Realizing how much alcohol the average normie consumes and how it effects their health

>realizing how much alcohol the average normie consumes and how it effects their health

Factor in all the daily intake of Rx drugs (perceptions) and their lack of self-awareness, too.

>realise id only be drinking alcohol if i had friends and were invited over to parties and such

Feels good to be on the righteous path.

I drink 15 beers a day but I put in work in the gym every day. Sure I may never have a six pack like this but I'm big and strong and look great while being drunk every night. Best of both worlds.

Desu im convinced that just by not drinking or smoking I’m health er than half of millennial

exactly dude

>be me
>26 years old
>aspie, haven't even been to a bar in my life
>serious lightweight, when i do drink it only takes like 3 shots to make me drunk and i usually throw up or have terrible hangover after 4-5 shots worth
>hear these stories how literally every weekend most normal people are going to bars and getting wasted, EVERY WEEKEND

seems like all that cocksucking has AFFECTED your vocab

>mfw I see 2 of my senior female friends still thinking getting shitfaced on the weekends is fun

>15 beers
Might as well just take whiskey shots

bro youre an alcoholic lmao

When you realise they are just chasing the feeling of detaching oneself from their reality it becomes depressing. You can really observe the people who are grappling with life and inner-turmoil. Self-destruction from smoking, alcohol, food addiction is what makes people feel alive. If it doesn't affect me directly, have at it, the worlds fucked anyway.

>literally the first rule in the book on picking up women is "do it at bars and clubs"
>tfw never drink
>every time I go to a bar or party it's awkward as fuck being the one person not getting shit faced

>MFW America stopped sterilizing drunks

Big mistake DESU senpai.

it's actually bad how much my normie friends drink so much without considering the consequences. Like some of them have GERD now and they still continue drinking. And the worst thing is they get annoyed when you dont drink as much as them.

im a permavirgin but i dont really get where you are supposed to meet girls

gym? no dont do that, they are there to work out not flirt

work? dont shit where you eat dude?

public transit or something? no, they dont want to be bothered?

bars/clubs? no, they are all sluts, you dont want to date a girl who goes home with a random guy from a bar

girl from your social circle? no dude, it will go bad and break up the circle when people take sides

>>literally the first rule in the book on picking up women is "do it at bars and clubs"
it's literally not
that's where you go to practice some basic skills but you sure as hell don't go there to find a girl to actually date

>tfw been drinking for the past 3 years
>longest ive gone without being drunk has been just under 2 weeks
>still manage to get in decent workouts
>rarely actually going out to bars since having next to no irl friends
>whenever i do its just drinking to get drunk and not socializing

Life is pain. Banking on dying young over here.

Are you still 19?
Switch to liquor already jesus

>girl from your social circle?
done this twice now and it's ended catastrophically both times

My ex is a 110 pound qt girl and drinks roughly 2 beers every day not including her day off which is more as she works around alcohol. How long before she ruins her good looks? she also smokes. I want her back, she has so much potential for a gym girl but the clock is ticking. Anyone had a similar situation?

exactly. so can someone PLEASE tell me where you are supposed to meet girls when it sounds like basically any place you go is bad for picking them up for various reasons

Well he did say picking up women, not dating

The beach, mutual friends, just for starters. BUT don't fucking look, be your best first, I guarantee you don't love yourself otherwise you would know it's not about forcing situations, it's about letting them come to you.

>the beach

wow how random is that

Yeah its weird.
>tfw parents drink a glass of wine every night and a couple of glasses each night on weekend
H-how bad is it for them? They really love it.

Dating apps and sites can be okay. Everyone is involved in their own world, you have to do uncomfortable things sometimes, so you can't rule out all those other situations.

>I guarantee you don't love yourself otherwise you would know it's not about forcing situations, it's about letting them come to you.
not him, but this is simply not true

If I didn't forcibly put myself out there I would literally not see a single eligible woman for weeks. None of my friends are friends with women. They're just as hopeless as I am. That's how the khv cycle starts.

>public transit or something?
>girl from your social circle?
these are pretty ideal situations my dude

1/3 of people meet their spouse through friends or family for example, and everyone hates the bus or train ride and there's nothing wrong with small talk there

Lmao you realize that moderate drinking is like 1 or 2 beers a day? You're an alcoholic my dude

I drink around 10 beers a day. Will be DYEL as long as I do this, yet I continue to do it. Will I ever make it?

my entire rugby club (except the one anglican islander dude) drinks enough to drown a fish and i'm almost certain that every one of them lifts heavier, runs further and hits bigger than you.

Seriously, you come off as desperate even over the internet. It shouldn't matter a flying fuck if you don't see a woman in a couple of weeks, work on yourself, don't try just do. You will find when you are not looking.

