The wheyfu meme needs to end. Being attracted to girls who take steroids is equivalent to liking traps...

The wheyfu meme needs to end. Being attracted to girls who take steroids is equivalent to liking traps. Both are members of a gender taking hormones that are primarily produced by the other gender. Traps get tits and a high suicide rate and roid girls get a deeper voice, infertility and become closer to a male. Neither of which are natural

Wheyfus are gay

no one likes girls like you posted and you'd know that if you ever entered any of those threads. there are some people who like obviously roided up girls but they're a small minority

I have visited these threads and the minority you speak of is not really a minority. At least 75% of the girls in those threads use roids. Of course some are natural, but in reality the vast majority take steroids. Go visit an archived /wheyfu/ thread and tell me at least more than half of the girls posted don't take steroids

100% actually

>infertility
not necessarily

pic related is pregnant with her second child

OP try convincing anyone on /fraud/ that taking steroids and not competing makes you a pathetic human being.

you can't. imagine masking your insecurities behind a dangerous, illegal and addictive drug lol

>Being attracted to girls who take steroids is equivalent to liking traps.

Liking a fit chick is equivalent to being gay?

Go back to your /highfat/ threads.

>fit
>injected with male hormones to become unnatural monster

pick one

hey op
why the fuck do you care what other people find attractive you insecure retard lmao

Why the fuck do you like reverse traps lmao nigga

Why the fuck you care if he likes reverse traps?

Because it gay nigga

Gender is a social construct

Jesus said Traps were gay. He never said anything about still feminine looking reverse traps.
90's era female bodybuilders and boys don't cry chicks with 5'oclock shadow? Either so thirsty that anything human with a cunt will do or you're seriously in the closet.
That fine line allows for a lot of wiggle room.

being gay is less gay than saying nigga after every sentence, nigger

t. natty cuck

I am a muscular woman but I get where your dislike is coming from, it's like how I don't like fragile feminine men, people has preference and I get that you don't like masculine women.

post recent pic for science pls

Come'on, unless you made crazy gains lately you are smaller than most guys who have lifted for 3 months natty.

I never said I was bigger than anyone, I'm smaller but slightly above average muscular.

I dislike submissive/weak women, i always preferred fit chicks, the more they deadlift the better. For me its about the feeling of having someone who can compete with you, an not just someone who just tags along contributing nothing.

The old school miss olympia physique is GOAT