Gains goblin jobs

>yet another day as a car salesman
>yet another day of walking up and down the lot for 12 hours

How am I supposed to make gains? anyone else the same?

>work as a software developer in an IT organization
>stress and cortisol out the wazoo
>unpredictable hours

dug holes and mixed concrete by hand during summer for 14/h
at least it worked forearms,traps,core and triceps

>not sipping on GOMAD all day.

yeah make some fucking sales, hit your nut and fuck off early. You out there walkin' because you ain't sellin'

get on the stick, bro. real salesmen hit quota in 9 days and spend the rest of the month doing what they want

>for 14/h
for 14 minutes in the hour?

My job is bretty good.
I work as a software dev from home.
Hours are flexible, I just need to be available from about 10pm to 2am.
Usually I'll wake up at 2pm and go through my morning ritual, hit the gym at about 4pm, have dinner and work from about 6/7/8 until 4am, then hit the gym again while it's still empty.
Feels good, man

>Be personal trainer
>Have no time to lift

Why

I was the exercise department manager at the now dead Sports Authority. Worked 60 hours a week with no spare time to workout. After losing 15 pounds Insaid “fuck you guys” to the owners and just worked out on the exercise equipment and ate protein bars all day. Got big as fuck and ended up selling more exercise equipment by showing people how it worked and that it did work.

Sell exercise equipment. Working out is advertising.

Surprisingly, roofing.

That's pretty cool.
I'd definitely be more inclined to buy equipment from someone who's jacked than a lanklet

I used to be a door to door canvasser. Granted I didn't work 12 hours but now I work an even more physical job. (As a canvasser I'd walk miles easily for maybe 3-6 hours, sometimes even run.) That one guy was right about you walking the entire time. Sales is a go getter game, not a walk around and wait game.

On top of that just eat. Eat and eat and eat and train hard. The job I work now I pretty much constantly lift and fit metal, swing stuff around, lift heavy stuff, but I started eating a lot more and this took care of some things.

Best of luck dude, and get it together. Cheers!

I think he meant dollars per hours.

being a spraypainter is like doing anti-cardio, the more solvents and vocs i breathe in the less oxygenated my blood can get.

I manage/bartend at a large bar, I also live in a big city where walking is the easiest way to get around. I'm currently bulking on 4300 calories. I have the appetite for it but finding the time and eating healthy can be impossible sometimes.

>be shooter in the military
>get shot at by 7.62x39mm gains goblins most days

tfw every day is a struggle

>fix computers, iPhones and other electronics all day
>get paid 20 an hour
>barely tired after 8 hours
>Zero cardio
Life’s good lads. I almost receive the same amount of money out of some investments so I’m making 40 an hour doing fuck all

manual labor does good for your character, actually is better than lifting like little bitch desu.
workhorse is best mode, shame about pay

i unload trucks at a warehouse 60 hours a week. i do calisthenics when i can since i have no time for anything else, but the gains are slooooow

I work nights (11p-7a) and basically come home and sleep.
I'm getting at least 9hrs of sleep a day which is good, but I have no energy to lift. I only lift on my off day's now.. feels bad man..

if youre the shooter why are you getting shot at