I dont drink. I do about 0,4-5 grams of MDMA and a few sips of GHB. Occasionally Ill add some coke to the mix as well. I do this either at home parties or I invite 3-5 people to my place to cuddle with and explore my cold war era nuclear shelter. I also eat psilocybin mushrooms with my best friend once every 3-4 months.

Whos more unhealthy of me and the average weekly clubgoer that gets wasted once per week and that drinks 1-2 servings of alchole a couple times on the week days? Amd whos more degenerate?

Are you a virgin?

because frankly if you aren't, you have zero authority on this subject

Until they crash in their mid 40's, develop some kind of debilitating disease, struggle with basic mobility and be the guy that tells you how much they could bench back in the day

from what ive seen dating a girl from your social circle always turns out bad because when the inevitable breakup happens, people in the circle will take sides and piss each other off and kinda break up

as for public transit people just have their headphones in they dont want to be talking to someone crammed together

Lol what the fuck are you talking about girls are disposible inside of social circles, your group of friends should only be male

Me having had self discovery through different relationships both platonic and intimate gives me authority on the subject. You don't need to believe what I'm saying, but you should.

that's great, but it's not like those are comprehensive indicators of health.

Is your shit under control? Is your life sorted out? Then you're not a degenerate. Only very few acts are inherently degenerate; fucking a child for example. But using drugs or drinking aren't. They quickly make you a degenerate however if you're not in complete control

>1/3 of people meet their spouse through friends or family for example

Yea but meeting a friend of a friend or someone your family knows is different than someone from your circle of friends that you see all the time... and then you break up and still have to see them all the time unless you don't wanna see your friends. And then your friends are forced to take sides and it gets very very messy from there. 0/10 would not recommend.

people make it pretty clear whether they're open to conversation or not
anyone wearing headphones obviously is not open to it so why would you talk to them?

As your tolerance keeps rising your alcohol use will get worse until it kills you. So no, you will not make it. Fuckin idiot.

>had 3 beers with dinner last night

Yea not everyone is an aspie like you that never talks to women.

recovering 10-17 drink/day alcoholic here, it's really all relative. Veeky Forums types (overly brain-proud, weakly autistic, lift to compensate) who don't drink tend to forget that.

One of my friends drinks around a fifth to a liter of jagermeister every weekend
>mfw he asks for advice on how to lose weight

>didn't think drugs were that big of a deal
>hs begins abusing adderall
>gf is dependent on anti-depressants to even stay awake
>doctors make money off scripts

yeah but what's so great about life that you want to live an extra 5 years in the retirement home anyway?

>Uh, sorry user, we actually know how to have fun, :p

Rip brain cells

> gets drunk once a week
>thinks he's some hardcore alco

Men and women can never truly be friends user

I always feel like I'm missing out by not drinking, but it affects me really negatively. I feel really depressed and anxious in the next couple of days after consuming any amount of alcohol.

>get shitfaced every Friday and Saturday night
>smoke weed 3 times a week
>take 6 different prescription medications that turn them into emotionless zombies
>smoke cigarettes and vape
>drink $12 of Starbucks a day

These people are destroying their bodies as we speak.

It's pretty cool desu. Who gives a fuck what some dummy does with their health throughout life. If you stay healthy and take care of yourself you're already ahead of the eightball.

>>smoke weed 3 times a week
how does this destroy your body?

Actual coffee is great, coffee flavored sugar milk is the problem.

also how much sugar normalfags consume and what that does to their bodies as well

>makes you lazy and dumb
>you eat more processed shit when you’re high
>kills motivation
>turns you into a nigger loving hippie

Doesn’t necessarily destroy the body, but it destroys your brain.

Same, taking steroids to get off it and will transition to whiskey and mild ales afterwards. Old Speckled Hen has half the calories and is 5.2%

find some friends you don't really hang out with or know that well, go out of your way to hang out with them, and get a girl from THEIR social circle.

If it goes bad, just cut them all off, they weren't in your life to begin with

It's Affects, not Effects, you retarded, illiterate moron.

>>realizing how much alcohol the average normie consumes and how it effects their health

and its effect is miniscule compared to lack of exercise and overconsumption.

it's addicting af, contains 10x more tar than cigarettes and makes you just wanna sit around and do nothing

weed is pretty much the least addicting drug/thing you can do. Its only addicting if your life is shit, and you dont have any goals, and it that case it will keep you from achieving new goals, as it passify you. But if you do have goals and a proper life it shouldnt be addictive at all.
I have a highly addictive personality and i like weed, but its not very addictive at all.

>crashing at 40
>extra “5” years in retirement home

Nice strawman you retard
now can you fucking retards leave my board REEE