin and melanin.

>tfw lucid dream about taking gf for walks

>lucid dream about taking gf for walks
>have no gf
hello darkness

Acording to anyone who have seen inside a person i real life. There so so many functions which you would never know without modern technique and technology.

Its not like in the anatomy books at all. its extremely difficult to see different structures, especially in the brain. There is a reason why surgeons needs so much practical training, because you wont understand shit if you only learned from the books.

Pluss there is a reason why it took so long for the medical community with a proper structure for progress and learned to learn what it knows today. becuase its really god damn difficult.

bestiality is a sin user

u are so sad

When represented in relief or statue the pineal gland was supposedly revealed to actually be a pinecone, which is an obvious bullshit dis-info tactic since pinecones have never grown in the most of the regions that these images are found in

so because you couldn't handle wading into the unknown the rest of us shouldn't?

lol, so you're going around telling other people they are in daydreams but how the fuck else would you describe your behavior here, going around telling people off because you got spooked by what you saw in your own mind

its exactly these kinds of barriers that must be crossed to master the discipline, either post something useful that promotes lucidity or shut the fuck up

Yeah about that..
>fucked up my dream schedule
>sleep only a few hours the night before
>try to start reading a book on the bed
>fell asleep after 3 pages
>be in a dream
>in aunts house
>night comes and it´s time to sleep
>go full inception
>realize i´m in a dream
>drift in and out between the dreams only realizing the deeper level is a dream
>go full mayhem in the dream
>party and fuck around endlessly while being basically a caveman in the pseudo lucid
>"wake up" to the original dream
>i´m outside my aunts house
>it´s spring so i´m not too cold
>somethings not right and i feel pretty spooky and dreamy
>do some reality check and i pass aka i´m kinda uncertain if im really awake
>go inside and go back to the room where i was supposed to sleep
>open the door and see my mum in the bed looking sickly and emaciated but still smiling
>irl my mom had a failed brain surgery over 2 years ago and she´s still in a hospital. Concious but mostly paralyzed and unable to speak
>allmost run up to her
>of course happy to see her but also fucking afraid
>give her a hug and after that she says one thing to me:
>"you don´t now all the reasons the surgery went wrong"
>After that she starts to rapidly age in front of my very eyes
>absolutely fucking spooked, more like panic
>everything goes chaotic, like a tornado had just hit the room
>try pinching my finger to ensure i´m just in a bad dream
>feel pain
>allmost shit my pants from fear, but have to wake up
>eyes don´t open even tho i´m pretty certain i´m in a dream regardless of passing reality tests
>completely inable to lift lmao 2 eyelids
>i hear my dads and brothers voice through the chaos
>one more try
>try harder than even on my deadlift pr to open my eyelids
>slowly my eyes open
>actually wake up
>still questioning tho
>go to kitchen to make some tea
>go to my backyards forest to calm down and have a cig
>still terrified but at least im actually awake
>afternoon nap, Never again
>go take another nap

Greeks conquered all the way to India.
Silk road.
There were also large trade routes all the way from the fertile crescent to Europe even in the days of Hammurabi.

The ancient world didn't happen in a vacuum.

Pineal glands is part of the endocrine system.
>t. Psychology student

What I said was wrong. Pineal gland produce melatonin, which make you sleepy.

Thats an intense mindfuck dream.
But why would you use pinching of fingers as a test? I thought being able to feel with the hands was normal in dreams.

i ment in lucid dreams, not normal dreams.