So in my opinion, the most sought after female body type should be tall and hourglass curvy...

So in my opinion, the most sought after female body type should be tall and hourglass curvy. Bigger is better to the point where only the most alpha of men could even consider approaching her.
I don’t get why anyone goes after anything else

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJS7Igvk6ZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't get why we don't all like exactly what you like?

How about everyone is different?

I sort of get it. My thoughts are, if you like the muscular build of this girl, then you should just go for it. Like the most amazing example of it. She Hulk all over the place

I'm trying.

Me and my girl are both frauding.

Good times but I'm starting to have some genital numbness. :(

At least you’re trying. I don’t get people that settle even in their own imaginations.

>I don’t get why anyone goes after anything else

Girls don't care what you like cause you're ugly and post on a Canadian Fidget Spinner Repair board

Well, we are getting up there in years. I've always wanted to be built better but never had time enough to truly devote to it.

Now since I don't need to work I am able to go for it.

Wife is looking good, too. Lost 20 pounds so far and has cut her BF almost in half.

Her bean is getting big as hell, too. (Bonus)

>tfw starting dating amazons thanks to Veeky Forums memes
>tfw almost everyone of them has been with some degenerate race of human
>tfw use it as an excuse to dump them in the long run
thanks Veeky Forums , always good to have a legit excuse to break up with a sloot.

Where else do you go to learn how to repair them?

Well, if they are big powerful women they want that powerful, fuck-me-good cock. Black dudes are kind of where it's at if you want to get ragdolled in bed.

She is blatantly sexually harassing every straight man in the place.

brah I m good in that department, the point being is it shows a lack of character.

The big ones are scary

Not being racist shows a lack of character?

lol

>Lady on the left
Fuck, she's a babe.

>current year
>he isn't racist

Get the fuck off my manlet hate forum

>tfw no tittymonster gf

Looks like a busty giraffe compared to her friend

Stfu OP, you cocksucking faggot, and show some gratitude. You fuccbois are ruining literally everything, you god damn normies and bullshit mods...
youtube.com/watch?v=LJS7Igvk6ZM

This is hot

OP please come back we need more milkies

lol no

she kinda short though desu

>ywn
kill me already

SYDNEY
Y
D
N
E
Y

>tfw no giant gf

I love braphogs.

Cut off your shins and become a manlet

bazongas

JFC all I want is a big tittied woman... please god Gibs me this

Of course

Love it when they’re swelling out of clothes or bursting the seams

ava got one seriously good ass

Jesus Christ.

Any person that is actively taking the hormones of the opposite sex is a tranny.
Muscular women on steroids are trannies and you are gay for being attracted to them.

You know how i know your a virgin?

You know how I know you are a roastie?

>not wanting a fit woman
>not wanting a woman that has discipline, dedication and knows what is good for her
>not wanting a woman that shares your interests and pushes you rather than drags you down

Faggot, please.

there has to be more of this titty monster

TITTY MOGGED

sounds more like you want a boyfriend lol faggot

Fit women are little more then onaholes who'll help spot me in the gym and occasionally bring me a protein shake.

Thinking of them as anything more then endorphin addicted fucksluts that I can outright abuse with my abnormally large dick is foolishness.

H A M B U R G
A
M
B
U
R
G

If a girl could be a curvy Titcow AND have this musculature, she’d basically be a goddess. So I’m ok with it

iktfb

... F you for posting this. Now I want a giant gf...

Watching a movie from a giant’s cleavage

She's a big girl

>for me

You're about to go down a heartbreaking road, user. Best to just go back to the braphog theads.

Maybe it could happen for real...someday

Are Giant Waifus really a morally appropriate use of genetic engineering, though?

Why not?

Big comfy jumbo girls seem much safer than a lot of things

No No MILKIES No

At least they seem softer

What?
Gf = drag you down, Bf = push you?
Gf = boring shit, Bf = fun to be with?

Are you somewhat mentally handicapped?

Sadly I never had a Veeky Forums woman... no idea, maybe it would be annoying as fuck, but I imagine it would be quite nice. But yes, I gues they might be a bit full of themself.

She’s probably still a growing girl

I share these sentiments.

I see this is the designated straight boi thread.

Why do people like boobs and butts so much? Why do people pretend that there's a difference in how a man ass can possibly look and how a woman ass could possibly look? Why do people pretend that they can point out "obvious" differences that don't exist between a good trap's face and a woman's face like there's no such thing as a masculine looking woman?

Is it insecurity or just stupidity?

Having a pussy is a pretty important factor you fag

You're just gay

No I'm bi master race. All asses are relative.

Well mate, genetics make male asses and female asses look different. Diff skellies yknow

Why can't straight people accept that masculinity and femininity is a spectrum of looks then? Not talking about genders by the way, just want to get that out of the way now. Most trannies are mentally insane and deserve to die in my opinion. Anyways, they treat looks the same way normies treat really touchy political subjects like the Holocaust or Donald Trump. It's always got to be really black and white with them. Yeah obviously the genitalia is what matters the most, if you've got a penis then you're a boy end of story, but why all the fussiness over how much like a man or woman traps and trans people look?

>love giant tits
>but also love small and no boobs on strong women
No, not bodybuilders. WAY too masculine.

>Bigger is better
Be careful how you phrase that, you'll just bait bbw fags.
But I think I feel you, OP. Alpha genetics= Height, bone structure, muscle mass
Petite, frail women will just increase your chances of having petite, frail sons.

>weaponized thiccness

I have a feeling that girl would be nearly unbearably obnoxious and annoying. I’d still put up with it

The best kind